Choosing a faction

Offline QUITTTTTEEDDD

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: \

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
No PK only e-date and 1v1

Offline Kia

Try befriending people who are actually members of the faction you pick for yourself (or consider joining) and ask them what it's like.
That might serve you way better than posting on here.
I've always thought Worms sounded like a really good place to start, even though I've never been in.  :( Everyone usually seems to have a good sense of humor and pretty friendly, and pretty active in pk/tw. I got caught up in a friend's faction when I first started playing here, but it died a few months ago, so I've really only been in three factions since I started here, so not much experience to judge on.   :-\

The hardest adjustment for me coming from official is the server time, because most big events happen around 3pm for me rather than 10pm, and now I can't make tw/nw/really anything ever because of my work schedule. But I still enjoy the pk and events I can make. The community is a lot better here.  :rolleyes:

No PK only e-date and 1v1
e-date all day.
Kitten | Darling | Charming | Baby | Fragile | Princess | Crybaby | Vixen | Sassy

art hoarde

~FurySlayer

Faction> RoyalStar

You Can join my faction, I just made it yesterday, Were working towards PvP>PK>Being Helpful, Hosting Weekly Events + More just message me here, or on game >>> as    DragonsBlade

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
I would say Worms or ArchEnemy might be your best options atm.

They have been PKing alot on pretty much all timezones, and have some fun TW's aswell from what looks like. I'm sure if they would get a few more people active , the PK would be even more interesting too.

Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Ormin

...to find a place which could offer me all kind of activities I seek, especially - TW...
If is TW your main concern, open Map,
choose Territories and see which guild
has the most land.
Then choose the second one, as they
already try hard to get to first place
and TW will be very dynamic...

I could be wrong just like everyone else... LOL

Offline Pelnar

• The WR Under the Bridge
  • Feed me, Seymour
  • Characters: Pelnar, Hackee
  • Faction: Formerly ArchEnemy

They have been PKing alot on pretty much all timezones, and have some fun TW's aswell from what looks like. I'm sure if they would get a few more people active , the PK would be even more interesting too.
I'd probably say to join a smaller guild to help get your bearings on this server, but you seem to have everything down already.

In that case, I'd expect the leader of Artifex to have a fairly solid and incredibly valid opinion. Moreso than my own. If there's anyone here that you should take advice from on the joining of a faction, it is him.

Inb4 Sebi tells me to shut up
The WF that got Soul Trapper Banned

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kofte & Barz
  • Faction: Tyrants
I'd probably say to join a smaller guild to help get your bearings on this server, but you seem to have everything down already.

In that case, I'd expect the leader of Artifex to have a fairly solid and incredibly valid opinion. Moreso than my own. If there's anyone here that you should take advice from on the joining of a faction, it is him.

Inb4 Sebi tells me to shut up
Shut up

Offline Pelnar

• The WR Under the Bridge
  • Feed me, Seymour
  • Characters: Pelnar, Hackee
  • Faction: Formerly ArchEnemy
The WF that got Soul Trapper Banned

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆

The fun element of PK isn't based on numbers. Get out.

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
It does play a part in it. Or do you really consider 10vs40 loads of fun?

Offline Goz

The saltiness is so real
Kinguin no chance my friend - PashaBiceps

Offline exe626

• brb
  • Faction: Xpendable
as a matter of fact, i do

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
its quite fun if there is teamwork :police: