Epic Perfect World

Lifeless

sorround

Every single server is like this post faction/squad signet introduction- tbh, It's how the game is meant to be played nowadays.
There just isn't the PK playerbase to withstand number advantages
it wasn't always like this i know it i remember it. but idc anyway call me when new classes arrive

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
why more rooms lol need just 1 room for all the people make it rather messy if its many rooms/maps most will be empty and boring, the best map could be Cloud Arena, also add immunity from thrusdays tournament for no spawn killing

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
use the map for 'hunger games' we had that already has 4 different spawn points so no1 gets spam killed there
add a npc to send u in and the idea is good as long as u can kill eachother and if people team up faction protections wouldnt work (?) this way avoids some factions camping the spot and actually keeping the rpk flow going

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Hopefully they can just make this so you can go in at any time.

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
Use 5 CTF maps from NW, player gets randomly put in one of the maps after talking to the npc...

Offline zRainx

• zRainx#5434
Good idea  :police: +

Offline Δ

• I was here for a moment
  • And then I was gone| i died to ares + im noob
  • Characters: Alexypk
  • Faction: Epw_Team
RPK is dead because every pinoy with a faction signet will use it every time they find 2+ people at a PK spot.

Do understand this is you pinoy's fault, for crashing every RPK party or otherwise good hangout spot. Don't piss in your bed then complain about it to us. This be your fault.

Not really. Asian TZ PK was killed by massive alliances system formed by Chinese guild AxeGroup as a response to Philipinese alliance formed by Alamat/Respect (where also Warning joined this alliance to make PvP more balanced yet it wasn't enough to face AG and their alliances numbers). Point was back then that removing alliances won't work cause those guilds will simply coop, in not formal way - that was the reason why Soochi's idea about removing alliances wasn't too good imo. Yet in this point after seeing what's happening and once I can see that this huge alliance now is simply not necessary (they don't have opponent to fight + new guild joined EPW that allied them) removing this would bring a possibility of some kind of a refreshment. That discouraged people from Philipinese alliance and they stopped pk/guilds disbanded/they moved to winners' guilds.
Late night PK was killed after Artifex got most XP players which were mostly always very good at pvp or at events and with them their only real opponent in this timezone couldn't simply fight on even balance. And kinda same thing happened with Warning alliance. One guild's dominantion isn't on Epic for the first time, hopefully it will change soon.

Now back to ideas: what I like more in Kiddo's idea is that you have one map, to keep all pkers in one place unlike Seby says. Also Kiddo's idea has more simple rules. What I'm afraid of is that people would get bored after a while. However I don't think forced Simple Models option is possible in this point ;/. And removing nicknames&guilds. NW itself is hardcoded much so I think that copying some of its ideas into this event might not be simply possible - guess Agatio would have to take a voice in this case. Seby's idea is more complicated, idk if other ppl who would like to strictly PvP would go for it.

What I planned to do, is to make massive PvP event, yet we are kinda bound to 1 squad events ;/. I have thoughts about making 2 guilds leaded by 2 gms that would invite people who want to PK and host those events lets say 2-3 times a week by simply saying: Guild A leaded by GN lets say EvilTouch will face guild B leaded by GN Fall. 2 guilds would sig on particular place with signed up people and fight will begin. Simple PvP, rewards would get to anyone. GMs would judge which side would win (considering pushing/RGs thingy).  Signing up would be on forum, people would be randomized to each faction and there will be fixed time of this event. However, people a) wouldn't like to leave faction/contribution  b) wouldn't like to leave the faction itself. Also arranging such event might take much time, people might RQ, QQ about "not even numbes" etc. So i kinda dropped this idea ;/

Offline soyi

• suck
  • Characters: soyi & soyu
Alexy writes pro paragraphs.... :rolleyes: ???

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Not really. Asian TZ PK was killed by massive alliances system formed by Chinese guild AxeGroup as a response to Philipinese alliance formed by Alamat/Respect (where also Warning joined this alliance to make PvP more balanced yet it wasn't enough to face AG and their alliances numbers). Point was back then that removing alliances won't work cause those guilds will simply coop, in not formal way - that was the reason why Soochi's idea about removing alliances wasn't too good imo. Yet in this point after seeing what's happening and once I can see that this huge alliance now is simply not necessary (they don't have opponent to fight + new guild joined EPW that allied them) removing this would bring a possibility of some kind of a refreshment. That discouraged people from Philipinese alliance and they stopped pk/guilds disbanded/they moved to winners' guilds.
Late night PK was killed after Artifex got most XP players which were mostly always very good at pvp or at events and with them their only real opponent in this timezone couldn't simply fight on even balance. And kinda same thing happened with Warning alliance. One guild's dominantion isn't on Epic for the first time, hopefully it will change soon.

Now back to ideas: what I like more in Kiddo's idea is that you have one map, to keep all pkers in one place unlike Seby says. Also Kiddo's idea has more simple rules. What I'm afraid of is that people would get bored after a while. However I don't think forced Simple Models option is possible in this point ;/. And removing nicknames&guilds. NW itself is hardcoded much so I think that copying some of its ideas into this event might not be simply possible - guess Agatio would have to take a voice in this case. Seby's idea is more complicated, idk if other ppl who would like to strictly PvP would go for it.

What I planned to do, is to make massive PvP event, yet we are kinda bound to 1 squad events ;/. I have thoughts about making 2 guilds leaded by 2 gms that would invite people who want to PK and host those events lets say 2-3 times a week by simply saying: Guild A leaded by GN lets say EvilTouch will face guild B leaded by GN Fall. 2 guilds would sig on particular place with signed up people and fight will begin. Simple PvP, rewards would get to anyone. GMs would judge which side would win (considering pushing/RGs thingy).  Signing up would be on forum, people would be randomized to each faction and there will be fixed time of this event. However, people a) wouldn't like to leave faction/contribution  b) wouldn't like to leave the faction itself. Also arranging such event might take much time, people might RQ, QQ about "not even numbes" etc. So i kinda dropped this idea ;/
You may get ice for your fingers  now.

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline BriEsT

• Don
The PvP on this server is dead because the main PK players are leaving.

I am sick and tired of the excuse that EPW is a "PvE" server and that's why there isn't forced PK, its an utterly ridiculous concept.

Every. Single. Thing. Post Rank 9 release has been aiming this game words PvP, hell, Nation Wars forced players to be PvP ready, however open-map RPK suffers because 3/4 of the server is blue name the entire time they are on game.

If there ever was a "final solution" it would be to remove the option to be blue name and force everyone into white name, but that'll never happen. R.I.P RPK.

+1 for this topic though, not sure about adding EC rewards however- That seems like it would be able to be easily abused, and if anyone played vendetta when it was still alive they would know that when they implemented this, it was farmed by one faction all day, every day.
 You got a point but alot of ppl who came from PWI will tell you that you are wrong and that PvE is the reason they came to epic . I tried it yesterday when i randomly logged into some useless PvE event that some GM made ( sorry GM I dont think PvE events are necessery ) and when I made a random comment about alot of ppl coming for PvE and not for PvP , quite a few of them said PK is for losers and spammed my pm with useless comments on how PvE is hard and more important then PvP on any server so private or original .................  ( .... ) yeah...... .
 On topic :  Dont matter what you do PvP atm , wont be alive for a while more I guess ( or longer ) . But +1 for effort .

Offline Δ

• I was here for a moment
  • And then I was gone| i died to ares + im noob
  • Characters: Alexypk
  • Faction: Epw_Team
You may get ice for your fingers  now.
Alexy writes pro paragraphs.... :rolleyes: ???

Few thoughts I have had in my mind for some time already  :tiger-34: :tiger-37: :tiger-30:

Offline exe626

• brb
  • Faction: Xpendable
utter gibberish
i cringe every time you post and pretend you know what you're talking about, please stop it(for your sake as well as ours)

Offline Kev

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aladdin Skane Shrowd IIIIIIIIII
  • Faction: Team69
You got a point but alot of ppl who came from PWI will tell you that you are wrong and that PvE is the reason they came to epic . I tried it yesterday when i randomly logged into some useless PvE event that some GM made ( sorry GM I dont think PvE events are necessery ) and when I made a random comment about alot of ppl coming for PvE and not for PvP , quite a few of them said PK is for losers and spammed my pm with useless comments on how PvE is hard and more important then PvP on any server so private or original .................  ( .... ) yeah...... .
 On topic :  Dont matter what you do PvP atm , wont be alive for a while more I guess ( or longer ) . But +1 for effort .
What PvE instance is hard on this server anymore? Even TT 3-3 can be soloed with ease now I don't think many people donate to server  for better gears to do PvE but I don't know maybe people regard PVE more seriously

Offline BriEsT

• Don
What PvE instance is hard on this server anymore? Even TT 3-3 can be soloed with ease now I don't think many people donate to server  for better gears to do PvE but I don't know maybe people regard PVE more seriously
 Dont ask me , ask them . I didnt farm once for 3 years on this server ( aside of Ares if you count that even ) .

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants

:normal-10: wise words lord alexy