Epic Perfect World

Stop Allied for mass pk

-1. The smaller pk factions could forge alliances, as well, as we have in the past.  :( 
Kitten | Darling | Charming | Baby | Fragile | Princess | Crybaby | Vixen | Sassy

art hoarde

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
Even removing allies won't stop guilds from working together. Might make it a bit more difficult, but they can still communicate and focus a single guild of choice during pk. If they want to ally they will ally, official or not, won't make a difference except hurting tiny guilds.
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
The only reason alliances exist is because of the massive factions which magically have members that are able to play 14 hours a day (i.e. the ones that have no life). Not gonna spark any arguments by naming the faction(s), but anyway your thread is beyond logic as Ducks/AG/Heaven/Ares will never step outside SZ without another.
^
This. You just cant stop the allying problem sadly.

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
is not going to change anything at all and plz use the search thing before posting.

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
What's wrong with allies if there's guild(s) that need to get more numbers every time they lose pk..? Mostly it all started from one guild outnumbering other, numbers increased in guilds, merges happened, then allies came and so on till the ppl get bored of this shit. Should blame the guild leaders who thought getting more ppl gonna fix everything, who would rather use numbers to take the WIN but not skill.
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
What's wrong with allies if there's guild(s) that need to get more numbers every time they lose pk..? Mostly it all started from one guild outnumbering other, numbers increased in guilds, merges happened, then allies came and so on till the ppl get bored of this shit. Should blame the guild leaders who thought getting more ppl gonna fix everything, who would rather use numbers to take the WIN but not skill.
completly agree with you  :police:

Offline Kia

Blame PedroSner.

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
I don't think anything needs to bechanged, especially it has been that way for a long time. Yeah sure removing alliance will be an okay thing to do, but what is stopping the other "used to be allied" factions from communicating to backstab the one guild they are fighting? I agree with Pedro and Mai, guilds on here have been allied for years now, and people should just stop complaining about it and have fun fighting them. I know my guild has when we pked vs the Asian alliance, and the warning HO alliance. Just my opinion though ^^.

Last Edit: July 03, 2015, 11:53 am by Subzeroo

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Viversum

• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants

Zirkon

Offline 1337

• The Maestro
  • Characters: MCCCXXXVII, Creampie
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
this.

OmegaRa

I +1 this man

sorround

how many times has this been discussed already? It's not so hard to understand...

Merge>Ally anyday that "2 heads think  better than one" thing, does not work in mass pk

Zilara

-1, victories against 4 allied guilds are so enjoyable  :normal-15:

Offline Tzo

• Characters: Tzo
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
this thing of outnumbered happens all the time no matter if with ally or guild alone... cause once i was doing PK with 6 ppl in sqd and worms sig around 20...so in my opinion take off the allies ll not help in nothing..ll just make the strong guilds look even more stronger :normal-27: :normal-27: