Epic Perfect World

Disappointed

Just an observation, I only see a few GM's actually doing anything, rest socialize in world chat. But  then again I'm not on 24/7 so I could be wrong. But I leave my game on while I'm at work all day for selling purposes.  Don't take this personal please, as I said, its just an observation of when I'm on.

Need better GM's tbh...

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
watch this thread get locked now lol
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline SlowPokie

• Forever.
  • Legendz™.
That's pretty much how it's always been here. The GM's here don't seem to give a flying $%@# about what other GM's do. They barely seem to care what the players do. They're just focused on events, I guess. Or watching TV. Or whatever else requires them to ignore this server's needs.

gms dont do events here anymore its only the old days that we had events so pretty much watch tv or do some other shit best thing is if u got a problem take it to agatio hes the only one that would care rest are too busy to help u with anything (Busy doing nothing but crap but still busy)

Offline Kaleidoscope

• Tangle was here ♥
  • Surge was here ♥
Consider this a response to the other thread that was just locked as well. It's going to be long
I understand where you guys are coming from, but this is not the way to go about it.
The past few days the forums have been full of "GM's are never online, GM's don't do their jobs, need better GM's".

Try not to take what I'm saying the wrong way, it's not intended to be rude. However, some of you need to understand the following things.

1. Flaming us on the forums isn't going to make the situation any better. I understand that some of these posts are legitimate issues and then OTHER people start flaming so, if you think that might happen and you want to be taken seriously, try talking to one of us privately first. Email Aga if you have complaints about any of the staff.

2. There's not always going to be a GM online. Do we need more coverage in certain time zones? Probably, but real life happens and people get busy. It's bound to happen regardless. There are still going to be times when there isn't a GM online even IF other timezones are filled in.

3. ^. I know that people go right back to breaking the rules when there's no GM on. We have all stressed over and over and over to SS it and report it to us. They will be dealt with.

4. To address all the "GM's only socialize" etc., comments: You can't honestly say what we're doing or how we're handling a situation unless you're involved or you ask. There are usually multiple things going on at once, a lot of the time. It may take a moment or two for us to handle something. We get a lot of PM's as well as dealing with World Chat. Don't assume that we're not handling it. If you don't think something was handled properly, message Agatio.

5. ^ We may miss something. We are human. Instead of getting an attitude about it, send us a PM about it/ take a screenshot and send it to us. It will get handled.

That's all I'm going to say. My skype is in my signature. If you have serious suggestions or comments/complaints or want to report something and I'm not in game, message me there. I'm usually near my computer.

And yes, seeing as the issue was handled yesterday, this thread will be locked.