Epic Perfect World

Australian GM?

Offline milco342

is there any Australian GM's? and if there isnt we need one cause i have to wait until late at night or early in the morning it dosent help at all
150 R8 barb tanker_
150 R8 sin Cant_see_me
150 R8 Mystic Flaba
150 R8 Seeker Seekz
150 R8 Barb Bangzas

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
+1000000000000000000000000000

after ninjas left, there's like a 5-7 hr gap when, there's no GM online :/...

no GM = no one gives a sht about anyone or anything. .. which gives the trolls/non english literates(pinoys,BRs, etc, etc) and what not a free ticket to do whatever they like... which ruins the fun for everyone.. well atleast me :/

+ no GM = no chance of experiencing any spontaneous GM hosted Event :/ (guessing will be the same case with the 3 new GM hosted minigames/events).
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Skylight

• Retired Staff Member
I will become more active its just going to take some time to get my life back in order. taking on more then what I should be. The new events will be hosted once Brash and I get together and I have time to take a look at the list of registrations she has.

Offline SHINIGAMI

yea.. and also losing potentially new players from this timezone...

Offline SlowPokie

• Forever.
  • Legendz™.
Not to be mean or anything ever sense skylight has joined other gms have gone lil inactive or maybe it's just my play time and no good events has taken place sky does one of lamest events that I can ever understand (maybe I'm too stupid for them lol) but I want the old server back ever sense r8 came out server is lacking the fun gms are focusing More on skins and crap which 99% of us don't give shit about and I would request more pvp events and boss events

Typing from phone avoid miss spells

Thank you and sorry in advance

Offline SHINIGAMI

that has nothing to do with skylight :/ your post was kinda mean and stupid.

but yea.. old server = coffee doing all fun events during american freindly timezone
                              &   ninjas doing all fun events during the Australia/EU friendly timezone
                              &  EvilTouch doing daily faction boss events

ninjas was let go, and coffee went inactive, evil got busy with rl stuff for a while (now hes back).. and all that pressure fell on Skylight ... can't expect 1 person to fill the shoes of 3 others..

Kratos is also active i believe during the american timezone, (idk, i live in Australia, so don't have the pleasure of crossing paths with him that often)

as for the other current GMs, ... no comments.. maybe they do stuff behind the scene or when i'm not online... or busy with rl. :/ ...  (but don't even see them post on the forums much, so idk)

.... i understand the number of events we get, reduced in order to get the server economy back up, buuuut ur losing valuable players cause of this, those events helped the low levels get their level and gears together faster and in a more fun sort of way, rather than just GV/PV/FC..... also after 150, all you can do is pk, dailies and those fun events.  :/

and theres also a huge gap when theres no GM online as i mentioned in my first post.

even after skylight has more time for us, i doubt she'll be on this whole 5-7 hr period :/

we still need someone to fill the gap left by ninjas :/

just my thoughts on this.
Last Edit: Oct 14, 2012, 03:59 am by PARANOIA

Offline milco342

that has nothing to do with skylight :/ your post was kinda mean and stupid.

but yea.. old server = coffee doing all fun events during american freindly timezone
                              &   ninjas doing all fun events during the Australia/EU friendly timezone
                              &  EvilTouch doing daily faction boss events

ninjas was let go, and coffee went inactive, evil got busy with rl stuff for a while (now hes back).. and all that pressure fell on Skylight ... can't expect 1 person to fill the shoes of 3 others..

Kratos is also active i believe during the american timezone, (idk, i live in Australia, so don't have the pleasure of crossing paths with him that often)

as for the other current GMs, ... no comments.. maybe they do stuff behind the scene or when i'm not online... or busy with rl. :/ ...  (but don't even see them post on the forums much, so idk)

.... i understand the number of events we get, reduced in order to get the server economy back up, buuuut ur losing valuable players cause of this, those events helped the low levels get their level and gears together faster and in a more fun sort of way, rather than just GV/PV/FC..... also after 150, all you can do is pk, dailies and those fun events.  :/

and theres also a huge gap when theres no GM online as i mentioned in my first post.

even after skylight has more time for us, i doubt she'll be on this whole 5-7 hr period :/

we still need someone to fill the gap left by ninjas :/

just my thoughts on this.

ninjas isnt gm anymore for a reason but if he was it would be good
150 R8 barb tanker_
150 R8 sin Cant_see_me
150 R8 Mystic Flaba
150 R8 Seeker Seekz
150 R8 Barb Bangzas

Offline SHINIGAMI

ninjas isnt gm anymore for a reason but if he was it would be good

i kno, and the reason aswell. but thats not why i made any reference to him.

ijs, we need someone to fill in the gap that was once filled by ninjas. ...   dsnt matter where he is. and why why was let go or w/e. ..

just need a GM during that timezone is what am trying to get across >.>

Offline Lan

• mmm bacon
  • Harshland Leader
Agreed....There could be 4 GMs..  Idk if it is possible and it may be unreasonable.  But that would be 6 hours each for event activations and they could have a 6 hour rotation with the events.....just a thought.  A loooooooong shot, but worth putting out there

*edit*
Events was all I was commenting for, but they are coming so meh. Either way try pwi official and see if you see a GM more than 1 time in 3 months. I only saw them 2x in 3years of playing there lol
Last Edit: Oct 14, 2012, 06:59 pm by Lan
I am.
Lan 150 Dem/Seeker           StelioKontos 150 Dem/BM
BloodKnife 150 Sage/Sin      Ashaman 150 Sage/Wiz
Aftershocks 150 Sage/Psy   Lion_O-150 Dem/Barb
Boba_Fett 150 Dem/Archer  More to come...

Offline milco342

i kno, and the reason aswell. but thats not why i made any reference to him.

ijs, we need someone to fill in the gap that was once filled by ninjas. ...   dsnt matter where he is. and why why was let go or w/e. ..

just need a GM during that timezone is what am trying to get across >.>

+1
150 R8 barb tanker_
150 R8 sin Cant_see_me
150 R8 Mystic Flaba
150 R8 Seeker Seekz
150 R8 Barb Bangzas

Offline Munin

no GM = no one gives a sht about anyone or anything. .. which gives the trolls/non english literates(pinoys,BRs, etc, etc) and what not a free ticket to do whatever they like... which ruins the fun for everyone.. well atleast me :/

+ no GM = no chance of experiencing any spontaneous GM hosted Event :/ (guessing will be the same case with the 3 new GM hosted minigames/events).

yah hes right even its feeled 12 hours

DeVon Sin 150  -  Eroja Psy 150  -  Balder BM 150
FluFFy WB 150  -  Drave EP 150  -  Munin MG 150
Baldur  Seeker  150     -     Caster1  Mystic  150

Offline Faeluna

• Retired
  • #TeamSner
  • Characters: Baeluna | FaeIuna
  • Faction: Frog Nation

+1. He's right.  :/

♥PedroSner Forever ♥
[6:00 PM] Pedro: LOL Faeluna forever TeamSner + EdateSner

Offline Gtar_God

And may I add.........Aussies ftw! \o/
"Life without music would be a mistake"

Offline SHINIGAMI

And may I add.........Aussies ftw! \o/

heck yeaaaa :D aussie aussie aussiee !!!

Offline milco342

heck yeaaaa :D aussie aussie aussiee !!!
oy oy oy
150 R8 barb tanker_
150 R8 sin Cant_see_me
150 R8 Mystic Flaba
150 R8 Seeker Seekz
150 R8 Barb Bangzas