Epic Perfect World

Opinion

Hi all so I'd like to ask for your insight. I FINALLY got a decent atk level weapon for my mystic ;D but the problem is I'm so slow now. So basically would it be worth it to keep on using the glaive to kill stuff with in NW or should I bite the bullet and switch to my atk weapon?

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
I'd honestly switch between them both and just use (*** I forgot the name...) the ct time skill when you have att weap on :(

pikachuchu

I'd honestly switch between them both and just use (*** I forgot the name...) the ct time skill when you have att weap on :(
Rapid Growth, hue.

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
Rapid Growth, hue.
:-X shhh
^ what she said
Heh yea I thought about that as well. Maybe I should try sage then since rapid has a chance to reset itself... seems I'm going to be spamming it now more than ever ;D..

Thanks guise.

Offline QUITTTTTEEDDD

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: \

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
I mostly use glaive, since channeling is still much slower in attack weapon w/ rapid growth than the dragon weapon.

In terms of damage with AS (Not wood based skills) there is only around a 300-400 damage increase with AS on attack level weapon, and since AS is your primary damage skill, I'd stick with dragon overall.

Offline Kev

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aladdin Skane Shrowd IIIIIIIIII
  • Faction: Team69
Be like Thirujoy and get Attack Lvl +21 - 3 Chan 3x lel  :)