Epic Perfect World

House Party

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow

Probably by far one of the funnest pks since like February; for me at least so props to warning/ae and especially worms for staying that long ass time :police:
I messed up at some parts and sorta kept forgetting to AA, was distracted with something else during pk. the sig astralis made was so god dam big i figured put all skill bars next to chat box and see if that'll make it look bigger, idk if it looks better or not  :(

Don't trash talk, don't say was easy pk or some dumb shit to piss off everyone and make this thread into some random arti vs someone thread make your own thread and then do it. If it does have it, GM can remove anything that will cause problems.

As for music...yea I randomly just picked stuff outta itunes...i don't know what they are either... :-[
Last Edit: July 11, 2015, 01:11 am by Shotime

Offline zRainx

• zRainx#5434
Last Edit: July 11, 2015, 01:26 am by ßuster

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Looked like good PK , sadly i missed...
Swamp sucks for MG's tho that constant CT debuff is annoying  :normal-7:

Good video Sid, keep it up man ,can't wait for people to come here say it sucks just cause it's Artifex tag  :normal-2: 
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Swamp sucks for MG's tho that constant CT debuff is annoying  :normal-7:

Good video Sid, keep it up man ,can't wait for people to come here say it sucks just cause it's Artifex tag  :normal-2:
But it sucks

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow

Good video Sid, keep it up man ,can't wait for people to come here say it sucks just cause it's Artifex tag  :normal-2:
I already know who will say it cause of the past threads, I just dun like that shit man gets annoying after a while  :(

Offline ᴘʜᴏɴᴋ

• Forum Veteran
  • "Aquellos que combaten a los demonios deben ser conscientes de los suyos..."
  • Characters: Twizzley

sorround

shut the fuk up

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
shut the fuk up
dont be upset you died to Shotime ...
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

sorround

dont be upset you died to Shotime ...
lol you are so dumb thank you for that laugh, even you use dying to shotime as an insult...after saying he's not bad...your logic is null value dude.  :normal-2:you think i have time to play this monotonous sht, it's like every mass pk is scripted from the beginning to the end and people keep enjoying it,  :normal-2: :normal-2: i love this shit bye now

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
lol you are so dumb thank you for that laugh, you think i have time to play this monotonous sht, it's like every mass pk is scripted from the beginning to the end and people keep enjoying it,  :normal-2: :normal-2: i love this shit bye now
You don't have time to play , but you can lose time to watch pk videos, comment, and show how mad you are ? Damm ...angry players ' - ' 

sorround

You don't have time to play , but you can lose time to watch pk videos, comment, and show how mad you are ? Damm ...angry players ' - '

most original and authentic person in the world award must go to you can you be more of swane wannabe?

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
most original and authentic person in the world award must go to you can you be more of swane wannabe?

So not only you are traumatized about shotime and me, but now you are also agnry about Swane..wtf

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
So not only you are traumatized about shotime and me, but now you are also agnry about Swane..wtf
idk who that random us but he need to go take a deep breath and calm down cuz he is #1 fan fack boy

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★

my god this is soooo true  :normal-2:

Offline Craig

• Old Player
  • I Like 2 CC
  • Faction: golfgang
The pk was a lot of fun ;D Good muzic