Total Members Voted: 101

Epic Tournament 2015 !

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
But as you said EA fighting Veno, he have to be buffed i suppose so he used this skill to get buff so h eneeds to wait 30 minutes to use it again.

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
Wizard lf team, full decent stats r8. Pm iLiekDucks ingame.

Offline Chocolate

• Retired Staff Member

yes also give winners 25 5 5 5 5 atk and def level r8 weapons because unique reward for winners ok?

Imagine situation, in 2017 a veno who has played for 4 months but is fully geared, fights aganist one of the winners from this event, assume an EA.
WF debuffs EA, but EA gonna use this item after debuff, gets buffs back and still has pill up, survives thanks to buff and sutra and WF dies, all because the EA won some event 2 years before...

I think you're really overreacting. I doubt the wf will lose just over this skill. It would just be like they popped a def pill, wf just needs to survive 30 seconds and re-purge it.

Offline D' Zen

• Forum Veteran

yes also give winners 25 5 5 5 5 atk and def level r8 weapons because unique reward for winners ok?

Imagine situation, in 2017 a veno who has played for 4 months but is fully geared, fights aganist one of the winners from this event, assume an EA.
WF debuffs EA, but EA gonna use this item after debuff, gets buffs back and still has pill up, survives thanks to buff and sutra and WF dies, all because the EA won some event 2 years before...
Nerd L3L. 
Arena's pretty cool btw. You should use it for playoffs too.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Nerd L3L.
Arena's pretty cool btw. You should use it for playoffs too.
We might after next patch.

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
I think you're really overreacting. I doubt the wf will lose just over this skill. It would just be like they popped a def pill, wf just needs to survive 30 seconds and re-purge it.
It wouldnt be like that, because with a 30 minute cooldown it wont stack with the 2 minute cd of other pvp pots. Aka, get debuffed, use tourny debuff, still got an IG or sutra ready just in case.
However i dont think it will end up being much of a big deal, one purge and its gone for 30 minutes.

Edit: Arena sucks dick, reflect galore and no reversians, both of which are specified in the description to be null this event.

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
But as you said EA fighting Veno, he have to be buffed i suppose so he used this skill to get buff so h eneeds to wait 30 minutes to use it again.

...or maybe he used spirit def 5mins before the fight?

k assume the veno hit a combo after purge, EA managed to use buffs right before venos CC after purge hits tho. so EA manages to tank trough the CC+damage combo thanks to the buffs from item, after this will use sutra to avoid any other CC and fights back while in 6s immune, using 5s stun and kills the veno who had used genie before this. EA wouldve lost if not for the item. If he had used spirit def instead of item then still gets CCd, if sutra then veno also sutra and after that CC EA and veno still wins. But EA only won this because of the item...It'll just be an unfair advantage for the winners.
PS:This situation is just an example of what could happen

Offline Choco

• Chocolate
  • Characters: HotChoco
  • Faction: NotSava
Seeker here take HotChoco if need for event hank you :)
AFK Eating Chocolates ^ ^

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv

k assume the veno hit a combo after purge, EA managed to use buffs right before venos CC after purge hits tho. so EA manages to tank trough the CC+damage combo thanks to the buffs from item, after this will use sutra to avoid any other CC and fights back while in 6s immune, using 5s stun and kills the veno who had used genie before this. EA wouldve lost if not for the item. If he had used spirit def instead of item then still gets CCd, if sutra then veno also sutra and after that CC EA and veno still wins. But EA only won this because of the item...It'll just be an unfair advantage for the winners.
this scenario fails just because even with WB buff EA gets hiero'ed by wf : ))))

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
this scenario fails just because even with WB buff EA gets hiero'ed by wf : ))))

not really, ive tanked trough many full mag WF novas when spirit def buffed. This item wont give the mag resist, but the 30% HP will make up for it

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict

P.s, its a really stupid example. Just sit down doggy.  U acting like people gonna have it off cooldown 24/7, like its cd isnt 30 minutes. Even if all of what you said just happened, that ea wasted full buffs TWICE and pvp pot just to kill a single veno and then still loses the buffs anyways to a random purge.
Much op. Many nerf.

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
P.s, its a really stupid example. Just sit down doggy.  U acting like people gonna have it off cooldown 24/7, like its cd isnt 30 minutes. Even if all of what you said just happened, that ea wasted full buffs TWICE and pvp pot just to kill a single veno and then still loses the buffs anyways to a random purge.
Much op. Many nerf.

Just trying to show how these winners gonna have random unfair advantage over others players.
I hope a team of 10 Xp members will win this event. Then some gonna challenge them to 10v10, Xp members gonna have this item and they will use it to gain advantage in the 10v10 and everyone gonna cry how they win only because of this.

Also the 30min cd isnt that long. If the players are good enough to win this event then they are good enough to be able to deal with this item without having to worry about cd.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
Calm down guys please.
Don't start unecessary drama in this topic.

Offline ...

• Old Player
We might after next patch.
just add a 4 sided big wall and it'd be nice

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict

Just trying to show how these winners gonna have random unfair advantage over others players.
I hope a team of 10 Xp members will win this event. Then some gonna challenge them to 10v10, Xp members gonna have this item and they will use it to gain advantage in the 10v10 and everyone gonna cry how they win only because of this.
I guess you need to gather a team and don't let them win huh ? :-\