• Forum Veteran
Amazing video nokito.  :-*

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Amazing video nokito.  :-*
Thanks diogito  :-*

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Very well played even with all the focused on, good video Noki.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
nice video noki

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Very well played even with all the focused on, good video Noki.
i try ... i try , rusty as AF imo. but thanks for wathching pedro 

nice video noki

hey thanks 4 watching glad your liked it

Offline Shazadi

• Lucy's wife ♥
  • Characters: DustAngel/Shazadi
Lucy my lovely wifu! <3

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
NOKISITOOO!!
go sleep noob c.c , hi , good video , noob 3 sparker '-' save chi duuuuude , bye . '-'

• : D
Nice video man...
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
NOKISITOOO!!
Dustyyyyy!!!! Fire Legion is ON JK

go sleep noob c.c , hi , good video , noob 3 sparker '-' save chi duuuuude , bye . '-'
eh... thanks.

Nice video man...

Nice Replay Woman. . .

Disrupted

Amazing video and gameplay noki, you are my god meng

• : D

Nice Replay Woman. . .
At least I replied...  ;w;  :C  >:
shit psy  :-X
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline Shazadi

• Lucy's wife ♥
  • Characters: DustAngel/Shazadi
I did slept >.< !!!!!!!!
Lucy my lovely wifu! <3

Offline Persas

• Do You Even Lift
  • Nobody Outworks Me
  • Characters: Aesthetic
  • Faction: Artifex
Nice vid bro, glad to see the server so alive again. Much better then tera :police:
Lol i fak you

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Amazing video and gameplay noki, you are my god meng
es oki i still carry you in tera baby

At least I replied...  ;w;  :C  >:
shit psy  :-X

do you even buff your self in mass pk :c

Nice vid bro, glad to see the server so alive again. Much better then tera :police:

dunno if alive... but  is better atm. And nope keep trying Tera still #1