Epic Perfect World

Lifeless

Offline Persas

• Do You Even Lift
  • Nobody Outworks Me
  • Characters: Aesthetic
  • Faction: Artifex
idk man, putting something like this in might seriously kill RPK all together.

Maybe you don't get any pk at all but i still get plenty of pk around silverpool, fighting 10 people randomly etc.

for me it doesn't matter where you fight but if you do implant this idea the entire map will be empty of RPK, with no RPK there will be less mass as well. Because mass always comes becomes of a guild sigging on RPK and then another guild awnsering it with their own sig.

If people won't guild sig on RPK then how can you know when to guild sig yourself.

idea has ups and downs i guess. I say wait 2 more weeks and see how many people return from new servers wich should be gone by then.
Lol i fak you

Zirkon

Not really. Asian TZ PK was killed by massive alliances system formed by Chinese guild AxeGroup as a response to Philipinese alliance formed by Alamat/Respect (where also Warning joined this alliance to make PvP more balanced yet it wasn't enough to face AG and their alliances numbers). Point was back then that removing alliances won't work cause those guilds will simply coop, in not formal way - that was the reason why Soochi's idea about removing alliances wasn't too good imo. Yet in this point after seeing what's happening and once I can see that this huge alliance now is simply not necessary (they don't have opponent to fight + new guild joined EPW that allied them) removing this would bring a possibility of some kind of a refreshment. That discouraged people from Philipinese alliance and they stopped pk/guilds disbanded/they moved to winners' guilds.
Late night PK was killed after Artifex got most XP players which were mostly always very good at pvp or at events and with them their only real opponent in this timezone couldn't simply fight on even balance. And kinda same thing happened with Warning alliance. One guild's dominantion isn't on Epic for the first time, hopefully it will change soon.

Now back to ideas: what I like more in Kiddo's idea is that you have one map, to keep all pkers in one place unlike Seby says. Also Kiddo's idea has more simple rules. What I'm afraid of is that people would get bored after a while. However I don't think forced Simple Models option is possible in this point ;/. And removing nicknames&guilds. NW itself is hardcoded much so I think that copying some of its ideas into this event might not be simply possible - guess Agatio would have to take a voice in this case. Seby's idea is more complicated, idk if other ppl who would like to strictly PvP would go for it.

What I planned to do, is to make massive PvP event, yet we are kinda bound to 1 squad events ;/. I have thoughts about making 2 guilds leaded by 2 gms that would invite people who want to PK and host those events lets say 2-3 times a week by simply saying: Guild A leaded by GN lets say EvilTouch will face guild B leaded by GN Fall. 2 guilds would sig on particular place with signed up people and fight will begin. Simple PvP, rewards would get to anyone. GMs would judge which side would win (considering pushing/RGs thingy).  Signing up would be on forum, people would be randomized to each faction and there will be fixed time of this event. However, people a) wouldn't like to leave faction/contribution  b) wouldn't like to leave the faction itself. Also arranging such event might take much time, people might RQ, QQ about "not even numbes" etc. So i kinda dropped this idea ;/
:normal-11: :normal-11: :normal-11:  Lot of stuff to read but he got it all right
+1 to kiddos idea
If Alexys idea is doable it would be really good, would feel like simple good mass pk
since mass pk / rpk isnt there atm it would be nice to have some big pk events
Last Edit: June 19, 2015, 06:45 pm by Zirkon

Offline Shazadi

• Lucy's wife ♥
  • Characters: DustAngel/Shazadi
Not really. Asian TZ PK was killed by massive alliances system formed by Chinese guild AxeGroup as a response to Philipinese alliance formed by Alamat/Respect (where also Warning joined this alliance to make PvP more balanced yet it wasn't enough to face AG and their alliances numbers). Point was back then that removing alliances won't work cause those guilds will simply coop, in not formal way - that was the reason why Soochi's idea about removing alliances wasn't too good imo. Yet in this point after seeing what's happening and once I can see that this huge alliance now is simply not necessary (they don't have opponent to fight + new guild joined EPW that allied them) removing this would bring a possibility of some kind of a refreshment. That discouraged people from Philipinese alliance and they stopped pk/guilds disbanded/they moved to winners' guilds.
Late night PK was killed after Artifex got most XP players which were mostly always very good at pvp or at events and with them their only real opponent in this timezone couldn't simply fight on even balance. And kinda same thing happened with Warning alliance. One guild's dominantion isn't on Epic for the first time, hopefully it will change soon.

Now back to ideas: what I like more in Kiddo's idea is that you have one map, to keep all pkers in one place unlike Seby says. Also Kiddo's idea has more simple rules. What I'm afraid of is that people would get bored after a while. However I don't think forced Simple Models option is possible in this point ;/. And removing nicknames&guilds. NW itself is hardcoded much so I think that copying some of its ideas into this event might not be simply possible - guess Agatio would have to take a voice in this case. Seby's idea is more complicated, idk if other ppl who would like to strictly PvP would go for it.

What I planned to do, is to make massive PvP event, yet we are kinda bound to 1 squad events ;/. I have thoughts about making 2 guilds leaded by 2 gms that would invite people who want to PK and host those events lets say 2-3 times a week by simply saying: Guild A leaded by GN lets say EvilTouch will face guild B leaded by GN Fall. 2 guilds would sig on particular place with signed up people and fight will begin. Simple PvP, rewards would get to anyone. GMs would judge which side would win (considering pushing/RGs thingy).  Signing up would be on forum, people would be randomized to each faction and there will be fixed time of this event. However, people a) wouldn't like to leave faction/contribution  b) wouldn't like to leave the faction itself. Also arranging such event might take much time, people might RQ, QQ about "not even numbes" etc. So i kinda dropped this idea ;/
Holy Peter ... that is a lot to read :(
Lucy my lovely wifu! <3

sorround

Remove faction sigs

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
Remove faction sigs
removing faction sigs won't do anything lol.

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
actually it will

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
actually it will
people will still squad sig so i dont see how it will tbh

pikachuchu

people will still squad sig so i dont see how it will tbh
Yes but imo squad sigs are less effective.
Fac sig you go 'EVERYBODY TAKE AND GO WEST'
And your whole faction moves as a body.
Squad sig it's like 10 ppl moving together.
Dunno could be wrong.

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
Dunno could be wrong.
all it takes is 1 person from each squad to be there, idc if they removed them but I rly see no point to it, people will still be sigged on xD

Offline exe626

• brb
  • Faction: Xpendable
Remove faction sigs
you know nothing of the current players to make this kind of suggestion

it will, and it won't be positive. the people who still play this game are lazy, they're slow, and they tend to have little knowledge of survival. the end result? people die, a lot. that's ok though, where this kind of thing would be terrible in the past(before signets), dying now means you just teleport back 5 seconds later and continue fighting. the removal of signets from the current players would halt all large-scale pvp(if not, it would only last one round) because now death meant you run the risk of your guild wiping(and in this community, wiping means you lost). you can see similar things in dragon temple, where nobody even tries to compete anymore, because without signets they can't even get out of safe.
besides, i've urged both before and after signets were added to not be put in the game, and agatio did not listen. i really doubt he's going to change his mind now

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran

your ideas of the sv pk did just die ... they make no sense at all tbh but w/e   if they don't want to pk bad 4 theam let theam play other game if they want pk u will see theam all loged in and ready for pk 

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Dunno could be wrong.

Yeah, you're right.

all it takes is 1 person from each squad to be there, idc if they removed them but I rly see no point to it, people will still be sigged on xD
Fac sig makes everything easier though, better to just make people appear at one spot at the same time rather than hoping the pt leader or its members have pt sigs. Sooo... yeah..

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
i cringe every time you post and pretend you know what you're talking about, please stop it(for your sake as well as ours)
I never even said that in this thread, lmfao.
who are you to quote me? You make me cringe

Offline Toxic

• ☯ Im a Random for life ☯
  • Characters: ToxicThorn, ToxicStorm
  • Faction: District Leader