Epic Perfect World

Client Language

Hello everyone .. my name is cashy !!
I just ask if we have different language installing the game, because my wife told me that she played with the game in spanish
as i can see the server is from USA .. and when you download the game you have two different client zone

Mirror 1 - Direct Download - North America
Mirror 2 - Direct Download - Europe

what happen if i download the Europe zone ? well .. my question is if we can install the game in spanish or not.
Thanks for all ! I hope that you can answer me fast !

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
both links contain the same client .. same language which is english
if you live in europe.. download speed will be faster than the north america's location
and you dont have to instal it .. you just download and then extract the client and its folders from the winrar archive

however ,, i believe that u can change the game's language to whatever you want .. it means all game chats can support spanish language without to give unknown symbols .. keep in mind that only people with the same as client's language as urs can see what u type

for example take asians . they have the game's language installed in chinese . it work well for each other of them .. yet if they try to speak chinese to me .. i cant see their latters .. i only see weird symbols .. its cause i am using my client in english language

keep in mind .. epw's server rule  only allowed to speak english in main chat
I ask because my wife want to play again and she dont understand english for exemple if she need find a npc " blacksmith" is herrero in spanish
or she cant read/understand quest if the game is in english.
Please let me know if the game is english only or we can install the game in our language

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
both links contain the same client .. same language which is english
if you live in europe.. download speed will be faster than the north america's location
and you dont have to instal it .. you just download and then extract the client and its folders from the winrar archive

however ,, i believe that u can change the game's language to whatever you want .. it means all game chats can support spanish language without to give unknown symbols .. keep in mind that only people with the same as client's language as urs can see what u type

for example take asians . they have the game's language installed in chinese . it work well for each other of them .. yet if they try to speak chinese to me .. i cant see their latters .. i only see weird symbols .. its cause i am using my client in english language

keep in mind .. epw's server rule  only allowed to speak english in main chat
That explains all the squares I see. Good explanation.
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
I ask because my wife want to play again and she dont understand english for exemple if she need find a npc " blacksmith" is herrero in spanish
or she cant read/understand quest if the game is in english.
Please let me know if the game is english only or we can install the game in our language
i believe its possible .. you need to edit game's files .. 
honestly i dont know how to do it .. so try to contact agatio .. maybe he can explain it to you 

Offline ...

• Old Player
Knowing that the other spanish servers have the game translated in spanish, it should be doable but to be honest it would take alot of effort and hard work to get it accomplished.