Epic Perfect World

Do you need someone to talk to or some advice?

Offline Pharaoh

• Old Player
I broke my nail. I need help. 

Offline Royal

• S❤
  • retired drawer / Nea was here❤ / Mana was here too xoxo ❤
  • Faction: Codex mercenary
i had a golden fish yesterday
and it started sleeping on the top of the bowl
mom said it was just sleeping, idk
now the fish is gone
and they said it sent to the doctor to check something and will be back sooner or later
where is my fish ;-;
yes, he didnt run away from me because i  took him out of water to not drown from time to time... and he had enough coke
fishy is in better place now v.v
Nea: this is proof of my power abuse mwahaha
proof of how noob u are

Offline takehomi

• Beginner
  • the most easiest person you can talk to XOXOX
I think that its nice idea, tho people who have problems for real wont talk out such kind of stuff easy, nor post them. + the fact that without trust some people do not open, so if you truly want to do this, can add your skype info for an add ( if you are not afraid of randoms that might troll you) and build trust by simple talk there. :) good luck!
Thanks for the advice. I will do that thanks <3

Offline takehomi

• Beginner
I broke my nail. I need help.
don't worry it will grow and the pain will go away.  Be glad you can feel. Its a sign of being alive some people aren't lucky like you.

Offline takehomi

• Beginner

May he/she rest in peace while being high

Offline IMN666

• Poor, Ugly, Happy
  • Bah-weep-graghnah-weep-ninni-bong
  • Characters: Maloth, Aceso
just saw this on my aunts facebook. this guy is really awesome. seemed appropriate to share on here. really hits home with having social anxiety and severe depression. but this guy always makes you feel human
Last Edit: June 30, 2015, 01:07 am by IMN666

Offline takehomi

• Beginner
just saw this on my aunts facebook. this guy is really awesome. seemed appropriate to share on here. really hits home with having social anxiety and severe depression. but this guy always makes you feel human
Thank You For Sharing. Really Thank You very much. I hope everyone who can see this thread and stopped by should watch this.
This what the awesome guy did acknowledging you have a problem and answering the big question what will you do next after that? will you move forward or stay there and rot  :tiger-31: it will be not easy to move forward to some but we can all do it sooner or later and the most important he did was he REMEMBERED HIS IS NOT ALONE. WE ARE HERE :pig-1: :pig-2: :pig-3: :pig-4: :pig-5: :pig-6: :pig-7: :pig-8: :pig-9: :pig-10: :pig-20: :pig-19: :pig-18: :pig-17: :pig-16: :pig-15: :pig-14: :pig-13: :pig-12: :pig-11: :pig-21: :pig-22: :pig-24: :pig-25: :pig-26: :pig-27: :pig-28: :pig-29: :pig-30: :pig-40: :pig-39: :pig-38: :pig-37: :pig-36: :pig-34: :pig-32: :pig-31: :pig-41: :pig-42: :pig-43: :pig-44: :pig-46: :pig-47: :pig-49: :pig-50:

Offline takehomi

• Beginner
nice try ronaldinho
Ronaldinho is way more cooler and handsome than me lol

Offline Pharaoh

• Old Player
don't worry it will grow and the pain will go away.  Be glad you can feel. Its a sign of being alive some people aren't lucky like you.
Damn.. That was deep sir.

Offline QUITTTTTEEDDD

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: \
Dr.Phil in the making

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Honestly this is a good idea, since most of the people playing PW games are mentally damaged in some way  :-\

But agreeing with others, nobody is going to post their issues on a forum known for constant harassment.

Perhaps if this was a personal-Skype group or something, it'd be more beneficial. 

Offline Goz

I deranked from global after vac wave, I feel horrible
Kinguin no chance my friend - PashaBiceps

Offline Pharaoh

• Old Player
I deranked from global after vac wave, I feel horrible
Have a cookie.

Offline takehomi

• Beginner
Just watch this

Offline KrowMaet

• Old Player
Just watch this

"Help me, i think i can't make it till tomorrow"  had to think about that after 1st slap..
And that's why i feel more sorry for animals than for humans.