Epic Perfect World

Patch v112

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
true stori, we women be waiting on the new flyers and mounts to match our fashion as well,
This made me lol.  :monkey-2:
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
I hope faction icon patch will come soon too. Last one was 2 weeks ago xD.
Ty for patch tho

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
true stori, we women be waiting on the new flyers and mounts to match our fashion as well,
Not just the ladies, I can't wait either  ;)
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline RainsWolf

• My Little Boo
  • There are scars that make us who we are. But without them, we don't exist.
  • Characters: Ravenshield RainsWolf
  • Faction: GotMilk
thank you for the new patch looking  good like always

to be honest
 shrinking the size of Nation Wars map
is not gonna fix anything
all its gonna do is make it faster n easier for Frost n Flame to base lock  Light & Dark faster
its people mind set if they dont get frost or flame they will lose n leave
and people having alts logged on for it doesn't  help

Offline Pelnar

• The WR Under the Bridge
  • Feed me, Seymour
  • Characters: Pelnar, Hackee
  • Faction: Formerly ArchEnemy
thank you for the new patch looking  good like always

to be honest
all its gonna do is make it faster n easier for Frost n Flame to base lock  Light & Dark faster
and people having alts logged on for it doesn't  help
I still say that locking IPs into specific nations is a good idea
The WF that got Soul Trapper Banned

Online Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
That would be a challenge for me since on EP I have already 6 flyers and I intend to get the new ones too. :'(
Elf/Tideborn flyers always looks better than Untamed/Human :(

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
That would be a challenge for me since on EP I have already 6 flyers and I intend to get the new ones too. :'(
^That is so true..

Hallowl is the only flight i like so far when it comes to untamed/human.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
this one is really nice imho

eternalagony23

damn best dev  ;)

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸

:monkey-10:  Wow, nice. I like that one. 
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Offline RandomDude

• Forum Veteran

am i allowed to :normal-10: :normal-10: :normal-10: :normal-10: :normal-10: :normal-10: :normal-10: :normal-10: :normal-10: :normal-10: :normal-10: :normal-10: :normal-10: :normal-10: :normal-10: :normal-10: :normal-10: :normal-10: :normal-10: :normal-10: :normal-10: :normal-10: :normal-10: :normal-10: :normal-10: :normal-10: :normal-10: :normal-10: :normal-10: :normal-10: :normal-10: :normal-10: :normal-10: :normal-10: :normal-10: :normal-10: :normal-10: :normal-10: :normal-10: :normal-10:

Offline Jsmooth

thank you for the new patch looking  good like always

to be honest
all its gonna do is make it faster n easier for Frost n Flame to base lock  Light & Dark faster
and people having alts logged on for it doesn't  help
This!!!
Some of us have said the same exact thing!
I hated playing on the smaller nw maps!

Offline DreDay

cant believe ppl are hyped for a smaller nw map , that is gonna suck , lots of ppl explain how the smaller map will affect players on a separate post ,, look forward for the base lock, maps running out of space for other players to enter  ,just gonna be a mess and everyone asking for it to be changed back , played the smaller map alrdy , and that was the result. this sever has way more ppl going NW so thats what gonna happen.

Offline RandomDude

• Forum Veteran
cant believe ppl are hyped for a smaller nw map , that is gonna suck , lots of ppl explain how the smaller map will affect players on a separate post ,, look forward for the base lock, maps running out of space for other players to enter  ,just gonna be a mess and everyone asking for it to be changed back , played the smaller map alrdy , and that was the result. this sever has way more ppl going NW so thats what gonna happen.
;)sry u wont be able to spam 100 alts anymore . and 20 vs 1 dsnt suck 2 mins walk? this will atleast help not only frost win ...
P.S. about 95% of maps now are 20v1
and if u think smaller map is only gona help base lock light and dark what usay about u all  dont log alts and dont leave when u seee  u aint frost?

Offline Jinxers

• (▰˘v˘▰)
  • Characters: Jinxers
...I'm looking forward to less me Vs 20 people. Besides, this will be a trial deal. If it doesn't work out, it'll be returned to the current state.