-fixit
-directx
-.net
-vcredist
-graphic driver
-restart pc
ahahaahahahahaahhahaha Somon..
gf.
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Ariel_

Offline Goshanka

• Goshanka
  • Characters: XRedDragon,Goshanka...
  • Faction: Ghosts
I had the same problem be4 windows have been updated. So i think you need to go to the latest version of windows be4 they have been updated:)

slpstrm17

Saddie maddie angry cuz cant play game  :police:

Offline Solomon

• Forum Veteran
who is useful here

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
use dll fixer this thing say u missing a DLL file  :-*

slpstrm17

who is useful here
Not me, but you knew that

Offline Goshanka

• Goshanka
I have another issue.cant connect to 4 servers.all of them offline. :(

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran

Offline Goshanka

• Goshanka
Wtf why you're confusing this person. this description saying about DirectX...so i think you need to download or reinstall DirectX.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv

LillySatou

Install DirectX 9.0c. Do it even if you have a higher version of DX installed (10/11). Runtimes from 9.0c ARE required to be able to play EPW. This is the ONLY version that will install if you have DX11 installed, so for example attempting to install DirectX 9.0b will not work.

If you are running Windows 8/8.1, then make sure ALL windows updates are installed as well as DX9.0c.
Last Edit: July 04, 2015, 05:05 pm by LillySatou

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★