Epic Perfect World

Sage Heavy Armor/Vit Venomancer guide

Offline Jinxers

• (▰˘v˘▰)
  • Characters: Jinxers
 I used this build while crafting my R8R when I was fresh to the game. It brought in more points in NW (at least for me) and it gave me a chance to see how the typical player pvp's. 

:rolleyes: The whole point of Epic is the freedom to play around with shit that costs an arm and leg on Pay-To-Win PWI. Y'all acting like it's expensive & time consuming to change your build around when we pretty much get point resets for free. If you're gonna' comment with negative and nonconstructive remarks, don't comment. Give a better critique than 'dis is dumb huehuehue'.

I'm enjoying the genie discussions, I honestly had no idea what I was doing with my genie for a while. I see where I could have improved.

Offline BriEsT

• Don
I'm currently working on getting Def Level/Purify. I normally use the Purify weapon I have with RPDT 4 and some MDef, because Purify allows IG and Feral to turn into a much longer lasting Sutra.

Mixing HA and AA is something that I've been trying to do for a while but I don't yet have the rolls for it. I will likely do that when I am able, and compare the two. For now, this is what I know this well, and it is a build that WORKS for its intended purpose, which is to stay alive and debuff the hell out of everything in Mass/TW. When I get the proper rolls for R8/HA mix I will work on that and likely make a guide for that as well. This is what I have until then, and I hope it can be useful for anyone else looking for a way to do this while only worrying about rolling weapons which drastically cuts the cost
I can understand why you did this and that you are not a "serious" player like myself , I can even understand that this might tank to some point bcz it does have high phy/magic def . But I still think this is not gonna work in "serious" pk . But if you want to troll and have fun then all good , everyone has fun in their own ways .
Mixing HA/r8 might work better tho if you get good rerolls so gl with that one .

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants
Domgrath sits here, reading this thread whilst losing hope for humanity.
Shut your face, Nerd :c

Offline PewPew

• Time Traveller
Nice guide pelnar. very detailed
#TeamSarawatWives

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr

Offline Joonie

• Jandelay
Naice guide. Server will soon overload with sage wfs :( AoE purges...

Offline ▽Astrid

• Old Player
  • Characters: Astrid
  • Faction: Artifex
Nice guide, this surely isn't for just anyone,that's for sure. This build is op in some cases,I'm never going to argue about tankiness. My own wf has r8, 40k+ mdef/pdef when buffed along with weap,runes whatever, 97 def levels,and i guarantee this build isn't squishy. I'm not even going to metion that I don't have a single point in vit ,I'm full mag with 90 str,DD-ing is something I can also do. I understand you probably want more tankiness,but giving up on human form *the sage switch is also an amazing way to get insta 35 chi,and you can give chi to wrs only in human form as well* and giving up on channeling is just too much for a wf,since the class itself is a caster,this is why I don't think this build is the best way to help everyone else as a wf,since you're basically giving up on one of the most op cc skills on server, nova. A good play with def levels can be more op than some more pdef,just my random opinion,i respect you for this thread anyway,i'm sure it will help people. Heavy wf for cata? I'd say ***ing yes. Heavy wf for mass? Sorry,no. However,if you enjoy this build,go ahead and have fun man,nobody is ever going to stop you.  :-X

Offline Pelnar

• The WR Under the Bridge
  • Feed me, Seymour
  • Characters: Pelnar, Hackee
  • Faction: Formerly ArchEnemy
Nice guide, this surely isn't for just anyone,that's for sure. This build is op in some cases,I'm never going to argue about tankiness. My own wf has r8, 40k+ mdef/pdef when buffed along with weap,runes whatever, 97 def levels,and i guarantee this build isn't squishy. I'm not even going to metion that I don't have a single point in vit ,I'm full mag with 90 str,DD-ing is something I can also do. I understand you probably want more tankiness,but giving up on human form *the sage switch is also an amazing way to get insta 35 chi,and you can give chi to wrs only in human form as well* and giving up on channeling is just too much for a wf,since the class itself is a caster,this is why I don't think this build is the best way to help everyone else as a wf,since you're basically giving up on one of the most op cc skills on server, nova. A good play with def levels can be more op than some more pdef,just my random opinion,i respect you for this thread anyway,i'm sure it will help people. Heavy wf for cata? I'd say ***ing yes. Heavy wf for mass? Sorry,no. However,if you enjoy this build,go ahead and have fun man,nobody is ever going to stop you.  :-X
Thank you.

Also I swear, I will one day pull a cata as a Veno.It has been my goal for quite a while.  I'll do it eventually, I swear.
The WF that got Soul Trapper Banned

Offline Drive

• 🌙
Thank you.

Also I swear, I will one day pull a cata as a Veno.It has been my goal for quite a while.  I'll do it eventually, I swear.
Yearning alpha vit veno cata puller. :-\ :-\ O:-) O:-) :police:

Offline Yangster

• ♥Yin is here♥
  • Do Not Disturb Unless いんよう, おんよう, おんみょう matter.
  • Characters: Batman, Iakeen, Meky
  • Faction: Family Leader
 Nice guide (: 

Offline Decibel

• I'm back
  • Characters: Decibel and Roque
Nice guide and all good for just casual play and having fun doing something a bit different, but i would just like to say for any veno seriously considering using this build, if you are looking to maximise what you can do and play to a veno's full potential this build is NOT viable. 
A full arcane r8 veno can do so much more, like sebi already said, with a defensive set of gear you can easily tank as an arcane veno just by switching a few pieces of gear. 
And you say the role of this build is to just harass the enemy and set them up for your team, again this can be done better as arcane, i mean a well placed nova is just incredible in mass, and sets up kills for your pt a lot better than grudge strike. Then you can just pop your def set on hop back into fox form and do everything you outlined in your pros just as well anyway. 

If you want to just fck around and have a laugh on a cheap build, sure give this a try, it'll probably be fun for a bit.
But as a viable build where you are trying to help your team win, by doing everything possible. And getting the most out of your class, then noooooo way. 

ty Astralis for awesone sig

Offline Kinsei

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kinsei
I prefer Dark veno with 2 part Heavy, 3 Light, Mag 74, 200 DEX and rest in STR, so spam 0 Def
I kneel only to God, and I don't see him here

Offline Unicorn

• Cassie's #1 Waifu!
  • Characters: Unicorn
Thank you.

I used to be a cata puller on my WF. Great times. I don't think you can pull cata using HA tbh. I did it full r8, got almost 60k HP, nearly 80 def levels (before cards existed) and whatever stats. I lived with the barbs. I remember when I was watching some TW videos and I read in the chat "Where is the fourth barb? Who is carrying that cata!?" Then a few moments later "THERE IS A WF PULLING THE CATA GET HER"

LOL Great times, great times. If you manage to pull cata in this day and age, make sure you have another barb near you and switch cata back and forth when one of you dies so you can keep confusing them. I did that too and got endless giggles. But beware... Once they are on to you it is quite hard to keep them off you, even when you aren't pulling the cata. LOOOL

Yearning alpha vit veno cata puller. :-\ :-\ O:-) O:-) :police:
I blushed, Bae.  :-[ You make me feel so special ily.
Thank you, Echo for the avatar and Leo for the sig.

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
I used to be a cata puller on my WF. Great times. I don't think you can pull cata using HA tbh. I did it full r8, got almost 60k HP, nearly 80 def levels (before cards existed) and whatever stats. I lived with the barbs. I remember when I was watching some TW videos and I read in the chat "Where is the fourth barb? Who is carrying that cata!?" Then a few moments later "THERE IS A WF PULLING THE CATA GET HER"

LOL Great times, great times. If you manage to pull cata in this day and age, make sure you have another barb near you and switch cata back and forth when one of you dies so you can keep confusing them. I did that too and got endless giggles. But beware... Once they are on to you it is quite hard to keep them off you, even when you aren't pulling the cata. LOOOL
I blushed, Bae.  :-[ You make me feel so special ily.
You did terrible, the moment you got purge it was a hiero

Offline Unicorn

• Cassie's #1 Waifu!
  • Characters: Unicorn
You did terrible, the moment you got purge it was a hiero
Nahman. I was goodie. I usually waited until I got purged to pop IG and the EP would buff me, unless we had stupid EPs.

BARBS CAN GET KILLED FAST TOO SHUT UP!!!!!!  :'(
Thank you, Echo for the avatar and Leo for the sig.