Epic Perfect World

Title Exchange Forge

Offline Periphery

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Periphery
  • Faction: Artifex
So a lot of event title's usually only last 2 weeks but what if we had a forge were we can save the titles we get and exchange them for a permanent title for example GM Killer title lasts 2 weeks and i have like 4 of them in bank why not be able to exchange 5 GM killer titles for GM Destroyer or something like that and same goes with other titles like nail polish remover, hell got flowered, and so.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • M♥
  • Mana was here♥ hai hai
  • Characters: Nea
  • Faction: EPW_Team
he has a point
i have a shit load of titles that i will never use due to their colour (that orange bleh)
make some upgraded version of that title in a golden colour that requires atleast 5 of them to make
would give people a new reason to come to events xd

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
While some of you may not like the colors of certain titles, each title is for a specific event. Winning said title is to show you won that event, not to trade it in for something else. 
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
  • Is gone.
While some of you may not like the colors of certain titles, each title is for a specific event. Winning said title is to show you won that event, not to trade it in for something else.
This is mostly about making them permanent imo, which I strongly support, the color could remain the same for all I care.
What is normal for the spider, is chaos for the fly.

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
This is mostly about making them permanent imo, which I strongly support, the color could remain the same for all I care.

I think the main purpose is for them not to be permanent though. I could be wrong though.

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
  • Is gone.

I think the main purpose is for them not to be permanent though. I could be wrong though.
Let's agree to disagree then to not drag this further, though more feedback would be nice.
What is normal for the spider, is chaos for the fly.

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
Let's agree to disagree then to not drag this further, though more feedback would be nice.
Yeah of course. I just assumed titles were meant to be the way they are. Of course Agatio could change that and like this idea. Idk. lol

Online Aleх

• Abuela 💕
  • Characters: Yang • Hysteri • Collapse
  • Faction: Artifex ★420★
he has a point
i have a shit load of titles that i will never use due to their colour (that orange bleh)
make some upgraded version of that title in a golden colour that requires atleast 5 of them to make
would give people a new reason to come to events xd
this..

Ying♥

Offline Maxime

• Laura♥
  • Characters: InTake AiZoX Haste Faultless
  • Faction: Tyrants / Siege
Title for 50+ wins in playoffs gm :normal-40:

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Whilst on the topic of titles, can the custom ones have unlimited duration or at least be extended?

Offline Subzeroo

• Gone
  • "With your heart so cold... Subzeroo.."
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Artifex
Title for 50+ wins in playoffs gm :normal-40:
Or 50+ events!!!

There's nobody better.

Offline Drag Queer

• Queerio
  • yass queen slay
  • Characters: Faggattini