Epic Perfect World

Right

Offline Sylver

• " If you're going through hell, keep going. "
Is not that i dident noticed...just as long i understand is ok with me xD im not American/English too so...cant judge...beside that i've seen americans typeing worse >.<

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
so true....i remember Bush saying "the childrenS"....go figure...hahaha

Offline Sylver

• " If you're going through hell, keep going. "
 :D :D see , i dunno why some ppls comment on others becouse they spelled wroung...since not every1 has they'r primary language english and every1 make's mistake's.

Offline SlowPokie

• Forever.
  • Legendz™.
another thread about to get locked . ijs.

U mean another gm about to puzzy out?and close it b.c they don't have answers to publics questions

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
U mean another gm about to puzzy out?and close it b.c they don't have answers to publics questions

delete yourself :/ or atleast your forum account :/ .... 
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline SlowPokie

• Forever.
  • Legendz™.
we dont lock things randomly ;) only when they get out of crontrol. the comments i mean. aside from that the topics are staying opened for players to express theyr feelings ;) i dont mind reading player critics i actually enjoy it cuz i leanr from them and from my mistakes  :-\

Go look for tread called Australian gm and explain why closed what was said so wrong or a lie gms just lock Becuz they think they can

Offline SHINIGAMI

Go look for tread called Australian gm and explain why closed what was said so wrong or a lie gms just lock Becuz they think they can

You're the bloody reason that thread was closed...   we were trying to request/suggest a solution(if you will) .... then u had to go and fkn start insulting GMs with ur stupid and dumb ass ideology ... heck i'd close the thread myself if i had the power :/

Offline Lan

• mmm bacon
  • Harshland Leader
I've seen a lot of closed threads and they mainly close them because of the following:

- The question/Concern, etc has been solved.
- The thread has started growing into more of a flame than staying on topic.
- Kinda related to second entry I typed but: Swaying off the topic. And this includes the GM already warning everyone to stay on topic. If it continues to sway off topic, it's most likely going to be closed.

I think it's a good idea that they lock/close threads. Some threads even now need to be locked for a while now but all in time.

The reason I say that is because there are some threads that can be an on-going topic and some threads that can consist of a reasoning of question/answering.

- If someone has a selling or buying thread and they already sold/bought whatever they needed, they should post that everything is bought/sold and it will be locked to avoid any other pointless posts.

- If someone has a topic for example: "What is your favorite snack?" That can be an on-going topic that may continue on and on for quite a while. (I'm not sure if that would get locked after a certain amount of time due to no posters, etc.) But don't think it will be closed for any other reason than that and people swaying it wayyy off topic for too long.

- Majority of the posts I've seen locked RECENTLY are one's asking for a GM to have a certain time zone or asking why a GM hasn't been online for X amount of time. And that post led to flaming/insult to GM(s). Which is against the rules. And quite honestly, these stupid rage on GM's is getting EXTREMELY old.

And me being really really active on the forums, personally... It annoys me that some posts don't get locked when they're extremely outdated already. I wanna see what's new or see more important things that are on the "New" agenda not constantly seeing old posts get bumped up and up and up, cluttering the "Latest Topic's" box. But that's just me, and I'm sure most GM's are locking and deleting posts mostly because of the reasons I stated.

Not trying to be rude or anything, just stating my opinion.

I'm just gonna stop at this post.  Cause i don't wanna read all the back and forth stuff.  Also, because she is the bomb dot com.  Said it perfectly and eloquently.

+1 for you madam.
I am.
Lan 150 Dem/Seeker           StelioKontos 150 Dem/BM
BloodKnife 150 Sage/Sin      Ashaman 150 Sage/Wiz
Aftershocks 150 Sage/Psy   Lion_O-150 Dem/Barb
Boba_Fett 150 Dem/Archer  More to come...

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
dam MageTank dont like me anymore  :(

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
why would i feel bad?
most of the things u said doesnt even make sense to me ;)
specially all ur "xmas wishes" are about having a normal character which i dont  :-\
and yea we agree on something, no one is perfect in this world :) only when we die we are perfect and even then...i kinda doubt it lol

Offline SlowPokie

• Forever.
  • Legendz™.
I have talked to him he's too busy to remember what most of us said 2 hours after u say it

Offline SlowPokie

• Forever.
  • Legendz™.
You're the bloody reason that thread was closed...   we were trying to request/suggest a solution(if you will) .... then u had to go and fkn start insulting GMs with ur stupid and dumb ass ideology ... heck i'd close the thread myself if i had the power :/

Sir SmD if getting rid of corruption makes me the bloody reason or the problem I'm happy and proud to be the reason I had it wtf Is this over 3k ec rewards are given out a day in NHL wtf does that come from labs people mite be stupid not to see but I see sir I see it very clear

Offline SHINIGAMI

Sir SmD if getting rid of corruption makes me the bloody reason or the problem I'm happy and proud to be the reason I had it wtf Is this over 3k ec rewards are given out a day in NHL wtf does that come from labs people mite be stupid not to see but I see sir I see it very clear

NHL gets ec now? ? o.o LMFAO !!!

watching too much of National Hockey League bro.

Offline SlowPokie

• Forever.
  • Legendz™.
Auto correction on phone nohomo I meant where does bronget3k+ec a day

Offline SHINIGAMI

Auto correction on phone nohomo I meant where does bronget3k+ec a day

where does NoHomo get 3k ec per day LMFAO !!

.. we get shyt tonne of EC each week from all the territories we hold. press M, click on Territories. see all the land? we get EC from them.

all those EC, we give out as TW pay for all those that attend TW + All sorts Faction Events which are held number of times each week.

www.Nohomo.shivtr.com, apply there please.