Epic Perfect World

Kinsei - Elegance in PvP

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
is this a joke? i was in LC for a long time and i was there till essence disbanded
Who lead the CC pt? was it Nykage? the best bm of all time who is afraid to play a private server , most like many essence players  :normal-25:

On topic : Nice Video
oooooooooooooooooooooo

slpstrm17

Who lead the CC pt? was it Nykage? the best bm of all time who is afraid to play a private server
he was topdog wr, flying in 1v1s and sht 

Offline ᴘʜᴏɴᴋ

• Forum Veteran
  • "Aquellos que combaten a los demonios deben ser conscientes de los suyos..."
  • Characters: Twizzley
Last Edit: Aug 03, 2020, 11:17 pm by WhoThisWhoThat

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Hi everyone, still your average bm looking for recognition don't mind me. :(

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
I said continuously when PW was actually populated.  This guild accomplished it once, during PW's decay. PWI guilds are relevant as they are still PW guilds. Someone sounds a little butt hurted.
No one gives a shit about PWI

Offline Persas

• Do You Even Lift
  • Nobody Outworks Me
  • Characters: Aesthetic
  • Faction: Artifex
Hi everyone, still your average bm looking for recognition don't mind me. :(
i like your hairstyle
Lol i fak you

Offline Persas

• Do You Even Lift
  • Nobody Outworks Me
  • Characters: Aesthetic
  • Faction: Artifex
Stop the BS. PWI guilds are irrelevant , but if you really wanna go there...

What server is this again? this faction logo looks hella familiar, was it HT or HL?
Lol i fak you

Offline Kinsei

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kinsei
Damn insta pot > BV > metals > useless for 5 minutes
You are good and they are obviously bad
Useless for 5 minutes with full genie?  :monkey-9:
I kneel only to God, and I don't see him here

Offline Kinsei

• Forum Veteran
nice video mate enjoyed watching :police:
P.s its  way funny when some ppl fail even at backstabbing :rolleyes:
ah like Chill 

Offline Kinsei

• Forum Veteran
long discussions! Dont hate, have fun!

TY everyone!

Offline Marika

i dont eat cuz Arti is inventor of CC squad :pig-47:

Offline BriEsT

• Don
i'm not even sure how to reply to this lol
but i remember good sample for this:Neymar won CL with Barca this year. Now PSG bought him, yes he won the CL this year but PSG didn't just cuz they have one component of Barca.
Even if they had all, the trophy is under the name of Braca and not PSG. :police:
 You're indeed special ......

Offline Pharaoh

• Old Player
i dont eat cuz Arti is inventor of CC squad :pig-47:
We invented pw.

Offline exe626

• brb
  • Faction: Xpendable
i would like to clarify a few things

1. i invented the cc party before most of you even knew what pw was
1a. it's actually inefficient, in xp we dropped it because it was a waste of manpower
1b. some people still insisted that we use it, we lost most of those fights
2. pedja is the only wr i've ever known to not get healed in mass pk where there is an abundance of healers
3. essence of lost city has the nickname "gearsquad", because 9/10 players with gear above terrible are in their guild
3a. it should be noted that, in pwi, most players have shit gear. a very small margin of the community will ever be above 1-shot status
4. nykage still can't beat sins that have half his gear score
5. nykage was apart of the "pwi tournament team", as well as 5 other unimaginably terrible players from lost city, where they lost 2 rounds(suppose to be 3, they were disqualified due to being shit) to the korean team in under 2 minutes each. the fight was heavily in their favor as well, where the pwi team had the best r9 gear available at the time, and the koreans used nirvana armor and warsoul weapons. the koreans lost the very next round to the japanese team(0-3). pwi has never been invited back to the international tournaments.
6. in every server on pwi, during at least one portion of their history, one guild has gained complete dominance of their servers map. this has been happening since the first year of pwi, essence is not somehow unique for it. before essence, many other guilds dominated lost city's map.
7. i am still the greatest player

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
What server is this again? this faction logo looks hella familiar, was it HT or HL?
HT , and the guild was Enrage.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.