Epic Perfect World

Fall's Art Contest!

• : D
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline Suns

• Retired Staff Member
  • Forever QTest GM
  • ✿ ♥ ☼ ✼ ❣ ❁
  • Characters: Fire | Sunflower | Sunshine
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Moar pls :(

Please sir, can I have some moar??

Bump for QTest.

Take care, lovelies! ♥

Guides | Rules | Helpdesk | Staff | Stream
- - -
Keep your face towards the sun and every shadow will fall behind you.

Offline Sideris

• Angie
  • Characters: Sideris | Baderis
  • Faction: Ducks
Last Edit: July 10, 2015, 05:51 pm by Sideris

icyyuki

my entry:

I like your coloring and the handssss...so pro! 

Offline Sideris

• Angie

• : D
my entry:

edit: i might remake i dont like it
Sensei Potato Mai so pro.........
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline GelloAce

• Characters: Kiero
my entry:

edit: i might remake i dont like it
Aim done!!

wew awesome works :pig-15:

Ariel_

bump, i had to edit it the face was just not right for me 
but i fixed it and im pretty happy with the outcome

(will delete ealier post)

Offline ...

• Old Player

The left hand's nails are huge lol.

Ariel_

The left hand's nails are huge lol.
ok just imagine they aint there

Astralis

;o I like how you did the skirt and how you solved light/shadows :monkey-15:

pikachuchu

Oohh this is stunning, I love the face.
Especially the eyes.

icyyuki

Seeeeeeeee I didn't forget about you!

Note: not for contest :p

Offline Sideris

• Angie
Seeeeeeeee I didn't forget about you!

Note: not for contest :p
w0w0 why not!!

icyyuki

w0w0 why not!!
It's drawing I promised her months ago XD and it prob won't be done by the deadline coz I am super slow.