Epic Perfect World

Choosing a faction

Offline RunawayLady

• Beginner
Hello everyone!

I'm a week old, new member of Epic Perfect World. During this quite a short stay here, I have noticed that your community is quite big, having a vast choice of factions. As I am an old player of Perfect world games, I would like to find a place which could offer me all kind of activities I seek, especially - TW. But here comes the dilema - what should I be leaning my priorities to? What do the bigger factions offer, and which one is best to stay in? Many factions are advertised on the world chat but it is very hard to follow any flow on information out there.  :rolleyes:

I guess gear on this server is one of the most important thing so I can mention, that I already have r8 and planning toward finishing other loose ends on it. 

Hoping some of you could spare some of your minutes and post your opinion, helping me to find solution to my little problem.

Regards,
RunawayLady

Ariel_

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kofte & Barz
  • Faction: Tyrants
If you want to outnumber every pk & tw you can join arti
warning is decent aswell 
Outcasts is just back & rebuilding 

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
When I first started this server, I joined a small faction. Once I farmed my gear..and adjusted from PWI to EPIC, I started to do research on some factions & which I thought would be best for me and my playstyle. I've been in a few factions here. And each one was different. Made alot of friends, and learned alot. So, tbh....just go check out the Guilds located --> >Click Me< !!! I'm sure you'll find one that suits you. ^-^

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
warning is decent aswell
Talk about a false lowblow to the private area.
I think you should join worms, overseers, or archenemy.
It's your best bet for a good starting experience.
"My honor is my loyalty

Disrupted

Outcasts.. will probably die in another week like it always does

Angelica

Not really a good idea to ask on here since most people will post the factions they dislike and speak against them  ^-^

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline Goz

Depends on what you're looking for:
If you have a competitive mentality and want to win more than anything, pick the biggest faction: Artifex.
If you want to have fun and win some PKs, join Warning.
If you want to play for fun with people you can build bonds with I'm guessing ArchEnemy, Overseers, GodsArmy?
If you want to have a leader which quits every 2 hours, pick Outcasts.

This is probably the most honest comment here so far, so don't edit it GM.
Kinguin no chance my friend - PashaBiceps

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
log at asian time zone full of pk

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
If you have a competitive mentality and want to win more than anything, pick the biggest faction: Artifex.
If you want to play for fun with people you can build bonds with I'm guessing ArchEnemy, Overseers, GodsArmy?

No this is:

warning is decent aswell 

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
Not really a good idea to ask on here since most people will post the factions they dislike and speak against them  ^-^
+1
Join factions that you believe are right for you. Askin others on their views on which faction will get you nowhere cause your views might be different than theirs 

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
Tbh you have to play for some time and get to know every guild , and then join the one that adjust more to you and your gameplay , , there is some guilds with more experience than anothers in pks etc , some that are just friendly , some that just PVE etc  :)
May god be by ur side reading this

Solution a. (most useful) : delete ur char dont even try play here  :(

Solution b. :
I would like to find a place which could offer me all kind of activities I seek, especially - TW.
Just look at tw map (since you only priorty said this)
Now depends on what TW part u like:
1:winning no matter how
2:fun
3:idk how to name this

1: As you can see Artifex obv. mainly on map = winning - cant say if it fun, never been at any TW of theirs but as you might see in WC or forums seems no enemy
Warning (not sure actually to inactive to know whats going on with them)

2: Probably less to see is more the upper part i guess ArchEnemy, Worms, OS - Not sure about their number/fun factor actually  but if theres fun at TW's would bet my money on this part

ArchEnemy: They seem like a pretty nice guild not taking stuff TO srs (i say this from -nvm idk how to say this- tw)(? ? ?)
Worms: They got good players, rising alot since last time i been pretty much of smth activitish - clima in fac: idk no much experience  :( personally not that sympathic to me (but i weirdo ok.)
OS: Think they have one of nicest clima inside Faction (from what i know from idk 4 months ago (?)   )

all dem: idk i'd say 30-50 number for pk idk since not in one of those guilds

3: Ducks & Warning (yes again)
-personally wont say much to this since well ja since yes
Both are nice Factions - ishish TW-wise idk i understand nothing in TW's here atm  :-[
-NOT SAYING THEY BAD THEY NICE BUT since im in ducks-ish cant "judge" like for others and i srs have no idea whats with warning

oh and idk what HellRazor is for a guild and obv .. y the hell Axe is having TW land?

PK wise:
Artifex: Strong-ish, Numbers, active in mornings(?) around midday(aka China timezone), + evenings/nights i guess
Warning: Strong-ish, Numbers, around midday (?) + pretty sure evenings/nights
Worms: Strong-ish, Numbers, 24/7 activity - doesnt know sleep  :-\
China(Ares,Heaven,Axe,Ducks): Has strong-ish member, Nunununumbers, obv. China timezone (Ducks also mornings,evening/nights(?)  )
ArchEnemy: I'd say has strong-ish member, I'd also say has Numbers, not sure about timezones but think mainly evenings/nights
Overseers: Doesn't Focus on PK
Cyan: Deadly love u annoying ass kids (even if huge hate  :-\) Backstab pk; small number

since PK dead i guess ppl mainly log at Skype/FB/idk what ppl use - sigs

PVE wise:
No idea probs all the rest of Factions preiority in WC

p.s.:This is how I see this for atm; I haven't been in every Faction and also being long time inactiv-ish so things can be completly diffrent as in what i said

Its still your thing to see what way u go when I was new here i just runned into one of those WC guilds and you get ur experience own sight at facs and everything with - playing (NOT recommendable)

idk if that post even makes sence i lost focus somewhen
SAVE THE WORLD AND GO FOR SOLUTION A
Last Edit: July 04, 2015, 08:56 pm by Lisa

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kofte & Barz

this + mine post :)