Epic Perfect World

Australian GM?

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
well im online from monday till friday from 8am till 6pm. if that not good enough then i dunno...maybe i should teleport myself into the game and be part of it ?
as i said many times i dont log on weekends cuz i prefer to be with my wife and son and nothing gonna change that  :-\
about sky and the disappearing of gm's...thats just pathetic. just cuz we dont post our personal life and problems for everyone you dont have to assume totally wrong ideas.
and i alrdy explained also...we have gm's to cover all the timezones...but due to real life stuff they r not so much active at the moment. don't expect a person to be a 24/7 gm...people have their lives outside...i guess...

Offline rangkasjaya

Hehehe i can be a gm because i from Indonesia
At weekday i can online 3+ hr
And in the weekend i can online 10+ hr
 :P :P :P

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
well im online from monday till friday from 8am till 6pm. if that not good enough then i dunno...maybe i should teleport myself into the game and be part of it ?
as i said many times i dont log on weekends cuz i prefer to be with my wife and son and nothing gonna change that  :-\
about sky and the disappearing of gm's...thats just pathetic. just cuz we dont post our personal life and problems for everyone you dont have to assume totally wrong ideas.
and i alrdy explained also...we have gm's to cover all the timezones...but due to real life stuff they r not so much active at the moment. don't expect a person to be a 24/7 gm...people have their lives outside...i guess...

no ones asking for any single GM to be on 24/7 don't think any player is on 24/7 alone either:/

and we know you are online as much as possible. no one's asking you to take time out of your family to be inside a video game, Evil, your doing a fine job as you are.....

no ones pointing fingers at anyone... this problem is not cause of any GM or any person :/

for the past 2 months or so.. (since ninjas left basically), there is no GM online during that timezone (when most Aussies are online. ... thats all we are stating and trying to bring into everyones attention.

we all have lives, all have rl things to deal with.. whether they be personal matters or simply study commitments. thats fine.. we can't help it and no ones complaining about that..

no one said anything for the past 2 months or so, thinking, GM's probably busy with rl or somethign..

but now people are starting to express their frustration and feelings cause of the lack of GM availability in this timezone.... i understand theres GMs in place to cover all timezones and unfortunatly the GM placed to cover the aussie timezone is busy with rl, which is understandable... but 2 months is a long time of absence of GMs for one particular timezone :/   its also kinda unfair, cause we have no chance of experiencing an GM hosted events... where as all the american players get pvp, quiz, fash event, and what not ... EVEN the automated system events are in favour of the american players :/  they are at like 7-8 am in the morning for me... when am either asleep or at UNI.

again.. not blaming anyone.. its not a matter of someone doing anything wrong to point a finger at anyways..

just asking, if it would be possible to place someone to take care of the players in GMT+11 ish timezones..
Last Edit: Oct 14, 2012, 11:19 am by PARANOIA
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline SlowPokie

• Forever.
  • Legendz™.
Last Edit: Oct 14, 2012, 11:57 am by SlowPokie

Offline SlowPokie

• Forever.
  • Legendz™.
Labs If gms are really busy which is totally understandable why don't they take a break and why doesn't agatio give others chance to become part of EPw staff and don't even talk about bringing economy up that's one of lamest excuse to cover the inactivity of few gms I don't think most of people care if reward is 300ec or 50 ec they just want fun events

Offline SlowPokie

• Forever.
  • Legendz™.
Sky is cool and active but cares more about looks then fun I mean effort was the point behind all there skin changes and shit I was happy with old one as long as server was fun

Offline SHINIGAMI

Labs If gms are really busy which is totally understandable why don't they take a break and why doesn't agatio give others chance to become part of EPw staff

not everyones capable of it.  and pretty much the whole server wants to be GM. and majority of those will potentially abuse the power... so its not that easy to just pick someone to be GM. and we have 3 new GMs who .. i'am guessing are BUSY with rl, right after they were given GM rank... soooo guess thats another issue.. you don't really know a person untill u put them in the spotlight.

anyways.. there are many other reason..

buuuuut yea. we need a solution to this though...  which may call for a new GM in this timezone if the EPW_Team agrees to this being any sort of problem on their book.

Last Edit: Oct 14, 2012, 12:39 pm by PARANOIA

Offline SHINIGAMI

Sky is cool and active but cares more about looks then fun I mean effort was the point behind all there skin changes and shit I was happy with old one as long as server was fun

as i understand it, All GMs came to an agreement to cut down on those events to increase server economy back up. (which took a major beat down, when we were all getting compensated cause of the 10 day rollback.)

sooo thats where the fun stuff went.

as for the visual upgrades such as the laucnher/patcher skin change and layout, those were awesome and will definitly grab new players interest ingame before they even  finish downloading the game..

anyways..the discussion about the skins and visual changes and what not belongs to a different topic/thread.

P.S. todays observation : KratoS logged off at around 7:50pm
                                         for the next 4 hours, no GM online.
                                         Agatio logged on at around 12 am.      (times are in GMT +11, aussie time)
                                               (Aga's the big boss and all not really a GM :D, don't think he'll do any GM hosted events or anything)

on weekdays, the gap is much longer than 4 hours. and i'l continue keeping track today till a proper GM comes online.
Last Edit: Oct 14, 2012, 12:31 pm by PARANOIA

Offline SlowPokie

• Forever.
  • Legendz™.
Well I have ss of few things current gms do that should prove they aren't capable I mean a gm and yes sky I'm talking about u darling

Offline SHINIGAMI

stuff like that should be sent directly to aga. not here.. and certainly not on this thread :/

Offline Nads

Personaly I think all the GM's that I have seen including the ones that have moved on for reasons of their own(that are none of our bussiness) have done a fantastic job.

How about a few Australian players apply to become GM? or maybe a support GM?

You could also screen shot WC and send it on to Agatio. After all a SS is proof that "so and so" has gone beyond what is allowed. And that person can still be warned or punished or whatever the action is for what was done.

We all have to remember that life happens and what happens in life is a hell of a lot more important than a game.

We all also need to have more patients

That being said and I dont know where he is from but if I had a vote I'd vote for MageTank for GM he seems to be very helpfull and I love how he writes.

Offline SHINIGAMI

How about a few Australian players apply to become GM? or maybe a support GM?

quite a few Aussies applied... its just a matter of being good enough to be accepted. and the availability of a GM position.

Offline SHINIGAMI

todays observation so far : KratoS logged off at around 7:50pm
                                         for the next 4 hours, no GM online.
                                         Agatio logged on at around 12 am.    logged off at around 1:30am,  (he doens't really count as a GM anyways)
                                         3:30 am now, still no GM.

~ 7h 30 minutes so far. without any GM.

Time is in GMT +11 (Aussie time :D)
Last Edit: Oct 14, 2012, 03:32 pm by PARANOIA

Offline DoomRazor

• Old Player
  • Characters: Angelofdeath Airyaman Saw
aww poor u guys :<
at my time zone always a gm is on

Offline Ste_

I rarely ever see a GM on. Only time I see them on is from the System Message telling people to stop spamming or something.