Epic Perfect World

skin deep

Offline iota

• Forum Veteran
after a while of not posting a mass pk vid i decided to make this vid bc ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, idk, bc i can. i havent recorded mass pk in a while so i wasnt used to the low fps that much so i died 2 times bc of my slow reflexes that were caused by this being the first time that i really had to focus in mass pk. but it was mostly bc of having models on so the vid looked pretty  :(

first pk is from few weeks ago and other pk is from yday.

thanks fab for giving me king songs anddddddddddddddddd with all this being said, hope you enjoy the video!  :police:

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
1 of the best archer that ik started playing with horrible gear like a monster and now plays like a god. 

Diogo Senpai.

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
fucboy level ea LOL jk you are good bro.
Nice video , good music too. Sadly i miss pk but looked like was a good pk from all perspectives
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

• : D
damn dude..
shit video, shit EA shit gameplay..but the music is best.
divorce cause shit. LOOOOOL
jkbestvideobestEA
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
damn dude..
jkbestvideobestEA
LOL scared of husband 

LOL scared of husband
LMFAOOOOO SHUT UP
is not true.. :'(
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline 1337

• The Maestro
  • Characters: MCCCXXXVII, Creampie
  • Faction: Outcasts☆

Offline BriEsT

• Don
 Damn nice video 

Offline QUITTTTTEEDDD

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: \
Good music good video 

Offline iota

• Forum Veteran
1 of the best archer that ik started playing with horrible gear like a monster and now plays like a god.

Diogo Senpai.
Thanks my kouhai.  :normal-8:
fucboy level ea LOL jk you are good bro.
Nice video , good music too. Sadly i miss pk but looked like was a good pk from all perspectives
Thx man.
damn dude..
jkbestvideobestEA

Shut the fck up.
Nice video bro
Thanks bro.  :normal-25:
Damn nice video
Thanks factor.
Good music good video
Thanks dude.

Shut the fck up.
so rude to me..

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Amazing gameplay as always bro, I enjoyed watching it. Yesterday pk was so ugly lmfao, but all of us pulled it off. Good win.

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline iota

• Forum Veteran
Amazing gameplay as always bro, I enjoyed watching it. Yesterday pk was so ugly lmfao, but all of us pulled it off. Good win.
thanks bro ; )

Zirkon

Nice Video man
Amazing top tier music
Was fun pk, Nice to see a lot of guilds joining in
Last Edit: July 11, 2015, 01:10 pm by Zirkon

Offline x u u y a

• Faction: Artifex
good music and game play. 

still a terrible squad leader. sorry jk. bye :'(

lul