Epic Perfect World

Poll

Disable Faction Signets Temporarily to see if PVP state improves any.

Yes. (Reply with reason. Or vote discredited)
5 (14.7%)
No. (Reply with reason. Or vote discredited)
29 (85.3%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Voting closed: June 28, 2015, 12:35 am

Disable Faction Signets Temporarily

Offline Deathpuddle

• Sin With A Mouth
  • It's like riding a bike or severe childhood trauma, you never really lose it.
  • Characters: Deadpool
  • Faction: Ass4Hire
Title.

Discuss.

Disabling them for a short time has to be as easy as the fashion updates, maybe not faction icon updates. Surely a few lines of code or // or what ever is required to remove it for a period of....a week? A test period to see. Everyone demands and says these things like it wont work or it could work.

So I propose we actually TEST it. The harm is people bitch and complain, but make them ride the long haul and see overall the voice of the people after.

Yes pinoys will not fac sig on any and all PK, yes they can use multiple squads, but in so doing they have to actually ACTIVELY get all those squads full, instead of just press 1 sig and "TAKE AND SQUAD UP" Now they have to actually try and organize themselves and will promote a more healthy PK environment overall because there will be more challenge and risk. Actual battles can be won and lost and decided instead of who has the most F1 bring in everyone again ticket. Yes u can spam squad signets but again that's a smaller number of people appearing and only the truly good squads will still dominate.

TL; DR: Give the server a 7 day period or longer where Fac Signets are disabled (not squad, or maybe squad as well) and see if it breaths life into RPK, and thus a more healthy PVP base for the server as a whole. More RPK/Squad PK less Army PK. The population is too low to exist and be fun for all if its always 500 vs 30.

LillySatou

Would keep PVP the way it is now; dead.

Offline Deathpuddle

• Sin With A Mouth
  • It's like riding a bike or severe childhood trauma, you never really lose it.
  • Characters: Deadpool
  • Faction: Ass4Hire
Would keep PVP the way it is now; dead.
Explain how? They'd have to originize a lot more and spend more of an effort getting everyone together. The current way it's simple Message on skype all alt tab see fac signet then they break up into squads.

This way they'd either have to camp at AFK spot and squad up there, then get one person to leave other squad, get sigged to place, that person leave squad fast rejoin their squad and sig the other. It requires more effort and communication, there for will likely present more challenge. It's a test period. Not permanent.

Don't say it wont change anything, and then provide no argument for or against it

And it's my hopes the added effort could be what makes a break away to more people RPKing instead of relying on Faction signet when things get rough.

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kofte & Barz
  • Faction: Tyrants

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Toxic

• ☯ Im a Random for life ☯
  • Characters: ToxicThorn, ToxicStorm
  • Faction: District Leader

Vegas

No ppl are lazy and wouldnt pk at all

Disrupted

Offline Joonie

• Jandelay
faction sigs are fun we can find their RG spot run in aoe and insta kill

Offline Toxic

• ☯ Im a Random for life ☯
  • Characters: ToxicThorn, ToxicStorm
  • Faction: District Leader
No ppl are lazy and wouldnt pk at all
This ^^

sorround

now that I think about it would do more harm than good tbh.