Epic Perfect World

Poll

Disable Faction Signets Temporarily to see if PVP state improves any.

Yes. (Reply with reason. Or vote discredited)
5 (14.7%)
No. (Reply with reason. Or vote discredited)
29 (85.3%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Voting closed: June 28, 2015, 12:35 am

Disable Faction Signets Temporarily

Offline NyaSama

• Anime <3
  • Characters: NyaSama
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
It shouldnt have been added in the first place when it was first introduced into the game. The damage has already been done and it's removal would probably do a lot more harm with the current state of pk than it helping. Like Teru said, people are too lazy to do without it at this point. A short trial period wont help much when a lot of the pkers are not here currently to get a proper read on what pk would be like without them. All that would be accomplished here would be the outcry from players on keeping the sigs. It might be a good test when/if pvp on here recovers.

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
-1 People are lazy so people wouldnt pk then.

Offline 1337

• The Maestro
  • Characters: MCCCXXXVII, Creampie
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
These suggestions are starting to sound like the ones on vendetta... and we all know how that ended

Zirkon

Nah
To Revive PK this isnt the way to go 
this would kill it more

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
Rg's take long enough already.

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
No ppl are lazy and wouldnt pk at all
this.

Offline Joonie

• Jandelay
Rg's take long enough already.
I can relate to that

Offline Chocolate

• Retired Staff Member
Nopls guilds would take even longer to get to ds events. Plus signets are used in pve too, not just pk. Either way I feel like signets are a part of pk, a bad sig can be quite fatal to a guild to be honest. -1 for reasons other people have stated also, especially what Meese said about the trial period being pointless right now.

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants
Uh....No. My reason would be because RPK itself is dead most of the time. Without those "faction" signets. The pk that happens now, wouldn't exist because there would be no "1 click" for all of (insert faction name here) to come sig on (insert random ass known pk spot on map). Not to mention faction signets aren't just used for PK. They are used for other purposes as well. Just look at GN Fall's statement...

Nopls guilds would take even longer to get to ds events. Plus signets are used in pve too, not just pk. Either way I feel like signets are a part of pk, a bad sig can be quite fatal to a guild to be honest. -1 for reasons other people have stated also, especially what Meese said about the trial period being pointless right now.