Epic Perfect World

Choosing a faction

Offline BriEsT

• Don
I agree with OS/Worms/AE part, and I'm sorry if it wasn't obvious...

"I highly doubt you could join Artifex and to be honest its also pointless considering noone can fight against Arti anyway"

From what I've seen in the last two weeks (I haven't been all that active) Arti have forgotten how to PK and are getting constantly rolled by anyone/everyone that can get 2/3 of their numbers. It's not all about TW, and the only reason Artifex has all the lands is because they can bring 80 and have another 1/2 PTs in reserve (if they really needed). Is China the best country in the world because it has the highest population? Idiots would say yes, but people with even an inch of logic would say no.

Just my opinion :)
 Point me out 1 guild that can take on Artifex in TW , bcz my comment was all about TW and nothing about PK . 

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
I'd say just join a faction that you would be comfortable in, doesn't have to be a big faction.

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Goz

Is China the best country in the world because it has the highest population? Idiots would say yes, but people with even an inch of logic would say no.

Oh my god
Kinguin no chance my friend - PashaBiceps

Offline Goz

Point me out 1 guild that can take on Artifex in TW , bcz my comment was all about TW and nothing about PK .

4Head
Kinguin no chance my friend - PashaBiceps

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Oh my god
It's good analogy don't lie  :(

Offline ...

• Old Player

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
I agree with OS/Worms/AE part, and I'm sorry if it wasn't obvious...

"I highly doubt you could join Artifex and to be honest its also pointless considering noone can fight against Arti anyway"

From what I've seen in the last two weeks (I haven't been all that active) Arti have forgotten how to PK and are getting constantly rolled by anyone/everyone that can get 2/3 of their numbers. It's not all about TW, and the only reason Artifex has all the lands is because they can bring 80 and have another 1/2 PTs in reserve (if they really needed). Is China the best country in the world because it has the highest population? Idiots would say yes, but people with even an inch of logic would say no.

Keep the fairy tales up, they're fun to read.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA

D-man

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran

rekt.

Insanity

damn i forgot i replied to this thread
who was harry again dude?

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
damn i forgot i replied to this thread
who was harry again dude?
D-man tough and careless Insanity

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm

oooooooo damn

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kofte & Barz
  • Faction: Tyrants
all i see are people that got fcked by areashii

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
all i see are people that got fcked by areashii
Damn, how do you see those non existent people? special trick? :normal-11: :normal-10:

slpstrm17

Damn, how do you see those non existent people? special trick? :normal-11: :normal-10:
No trick needed, your name is visible