Epic Perfect World

Right

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
I told agatio he said he will look into it two days later I asked him if he saw anything fishy he had no idea what I was talking about I think he's too busy to take care of everything that's why I ask gms to check each other agatio can't be doing everything it's kinda time for gms to take more responsibility and do shit instead of just asking for proof and closeing topics I mean how am I suppose to find a gm and find proof of John or her doing shit

soo u just basically admitted you made all these accusations,, with no reason, fact or proof to back em up with...

those were all just empty cups of accusations after all. lmao

and all you posts area always blaming shyt on GMs (without any reason or proof, if i may add).. lol.. take a 2nd look at matters, be more open minded, and reason with yourself, before serving more empty cups of accusations, or else, you'll end up as the person no one gives a shyt about..

and GMs that abuse their powers do get removed... where do you think ninjas is now? , even some of our current GMs have been removed before due to stepping out of line :/

soooo,.. rest in peace :/
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Sylver

• " If you're going through hell, keep going. "
Labs The Nab!!
Labs The Nab!!
Labs The Nab!!                                 

Offline Azzhole

• The Hated
It's not really my job to give proofs if I have to do it make me a gm and ill do it Lols other gms suppose to check Each other I have other shit to so and I can't do what they can

It's not really my job to give proofs if I have to do it make me a gm and ill do it Lols other gms suppose to check Each other I have other shit to so and I can't do what they can

Now I know why you're raging. You wanna be one. That said.... LOL$%^%#$^%!!@!@#@#!@#

+

You are the most insanely twisted crazy ass f**ked up-minded person I've seen on this forum so far.

That said, everything you say is invalid anymore. On any post to me...
Last Edit: Oct 15, 2012, 07:42 pm by Azzhole
~Now hate me for stating my opinion that conflicts with yours~

Offline Coffee

• Retired Staff Member
  • is adorable. ❤
You're the bloody reason that thread was closed...   we were trying to request/suggest a solution(if you will) .... then u had to go and fkn start insulting GMs with ur stupid and dumb ass ideology ... heck i'd close the thread myself if i had the power :/

Yeah actually, that was the reason it was closed. Cause it was turned into flaming. The topic itself woulda been fine until some thing's got a bit... Eh.

Offline Azzhole

• The Hated
Yeah actually, that was the reason it was closed. Cause it was turned into flaming. The topic itself woulda been fine until some thing's got a bit... Eh.

^ See? That's what  I originally said first back on the first page too. So just watch your tounge, you treat GM's like sh*t and keep accusing them which lead to insult. Tbh I'm getting so sick and freakin' tired of the GM-related posts. People got nothing better to do than to pick on them because they got lives and you don't..

Offline Sylver

^ See? That's what  I originally said first back on the first page too. So just watch your tounge, you treat GM's like sh*t and keep accusing them which lead to insult. Tbh I'm getting so sick and freakin' tired of the GM-related posts. People got nothing better to do than to pick on them because they got lives and you don't..

I dunno why are u so revolted...why u defending GM's? u they'r lawyer or what? or should i ask whats in for u?  they can resolve theyr own problems....is clearly SlowPoke has a problem and have some truth, insted of helping her/him resolve the problem ...u guys treat her/him like crap ... verry nice.

Offline Coffee

• Retired Staff Member
  • is adorable. ❤
I dunno why are u so revolted...why u defending GM's? u they'r lawyer or what? or should i ask whats in for u?  they can resolve theyr own problems....is clearly SlowPoke has a problem and have some truth, insted of helping her/him resolve the problem ...u guys treat her/him like crap ... verry nice.

... Totally.

Offline Azzhole

• The Hated

Because out of like 20+ threads I've read, it's complaining of the same thing over and over again. And people don't seem to grasp the simple idea to just have a conversation with the GM about your problem. Yeah seems like I'm defending them way too much or w/e but I could care less what people think. Put yourself in the GM's shoes..No really, do it. And think of all these people complaining about you when you're trying your best to make everyone happy. It sucks bad.

And yeah I did sound like a complete ass. I'm not gonna deny or sugarcoat anything. But either way, you can tell most of the things he's saying are mostly obvious lies and he will NOT provide proof. Which is carryong on a long stretched thread int a pointless argument that will trail on and on.

Offline Sylver

So what if it posted 20 times or more u can chose to read or not...and mabe it wont go over and over if u ppls wold showed a little care to him/her and tryed help...is normal when u are insulted or atacked to insult or atack back...and it can go on and on...

Offline Azzhole

• The Hated
So what if it posted 20 times or more u can chose to read or not...and mabe it wont go over and over if u ppls wold showed a little care to him/her and tryed help...is normal when u are insulted or atacked to insult or atack back...and it can go on and on...

The GM's and the players are trying t care but sometimes people never get it.

http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=2682.msg24987;topicseen#new

Look into that. Like I said the GM's care.

Offline Anima

After two months without reading the forum I see the same thing as before: the GM's are bad, the GM's are good, love the GM's, hate the GM's.  :P

Offline Sylver

If a person still dont get it ignore him...and saying I care is easy to say...the hard part is to prove. 2 be honnest i dont care if GM's are good or bad, as long as they do theyr job.

Offline SHINIGAMI

its fine ignoring him the first few times.. but theres a limit, when even potentially an useful thread gets locked down because this guys keeps going off topic and starts insulting the GMs for everything even if its not related to the topic at hand, then yea, can't really ignore it, and people will revolt, shouldn't expect any less.

e.g.

the thread about requesting a GM for the EU/Australian player timezones....

he starts insulting GMs and blabbing on about how they don't do their job and GM corruption and blah blah (as always, its all based on his hunch, no proof).. which had nothing to do with requesting a GM during a timezone when there is none online. .... and that results in that thread getting locked down.

and the topic being discussed their gets locked along with it :/

soo, how can you just ignore that shyt :/ if he brings out proofs , then yea, i'll happily be listen to all that on any thread !

Offline Jaye

• Characters: Peanut
Ok so maybe this post needs to be locked..this is stupid, nothing is getting achieved except people getting more pissed off..I've seen both labs and pokie make the same lame ass points repeatedly just with different words..At this point I'm positive labs is only responding to aggravate pokie. So please lock this thing or delete it and throw it in the trash. If the gm's are really cheating they will get caught.. Maybe not today or tomorrow but they will get caught. When that happens pokie can hop up on his soapbox and scream "hahaha I was right fkers" and labs can kiss his toes.. But really honestly stop cluttering the forums with all this bitchiness.

Life is too short to be anything but Happy

Offline SHINIGAMI

Ok so maybe this post needs to be locked..this is stupid, nothing is getting achieved except people getting more pissed off..I've seen both labs and pokie make the same lame ass points repeatedly just with different words..At this point I'm positive labs is only responding to aggravate pokie. So please lock this thing or delete it and throw it in the trash. If the gm's are really cheating they will get caught.. Maybe not today or tomorrow but they will get caught. When that happens pokie can hop up on his soapbox and scream "hahaha I was right fkers" and labs can kiss his toes.. But really honestly stop cluttering the forums with all this bitchiness.

atleeast someone gets me :D