Epic Perfect World

HP/MP Charm In Boutique

Offline ...

• Old Player
Is it possible to add HP/MP charms in the boutique? Because sometimes i run out of them mainly HP inside instances that you can't buy them and you can't leave because quests or whatever fails, such like Nation Wars i'd say to make them like 10 silver each it would be pretty cool and helpful 
also i don't know if such suggestion was ever made and rejected before but i couldn't bother searching through all of them.
any flaming/unproductive comments will be removed.

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Sure, wont hurt anything +1

Offline 1337

• The Maestro
  • Characters: MCCCXXXVII, Creampie
  • Faction: Outcasts☆

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
+1
Would save porting to a town in pk to buy a charm :normal-25:

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
+1 why not, aslong as not removed from Gods Giving
Last Edit: July 03, 2015, 09:40 pm by PedroSner
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Quit

• Quited

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
+1 maybe the server will PK more?

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae

Offline Droopeh

Wouldn't change a thing for me since I keep 3 of each in reserve, around with a few stacks of resurrection scrolls and guardian scrolls xD
On the other hand, there is absolutely no harm in doing so. One minor problem I can see is that newer players MIGHT end up wasting some silver on charms thinking it's boutique exclusive but that's all very minor anyways.

+1

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv

Offline Shazadi

• Lucy's wife ♥
  • Characters: DustAngel/Shazadi
+1 why not, especially when you run out of mana charm during pk xD
Lucy my lovely wifu! <3

eternalagony23

I think there is a reason why items like that aren't in cubi shop, like crab meat and pots,  but Im not sure. +1 anyway

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
"My honor is my loyalty