Epic Perfect World

Sage Heavy Armor/Vit Venomancer guide

Offline Pelnar

• The WR Under the Bridge
  • Feed me, Seymour
  • Characters: Pelnar, Hackee
  • Faction: Formerly ArchEnemy
Updated with a lot more experience behind my words, and because of the recent Ring/Cape updates.

Shoutout to Aga for giving this build an additional 3% RMDT. Thank you so much~
The WF that got Soul Trapper Banned

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
No point adding additional rmdt to an useless build/not even logical build
Proven before my point

Offline Pelnar

• Feed me, Seymour
No point adding additional rmdt to an useless build/not even logical build
Proven before my point
Thanks for the bump, friendo~
Nice effort. You are definitely not the only HA veno in the server, but also definitely not the best one in terms of tackiness. This was concluded after looking at your guide. The focus of your guide is right, HA veno should focus on tanking and support, but it could be better than what you are teaching here. 

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Nice effort. You are definitely not the only HA veno in the server, but also definitely not the best one in terms of tackiness. This was concluded after looking at your guide. The focus of your guide is right, HA veno should focus on tanking and support, but it could be better than what you are teaching here.
Who are you.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Pelnar

• Feed me, Seymour
It could be better than what you are teaching here.
I believe that it was stated in the guide that it was in no way perfect, and welcome to suggestions. If I accidentally deleted that part, I apologize. but I would still love to hear suggestions
Last Edit: Mar 13, 2016, 04:47 pm by Pelnar

Offline Zaniah

• ♥#1 Downer Fox♥
  • ♥Downer Veno♥
  • Characters: Zaniah
  • Faction: Apollumi
Is a nice guide for those who would like a challenge to sage veno, i personally myself dont do HA my current veno is full AA + Vit but with enough for me to equip the cast wep, but i have 2 sets my def set + a chan/mag set to at least deal some amount of damage managed to kill a few in the build, i like it and maybe one day i will take up this build just to piss people off more with aoe purge  >: D

Offline Pikawchu

• Characters: Hexary
  • Faction: Aggro

Offline clariska

Well i know its kinda old.But here goes anyway.I made a HA veno when i joined the server roughly 3-4 weks ago.The question i get the most are why HA?Well simple answer...I played a HA veno on retail back in 2009-2010 era before i left for some years.Altho my stat differ a bit i may reroll to add some vit later but for PVE full str works pretty well.

I am a Barb player in general and not the best squishy player in the world.Funny thing is when you fight a barb and you make him a kitten with purge+amp then mire then extreme poison = gg.Altho i struggle vs aps sins a bit.It's still an unorthodox build and fun at that.Btw my Ancient dragon are pretty stronk
tbh.It has 5 buffs 1 aggro skill to aoe pull from me and 1 healing skill that heals him 70% hp.When his buffed.He has 24k hp 20k mag def 18 phys def and can't remember damage xD.he can survive in most cases pve cept when i am to lazy to heal(that happens a lot)Veno on the other hand has 41-61k dam.41k phys def and think 20k mag def(reason why i need vit more than str tbh) but all and all it's a fun build :D.