Epic Perfect World

Full dex or att&dex

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
I'm kinda looking for advice on my alts gear :normal-12:

My alt is an Archer, 2x ct and then some bs stat for 3rd on every armor piece.
^ (Eventually I'll be rolling till I get 2xct dex or 3xct)
Basically I'm asking for opinions, my ea is still not completed (no r8 recast ring or TM Cape) but,
I'm struggling to decide to go full dex ornas or 2att 10/11 dex/str.
At the moment, she is 2att 10str (cos too lazy to find dex ornas) but I kinda feel her dmg is sucky because of such low
dex.. If I remember correctly she has roughly 810 dex, ofc that will increase when her gear is complete, but I'm still
stuck on what to pick..

If anyone is kind enough to give some advice pls do :normal-8: :normal-23:

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
1atk equals 10/11dex or so.... so atklvl+dex would be better... even MORE better would be if u go dph gear with these ornaments... then ur dmg will be awesome
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
Neither really matters, the difference is too little to be mentioned. A slight dph increase over 1/2 crit + accuracy wont affect your odds; it's generally just for show. 
Att/dex if you're rich,  dex if you're poor or 1v1 LA classes a lot.
♡ Bellend ♡

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Both if you're rich, use dex ornas when you have iron and wb buff and use dex/att when you don't have any attack boost buff or when you're in a 1v1 against a magic class, use dex ornas against wb/seeker/wr or you will miss like shit 

heiro

my gear is best, i'll let u copy ;)

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
my gear is best, i'll let u copy ;)
:normal-4: master chill :normal-23:

infernchidhu

square formation + channeling, copy mitten's DNA and proc every 2 secs 

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
square formation + channeling, copy mitten's DNA and proc every 2 secs
Going to do that now

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
I'll probably go for 2 att dex then :c

thankies for the help guys :normal-23:
1atk equals 10/11dex or so.... so atklvl+dex would be better... even MORE better would be if u go dph gear with these ornaments... then ur dmg will be awesome
Any justification or just because-it-feels-like? Quantifying attack level in terms of damage is not that easy, unless you are ignoring the existence of defense level.  Not sure why, but many people claim there is a direct relationship between attack level and dex, but not defense level, which is probably the most important factor when talking about how attack level works.  

Offline Ancient

• Faction: NexNation
If i recall correctly attack levels have no bearing on your damage output until your attack level is higher than your opponents defense level.