Epic Perfect World

Client problem..

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
I have one friend of mine that wants to play , but he keeps saying he cannot open the game , he goes to patcher , version 110 , press start the screen goes full black and keeps closing automaticly , any help please ? he tried to install direct X , nothing happend , verify , sistemsetting deleted re-open the game , nothng happend , halp please.

Offline Three

• Nyx stole this <3
  • ☀ Suns stole this too.
  • Faction: Quack
Did he add EPW to the exception list on anti-virus, and try running patcher.exe (elementclient.exe) as administrator?

01.01.2016. ♥

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
I had this issue when I patched my other server client back epw, sadly only redownloading got it fixed.

Offline Deathpuddle

• Sin With A Mouth
  • It's like riding a bike or severe childhood trauma, you never really lose it.
  • Characters: Deadpool
  • Faction: Ass4Hire
Best of luck to fixing the problem :D
Last Edit: June 22, 2015, 10:15 pm by Alivepool

LillySatou

How did your friend get the client? Did he patch another private server with our files?

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
I told him not to delete the game before i get answers from you guys , he is redownloading now , if it doesn't work i'll use that option of anti-virus ty ! :) , it's the first time he is playing Perfect World , so i made him come back to Epic , he downloaded from Mirror 2 and did everything normal , but it got some issues , he might get it right now , ty  ;)

Offline Sokien

• Faction: 0fk
I told him not to delete the game before i get answers from you guys , he is redownloading now , if it doesn't work i'll use that option of anti-virus ty ! :) , it's the first time he is playing Perfect World , so i made him come back to Epic , he downloaded from Mirror 2 and did everything normal , but it got some issues , he might get it right now , ty  ;)
Also, try to use Internet Explorer for downloading the client because Firefox/Chrome tend to corrupt the files. :)