Epic Perfect World

New Class suggestions?

Offline Jaye

• Characters: Peanut
There's already a game put out by the same company that has vampires as a class.  They're quite OP - do you REALLY want another OP class?   :rolleyes:  I'm not even sure the PW devs could find a way to even make another race or class in the official game; as it is it feels like they've already hit the wall on that.  There's no room for it, and I think almost every role imaginable in a party has been filled at least once, if not more.

First off..every class is op according to somebody..its all in how u play it. Second.. If you don't have something constructive to offer to the conversation; don't comment..no need for negative nelly's in this fun convo..

I want a cheese burger toon that shoots bacon bits and has a french fry sword o.o

That would be pro..I'd rock the french fry sword

Life is too short to be anything but Happy

Offline Far

• Sneaky
  • Light Speed
  • Characters: Far

First off..every class is op according to somebody..its all in how u play it. Second.. If you don't have something constructive to offer to the conversation; don't comment..no need for negative nelly's in this fun convo..

That would be pro..I'd rock the french fry sword

the game u talking about is forsaken world and vampire class there is ls like a mystic here and a psy 
and wth does food has to do with the topic -.-

Offline Cortimi

• Demon
I don't think they need new classes, they need to re-tool the ones they have. My thoughts:

All Classes: All skills should generate 30~40 chi. All auto hits should remain as they are. This way, DPH and skill spamming toons have a more equal opportunity to gain chi compared to faceroll APS classes.

Seekers:
-Stances should real stances such as +25%atk/-25%def (vice versa) not this weird gimmick shit they have now with "status effects"
-Seeker AoEs should all cause useful debuffs. They have high enough cooldowns, so adding a 2 second stun/silence/root to each AOE is no more broken on paper than a BM stunlock.
-Seeker skills should have weapon relevant damage rather than fixed damage. Most Seeker skills are "base Atk + XXX dmg" instead of "base Attack + xxx% Weapon attack" (which ironically, most sin skills are set this way). This is a very large difference that makes seeker skills less and less relevant as targets get more HP.
-Seriously, un-*** demon seekers, and get rid of the asinine cooldown on Adrenal Numbness.

PSYS:
-All souls should only be able to proc once every 10 seconds, excluding SoV.

Venos:
-Bramble needs to work in open PK. If PSY souls can reflect damage in open PK, then bramble should too.
-They should get BP. Half of their skillset is mellee attacks.

Barbs:
-Slam should be a working knockback against players. If Mystics have a working one, then I want one too. This would be great for barbs on a TW crystals.

Archers:
-See above about knockbacks

BMs:
-Axes/swords/pikes just need to hit harder. there is no real advantage to these over fists/claws. You get too much more DPS with claws. Note that DPH and APS can have the same DPS. As it sits right now, claws are better than axes for dps. Even IF the DPS of claws was reduced to be the same as other weapon sets, claws would still be heavily advantaged due to the much faster chi generation.

Cortimi - Demon Seeker
Cortimis - Demon Barbarian

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
LMFAO !!.. ok then..  here's my thoughts..

GIB THE PSY, PHYSICAL MARROW TOO PLIZ, IF BM HAB MARROW, I WANT ONE TOO !!,

GIB THE PSY, IF BARB HAB ONE, I WANT ONE TOOO !!

GIB THE PSY, STONE BARRIER !!, IF THE WIZ GET ONE, I WANT ONE TOO !!

GIB THE PSY, KNOCK BACK SKILL !!!, IF THE MYSTIC HAB ONE I WANT ONE TOO !!

GIB THE PSY, ARCANE DEFENCE !! IF THE WIZ GET ONE, ON WANT ONE TOO !!!

...... thats what u sound like ... ijs.
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Cortimi

• Demon
LMFAO !!.. ok then..  here's my thoughts..

GIB THE PSY, PHYSICAL MARROW TOO PLIZ, IF BM HAB MARROW, I WANT ONE TOO !!,

GIB THE PSY, IF BARB HAB ONE, I WANT ONE TOOO !!

GIB THE PSY, STONE BARRIER !!, IF THE WIZ GET ONE, I WANT ONE TOO !!

GIB THE PSY, KNOCK BACK SKILL !!!, IF THE MYSTIC HAB ONE I WANT ONE TOO !!

GIB THE PSY, ARCANE DEFENCE !! IF THE WIZ GET ONE, ON WANT ONE TOO !!!

...... thats what u sound like ... ijs.
I guess comprehension is a bit odd for you, so I will simplify my language. This isn't about skill effects. Try to follow along now, this is about "game mechanics". It has nothing to do with a class having something "something the others don't". Fact: Psy skills can reflect damage in open PK. The veno skill cannot. There is no note of this in the skill description, therefore it can assumed to be a bug in the mechanics. Simple enough to understand yet? As for knockback, if the original devs decided that barb and archer knockbacks were too OP/annoying/wtfe and they were removed from the GAME MECHANICS, so then, why the hell does it work on mystics? Again, this can be assumed to be a bug. Fix the skills so they all work AS DESCRIBED within the "game mechanics" or remove the bugged ones (EG the psy and mystic ones). The game mechanics should at least work the same for all the classes, and I am sorry that your favorite class has bugs that work in your favor that you don't want to give up. You might actually have to rely on something else then. I know anything said about someones favorite class, no matter how broken, will never be accepted. Especially if it takes some braining. That goes for everyone.

P.S I also notice that the rest of my post that actually requires reading and intelligent discourse will largely go ignored.
Last Edit: Oct 17, 2012, 02:23 am by Cortimi
Cortimi - Demon Seeker

Offline Jaye

• Characters: Peanut
the game u talking about is forsaken world and vampire class there is ls like a mystic here and a psy 
and wth does food has to do with the topic -.-

read the whole thread and it will makes sense

Life is too short to be anything but Happy

Offline Adversition

• A
  • I mean, boom!
Why are you going off-topic ranting about how all classes should be better etc. This is not the place to do so.

New classes? What do you mean? What do we want next? Even more op fishies like HA instacrit Wizards or AA barbs? #lolpwieconomymakesnewclassesevenmoreopthanbefore.
Last Edit: Oct 17, 2012, 03:51 am by Kest
Society - DEMON ARCHERR
ZerkSoPro - SAGE SIN

Offline xDelete

• Beer monster
Why are you going off-topic ranting about how all classes should be better etc. This is not the place to do so.

New classes? What do you mean? What do we want next? Even more op fishies like HA instacrit Wizards or AA barbs? #lolpwieconomymakesnewclassesevenmoreopthanbefore.

Sins are not op kk...

Offline SHINIGAMI

I guess comprehension is a bit odd for you, so I will simplify my language. This isn't about skill effects. Try to follow along now, this is about "game mechanics". It has nothing to do with a class having something "something the others don't". Fact: Psy skills can reflect damage in open PK. The veno skill cannot. There is no note of this in the skill description, therefore it can assumed to be a bug in the mechanics. Simple enough to understand yet? As for knockback, if the original devs decided that barb and archer knockbacks were too OP/annoying/wtfe and they were removed from the GAME MECHANICS, so then, why the hell does it work on mystics? Again, this can be assumed to be a bug. Fix the skills so they all work AS DESCRIBED within the "game mechanics" or remove the bugged ones (EG the psy and mystic ones). The game mechanics should at least work the same for all the classes, and I am sorry that your favorite class has bugs that work in your favor that you don't want to give up. You might actually have to rely on something else then. I know anything said about someones favorite class, no matter how broken, will never be accepted. Especially if it takes some braining. That goes for everyone.

P.S I also notice that the rest of my post that actually requires reading and intelligent discourse will largely go ignored.

lmao,.. speaking of intelligence as if you, used much in your post or argument...  your whole post was comparing what other classes have enabled in pk and what the rest don't in regards to similar skills.

none of the things u mentioned are bugs or anythign wrong with the game mechanics.

they made it that way since day 1 of PWI. and its meant to be like that. or else, things will fall out of balance...

Seekers:
-Stances should real stances such as +25%atk/-25%def (vice versa) not this weird gimmick shit they have now with "status effects"
-Seeker AoEs should all cause useful debuffs. They have high enough cooldowns, so adding a 2 second stun/silence/root to each AOE is no more broken on paper than a BM stunlock.
-Seeker skills should have weapon relevant damage rather than fixed damage. Most Seeker skills are "base Atk + XXX dmg" instead of "base Attack + xxx% Weapon attack" (which ironically, most sin skills are set this way). This is a very large difference that makes seeker skills less and less relevant as targets get more HP.
-Seriously, un-*** demon seekers, and get rid of the asinine cooldown on Adrenal Numbness.

Weird gimmick shyt status effect? .... lmao ..so much intelligence there... 

those wierd gimmick shyt makes seeker as fun as they are atm, each status has its own perks, a good seekers uses all of the gimmish shyt, in single combat.....  makes u stay on the ball and focused every time ur in combat...  as a single miss-time would result in u losing ur chance to take out the opponent. .. take that away..seekers will be as boring as ever. :/  besides, seekers are already OP with quid pro quo.   as it'll always make your opponent doubt themselves before deciding to debuff u, give seekers more atk/def %, then they will be even more so OP. and less fun :/, if you don't understand the wierd gimmick shyt, then don't play the class.

PSYS:

its fine as it is, any tweak will result in psy = more OP or even more increased weaknesses.

since using Genie's makes it very easy to bypass the seals....   its already a challenge for psy's to counter others.. increasing this time will leave psy's defenceless, as their p.def is already weak as shyt :/  .. (yes, they got white vodooo, but thats a fair trade off, as psy's only hit around 1k damage in white vodoo :/)

Venos:
-Bramble needs to work in open PK. If PSY souls can reflect damage in open PK, then bramble should too.

Veno's already have enough defensive skills for pk and what not, such as  Feral Concentration and what not. Enabling reflect in pk, will only make them more OP than they already are...   

+ they already got Blazing Barrier, which is far better than bramble, (although lasts 15 sec), use it wisely, and u have somethign much better than psy.

nothign wrong with the mechanics here, these are all done on purpose to keep things balanced.. all classes have their strengths and weaknesses, hence certain skills work in a certain way for some classes, and for others they may not, as an attempt to keep the gameplay balanced.

Barbs:
-Slam should be a working knockback against players. If Mystics have a working one, then I want one too. This would be great for barbs on a TW crystals.

i thought u said ur post had nothing to do with another class having something ? lmao. (such intelligence)
   + get out of tiger form while ur hitting the crystal and ur dead.  + majority of the classes that target barbs are ranged classes, hence this will have no effect, on your reasioning.

Archers:
archers now have leap to cover such things... giving then pushback, will make them more OP than ever.. melee  classes will potentially just drop before they even get near an archer .. as if elven alacrity wasn't enough, (probably wasn't :p) they got multiple leap skills now.....  pushback would just be ridiculous..

BMs:
-Axes/swords/pikes just need to hit harder. there is no real advantage to these over fists/claws. You get too much more DPS with claws. Note that DPH and APS can have the same DPS. As it sits right now, claws are better than axes for dps. Even IF the DPS of claws was reduced to be the same as other weapon sets, claws would still be heavily advantaged due to the much faster chi generation.

their damage is perfect as it is,, ...  and their main advantage comes with the skills they allow you to use, .. or else they'll one shot others more easily with GoF + crits.. :/  they already deal decent damage with GoF + crit using axes...   

Senario 1, with increased damage on axes: ...  BM SiegDipp, 3x sparks in the air then drops on a group of TeamPH >  HFs + Fissure and what not,,,,  they crit + GoF on axes Proc. and they can potentially wipe alot of them out himself, if not. then atleast all AA would drop :/ ....

as for swords and pikes,,  as i said.,, their perks comes along with the skills they enable, increase their base damage, then edit the skill itseld, so they don't end up 1 shoting ppl while using those skills, as those skills also do damage based on xxx% base wep damage. (as it happens in official servers)

aga's done a great job keeping all these balanced on this server... no need to change that now...

some "Mechanics" were meant to be this way, for the sake of balance. :/  ...

P.S. Intelligence comes from wisdom. not from the use of big words to put forth a narrow minded ideology.
Last Edit: Oct 17, 2012, 05:43 am by PARANOIA

Offline Cortimi

• Demon
they made it that way since day 1 of PWI. and its meant to be like that. or else, things will fall out of balance...
I guess realizing that Psychics and Mystics weren't made "day 1 of PWI" wouldn't count as a sign of wisdom eh? Good job with the argumentum ad hominem about Seekers though, classy. In case you didn't know this, the original developers are not the same developers who created the Tideborn or Earthguard classes. These "new" devs are the ones who introduced some "broken" mechanics. Or perhaps I didn't make myself clear enough that one way to rectify the mechanics would be to remove Mystic knockback. Barbs don't "have" to have a working knockback. Neither do archers. I just find it broken that Mystics are treated to special mechanics. So the simple solution is to remove the knockback for one class, rather than add it for two. Same thing goes for Psychics, it would be easier to remove the damage dealt in open PK than it would be to add it for venos. I will try to reiterate this to you one last time: asking that the differences between the mechanics set forth by the original developers and the implementation of them by the current developers be rectified and balanced across all classes is hardly a case of "whining" or "lack of intelligence". I mean really, for someone trying to seem so smart, you really just can't seem to grasp that simple concept.

I guess that also means, by your own very argument, that Clerics should have some sort of Soul of Silence skill, because without it, they are defenseless.

Seekers would be great with more utility. Yes they are fun as they are, but "to me" they would be more fun if they were retooled to not rely so much on Gemini and chance (chance of zerk/crit/stance proc/etc). I'm sorry that you think that a BM with three sparks, and with HF, and with zerk crits, taking out AA classes is OP. I mean seriously, why would big ass axes cut through cloth armor? Sheesh. Read again what you typed. Three sparks. Heaven's Flame. Zerk Crits. And you think shit SHOULD survive that? I would love to see the rage posts for Wizards if they triple sparked and then AoE'd some HF'd targets and everything lived. And I'm sorry that your barbs aren't good enough or fast enough to be able to shift out of tiger form in TW. You see, when I was in TW on Dreamweaver, we actually faced really good players who would always purge and debuff the barbs. So we had to learn how to stand up, rebuff, and survive. We had to know more than just how to be static meatshields. Guess that is a lost art form here.
Last Edit: Oct 17, 2012, 07:30 am by Cortimi
Cortimi - Demon Seeker

Offline SHINIGAMI

lame reply lol...
anyways..

I guess realizing that Psychics and Mystics weren't made "day 1 of PWI" wouldn't count as a sign of wisdom eh? Good job with the argumentum ad hominem about Seekers though, classy. In case you didn't know this, the original developers are not the same developers who created the Tideborn or Earthguard classes. These "new" devs are the ones who introduced some "broken" mechanics. I will try to reiterate this to you one last time: asking that the differences between the mechanics set forth by the original developers and the implementation of them by the current developers be rectified and balanced across all classes is hardly a case of "whining" or "lack of intelligence". I mean really, for someone trying to seem so smart, you really just can't seem to grasp that simple concept.

the mechanics u speak of exists from day 1,, and obviously i wasn't talking about tideborns or earthguards lmao... didn't know i had to specify that to u. next time i shall.

these have nothign to do with new devs. old devs. or what ever lol..  things are the way it is, for the sake of balance...  i've explained why everythign u put forth, isn't such a good idea.. go over them again and reply with a proper rebuttal.

this isn't PWI, its EPW, shit's balanced, don't mess with it :/

don't just reply by scraping off the tiniest mistakes in my post and make a big deal out of them, looks pathetic. i replied in regards to every class u mentioned... yet u only mentioned in regards to what i said about BMs and a bit about seekers, guess that means u withdraw ur comments regarding all the other classes u mentioned.

I guess that also means, by your own very argument, that Clerics should have some sort of Soul of Silence skill, because without it, they are defenseless.

don't see how my argument applies here LMAO, they got instant purify, constantly have theiir own buffs (which doesn't make them defenseless), their 100 skill is hax, + the long ass sleep.  they can stack heal, insta heal, and group heal. its got enough defence. lol. SoS just sounds ridiculous.

Seekers would be great with more utility. Yes they are fun as they are, but "to me" they would be more fun if they were retooled to not rely so much on Gemini and chance (chance of zerk/crit/stance proc/etc). I'm sorry that you think that a BM with three sparks, and with HF, and with zerk crits, taking out AA classes is OP. I mean seriously, why would big ass axes cut through cloth armor? Sheesh. Read again what you typed. Three sparks. Heaven's Flame. Zerk Crits. And you think shit SHOULD survive that? I would love to see the rage posts for Wizards if they triple sparked and then AoE'd some HF'd targets and everything lived. And I'm sorry that your barbs aren't good enough or fast enough to be able to shift out of tiger form in TW. You see, when I was in TW on Dreamweaver, we actually faced really good players who would always purge and debuff the barbs. So we had to learn how to stand up, rebuff, and survive. We had to know more than just how to be static meatshields. Guess that is a lost art form here.

i didn't say taking out AA is what makes them OP, the reference to AA was to express the minimum effect in that outcome. and yes, that SHOULD survive,  or else no fun, all you'll see is ppl 1 shotting each other ...  ... was one of the reason for leaving the official server, as it just became a 1 shot game... .. the actual fun in PvP, is using all your skills and enjoying the fight, .. no point in 1 shot.. hurrrr.... (without counting HF, as you probably won't event need HF, with increased axe damage + zerk crit)

as for barbs... ur too busy tanking and rebuffing.. u don't have time to atk while ur on the enemy crystal when all attention's on you lol.....   and don't even compare this server to DW lmao shyt nothign like the same here.....  the fact still stands.. it'll only be range classes that take your barb out, ur knock back will have no effect on them lmao. so ur reasoning there is still pointless.

anyways.. this whole argument is opinionated... and u didnt really reply to any of the reasoning i've provided as to why urs would be a bad idea.... (not saying wrong or anything lmao) and u keep highlighting small details... and yer lol.. i've never claimed to be smart or intelligent, just pointing out obvious facts and reasoning here lol....

anyways.. am done here,, no point arguing with you... ur too stuck up on PWI details lol.... have fun with ur logic.

P.S. lol was only posting here while i sit through my 12 hours of uni today...  helped pass my time through all the work lol.. going home now.. takecare..

Last Edit: Oct 17, 2012, 08:25 am by PARANOIA

Offline xDelete

• Beer monster
Labs gone hard<3

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
Lmao Labs <3 But in all seriousness we DON'T need new classes ffs guys..............................
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline Chire

lmao,.. speaking of intelligence as if you, used much in your post or argument...  your whole post was comparing what other classes have enabled in pk and what the rest don't in regards to similar skills.

none of the things u mentioned are bugs or anythign wrong with the game mechanics.

Seekers:

Weird gimmick shyt status effect? .... lmao ..so much intelligence there... 

those wierd gimmick shyt makes seeker as fun as they are atm, each status has its own perks, a good seekers uses all of the gimmish shyt, in single combat.....  makes u stay on the ball and focused every time ur in combat...  as a single miss-time would result in u losing ur chance to take out the opponent. .. take that away..seekers will be as boring as ever. :/  besides, seekers are already OP with quid pro quo.   as it'll always make your opponent doubt themselves before deciding to debuff u, give seekers more atk/def %, then they will be even more so OP. and less fun :/, if you don't understand the wierd gimmick shyt, then don't play the class.

PSYS:

its fine as it is, any tweak will result in psy = more OP or even more increased weaknesses.

since using Genie's makes it very easy to bypass the seals....   its already a challenge for psy's to counter others.. increasing this time will leave psy's defenceless, as their p.def is already weak as shyt :/  .. (yes, they got white vodooo, but thats a fair trade off, as psy's only hit around 1k damage in white vodoo :/)

Venos:

Veno's already have enough defensive skills for pk and what not, such as  Feral Concentration and what not. Enabling reflect in pk, will only make them more OP than they already are...   

+ they already got Blazing Barrier, which is far better than bramble, (although lasts 15 sec), use it wisely, and u have somethign much better than psy.

nothign wrong with the mechanics here, these are all done on purpose to keep things balanced.. all classes have their strengths and weaknesses, hence certain skills work in a certain way for some classes, and for others they may not, as an attempt to keep the gameplay balanced.

Barbs:

i thought u said ur post had nothing to do with another class having something ? lmao. (such intelligence)
   + get out of tiger form while ur hitting the crystal and ur dead.  + majority of the classes that target barbs are ranged classes, hence this will have no effect, on your reasioning.

Archers:
archers now have leap to cover such things... giving then pushback, will make them more OP than ever.. melee  classes will potentially just drop before they even get near an archer .. as if elven alacrity wasn't enough, (probably wasn't :p) they got multiple leap skills now.....  pushback would just be ridiculous..

BMs:

their damage is perfect as it is,, ...  and their main advantage comes with the skills they allow you to use, .. or else they'll one shot others more easily with GoF + crits.. :/  they already deal decent damage with GoF + crit using axes...   

Senario 1, with increased damage on axes: ...  BM SiegDipp, 3x sparks in the air then drops on a group of TeamPH >  HFs + Fissure and what not,,,,  they crit + GoF on axes Proc. and they can potentially wipe alot of them out himself, if not. then atleast all AA would drop :/ ....

as for swords and pikes,,  as i said.,, their perks comes along with the skills they enable, increase their base damage, then edit the skill itseld, so they don't end up 1 shoting ppl while using those skills, as those skills also do damage based on xxx% base wep damage. (as it happens in official servers)

aga's done a great job keeping all these balanced on this server... no need to change that now...

some "Mechanics" were meant to be this way, for the sake of balance. :/  ...

P.S. Intelligence comes from wisdom. not from the use of big words to put forth a narrow minded ideology.

Preggo psy, some times I love how smart u r, and for the Cortimi, stop QQing already, every post u have is QQing about psys, change the game or  ACCEPT the difference between classes omfg, I can find atleast 10 ways to QQ about mystic, do u see me doing that? no -.- ! So just suck it up, if u get rolled by psys, then learn how to defeat them, learn your class and enjoy the game :)
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin
1-donate ur house and live in a box to get 0.15 wrist on rank 8
2-get a genie with absolute domain,holy path,and 1 lv wind shield for 5 aps.
3-get shitload of wood pills and go ***ing pk

Dph assasin

1-Buy Rank 8 and pray allah for gof daggers and crit/dex on gear
2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)
...IF none of that work delete epic>go play Hello Kitty :normal-1:

Offline Sylver

• " If you're going through hell, keep going. "
-.- did u guys read the topic name? sayd new clases sugestions...dident sayd "WE WHANT" .. that meant ppls can use theyr imagination and invent some classes xD for fun ...or what u wold like... -.- u all need some wiskey to cool down a bit, dunno how u got to talk about OP and skills ..blah blah etc...when in topic sayd new class sugestions. xD :police: