Epic Perfect World

Nerf conbags

Offline IMN666

• Poor, Ugly, Happy
  • Bah-weep-graghnah-weep-ninni-bong
  • Characters: Maloth, Aceso
You probably dont understand what you have copy pasted
its the extended definition of tittle. a small amount of something, or a punctual mark to replace the dot of an i or j, or the like. i read it, did you?
Last Edit: July 09, 2015, 01:11 am by IMN666

Offline Atlantic

• ★Artifex#1
My opinion is that while a conbag can't be easily killed, it can also himself not kill anything as fast as a DD would be able to. It's a sacrifice in attack for adding con points, so no, there is no need for any nerfing whatsoever.

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
It's been this way for years and it always will be that way, either way they are still pretty damn easy to kill anyway.  :tiger-9:
Last Edit: July 11, 2015, 04:24 pm by Subzeroo

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv

Alright stupid question, but I'm assuming that by Con Wr you mean Vit Wr right?
The most useless shit in the entire game that does nothing but annoy and meatshield?

*Being Edited for better grammatical perfection*
Would you rather run around and be a useless meatshield who can't accomplish anything but repetitive stunning?
Or would you rather have actual presence on the map, pretty much scaring any squad that you run up and HF, and they
burn CD's out of fear of them getting obliterated? Let's be honest, I personally hardly sit in my Def gear unless I'm tryharding
and my sole goal is not to die (In mass for example). I'm an actual on field threat. I do close to 10k-30k no HF's on some classes.
Due to this I'm more likely to be the 'center of attention/focus' than a useless ass vit wr. Not to mention I'm able to assist my DD's
while simultaneously locking down large groups of targets. Yes, it's risky. However, you have SOOO much more effectiveness on the
field and as a whole when your not a useless Vit Wr in my opinion. Also yes, any class getting AA'd by a squad can/will die eventually.

WOULD YOU RATHER HELP CARRY OR BE CARRIED?
:police: 30k, damn u must be 3x str all pieces with ds neck to zerk that much :normal-2:

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
Gear swapping is hard on a laptop. It sometimes causes you to get caught out since I can't use f keys and have to click everything with my skillbar setup. So clicking 10 pieces of gear is annoying. But yes, I have to sacrifice some defense to deal that much, then I just swap to def wep/gear for def 91+ lvls. Usually I never go into attack unless im executing someone, nuking a sig/group, or not at threat of being focused hard (usually during a full push). Full DPH with the new accuracy buff however does let you do significantly more damage even in full def.
Why........................

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
Why not? I can tank, hf, maintain chi, kill things, and not as miss often now (ty for acc blessing aga). DPH is honestly more effective in mass, all your doing is giving up some accuracy and 1v1 potential vs certain classes. The range/chi disadvantage isn't an issue either, as I still maintain enough dex for pike/sword.
Sooo, you're telling me that you want to risk getting swallowed like any other ea and mage due to aa in mass pk basically? :tiger-9: Tell me you aren't.

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Sooo, you're telling me that you want to risk getting swallowed like any other ea and mage due to aa in mass pk basically? :tiger-9: Tell me you aren't.
he eats sometimes 22k's from mage in mass pk so i guess ye

Offline ᴘʜᴏɴᴋ

• Forum Veteran
  • "Aquellos que combaten a los demonios deben ser conscientes de los suyos..."
  • Characters: Twizzley

Offline Atlantic

• ★Artifex#1
Obviously you lack the ability to read. When you played league for years, and spam click everywhere it's not difficult to swap gears 95% of the time. 91+ def lvls hardly means I'll get swallowed. Do you think I'm retarded enough to lose 41 def lvls without knowing I can live? You don't give me enough credit.

Sorry when did I ever take 22k if def gear? When have I taken 22k at all when not getting a full subsea,hf, 3 spark wombo? I'd love to see this. Least I don't get heirobugged in pk like some ppl :-\
I think you guys are going off topic a little bit with this, IceNiki suggested to take away from people the ability to use the vit points, what one WR or the other does in pk is not that important, the idea is that we all need to still have to option to use our points (and/or gear) as each and any of us wants to, vit or not vit.

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
I think you guys are going off topic a little bit with this, IceNiki suggested to take away from people the ability to use the vit points, what one WR or the other does in pk is not that important, the idea is that we all need to still have to option to use our points (and/or gear) as each and any of us wants to, vit or not vit.
Yeah my bad, I just felt inclinded to respond to hate. However, I believe leaving con wrs as they are is okay. Reason is they are useless. They have cons/pros like every path of any class. No reason to change it, even if it's annoying. They surely won't be killing you anytime soon. People should be allowed to play their classes how they like, useless or not. As long as it's not game breaking I see no need for change.
"My honor is my loyalty

sorround

Yeah my bad, I just felt inclinded to respond to hate. However, I believe leaving con wrs as they are is okay. Reason is they are useless. They have cons/pros like every path of any class. No reason to change it, even if it's annoying. They surely won't be killing you anytime soon. People should be allowed to play their classes how they like, useless or not. As long as it's not game breaking I see no need for change.
dont mind hators dude use attack set all yo want, your 1337 eps and mystics won't let you die anyway ???

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
91+ def lvls hardly means I'll get swallowed. Do you think I'm retarded enough to lose 41 def lvls without knowing I can live? You don't give me enough credit.
'-' Trigger happy finger. Like I said in pt chats before, it seemed weird to do so. I've done the same shit way back so I know what it is how fun it is to do. I would do it again, but I would probably be forced to stay in my def at all times due to me being hate targeted by wfs, and dd parties when I am seen. There's always a pro and a con to builds, don't take my questions and opinions too hard.

Back on topic, just keep the game the way it is. Vit people are just pretty much there to annoy and not do much anyway. No offense to the ones who choose to play that way, but I mean they are just there to stand just a few seconds longer than any full str, dex, or magic class user anyway. Just not as effective.

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Offline Viversum

• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants

Offline Kia

My opinion is that while a conbag can't be easily killed, it can also himself not kill anything as fast as a DD would be able to. It's a sacrifice in attack for adding con points, so no, there is no need for any nerfing whatsoever.
As Gaby said, CON = very low attack = balanced. Stuns can be avoided by pills/genie skills.
There is enough other stuff to "counter" it if you know how.

Offline BriEsT

• Don
 Who plays vit wr anyway ?