Epic Perfect World

Selling 139 LP zeal

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
to save up some time and make sure the bidding works well
can those who bid, post a picture proving they have the amount of ec stated with their character name showing and all? would help alot and save alot of time

Offline gigachad

• Forum Veteran
I think this guy is pinoy or omnislasher brother overpricing 139/150 for 300k ecs ( 12k damas ) 140+ wroth 300k ecs. I dont know what you looking at but by the way you want to sell this I dont think it will happend. Nobody is that crazy to donate for you 1k bucks, I rather spend them for the homeless childrens than wasting it in a such game, for such stupid stuff.

slpstrm17

I think this guy is pinoy or omnislasher brother overpricing 139/150 for 300k ecs ( 12k damas ) 140+ wroth 300k ecs. I dont know what you looking at but by the way you want to sell this I dont think it will happend. Nobody is that crazy to donate for you 1k bucks, I rather spend them for the homeless childrens than wasting it in a such game, for such stupid stuff.
Well said sir, you are kind hearted, may god bless you and heaven smile upon you
Last Edit: July 11, 2015, 10:03 am by GenevaAnghelache

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
Omnislasher is generous with his deals if you talk to him and bargain.(sold me my 2 Att orns for a great deal.) If someones willing to pay more why argue with their money?  Although, its funny to see that its more expensve than its official server counterparts xD

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
171k...
so we got a winner? c.c

Offline Hawk

• Beginner
pinoy? xd nah
+ i started the bidding at 5k damas which is lower than its price with a lot :\ why would i refuse better offers?

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
You should set some deadline when highest offer wins..or just sell already, 2800views, all seen this -.-
Last Edit: July 12, 2015, 01:13 pm by Burdette

sorround

I would've settled for 125k knowing how hard I was scamming the person ahahhhahahahah
10 lucky points make no significant difference...not enough to pay 125k trust me I've played with 150/150 but I guess to each their own :normal-28:
Last Edit: July 12, 2015, 01:19 pm by L

Offline ᴘʜᴏɴᴋ

• Forum Veteran
  • "Aquellos que combaten a los demonios deben ser conscientes de los suyos..."
  • Characters: Twizzley

Goldengate

I would've settled for 125k knowing how hard I was scamming the person ahahhhahahahah
10 lucky points make no significant difference...not enough to pay 125k trust me I've played with 150/150 but I guess to each their own :normal-28:
5 More Vitality points makes a difference between Life and Death  :pig-28: 

Offline ᴘʜᴏɴᴋ

• Forum Veteran
185k ec, and have damas.

Offline ᴘʜᴏɴᴋ

• Forum Veteran
187k ec or pay in damas