Epic Perfect World

Lifeless

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
This server pretty much completely died out due to lack of pvp and interesting activities regarding pvp. Mostly these days it's filled with weeaboos camping forums asking for chibis and e-date pictures.
I barely log anymore due to this reason and being busy, but I miss mass pks/rpks or similar stuff. Every pk spot you go is empty like a desert, 0 rpk, 0 pk.
Probably a "last resort" for pk to happen , imo, could be adding the Last man standing instance forever and have people be ported into different chambers where they would squad up or have a function same as the faction one where they can't attack eachother. After a certain amount of time, the doors open or they get ported into the battlefield and ppl start fighting eachother. Instance should have names removed just like nw but also insta set the "Simple model" option so you can't tell who is who by INI.
Or just the instance with the said mentioned above with no team up, just people pking and trying to survive. No time limit for how long you can pk, can leave at any time blah blah
leave opinions bellow
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Sokien

• Faction: 0fk
I agree it is a bit boring the past week. I think it is because of the majority of pk-active people are on another server enjoying their free gear.
I'm not sure how events could fix that but it should be given a try.  ^-^ +1
Last Edit: June 19, 2015, 11:10 am by Sokien

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
+1 rather do that than stay logged in and afk like a dumbass 

Offline soyi

• suck
  • Characters: soyi & soyu
Mostly these days it's filled with weeaboos camping forums asking for chibis and e-date pictures.
LOL...funny but true

And yeah I agree with the LMS.
But you can't really top that with free gear on other server...
I do +1,just wondering if it can be implimented

Offline RandomDude

• Forum Veteran
+1 would be great and fun :'(

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
Anything can top other server atm with its crashes :-X
+1 to lms and hopefully gms or players come up with events

(:( that Magic Shackle GM event was pretty fun)
Last Edit: June 19, 2015, 11:14 am by Zyokunt

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
I agree it is a bit boring the past week. I think it is because of the majority of pk-active people are on another server enjoying their free gear.
I'm not sure how events could fix that but it should be given a try.  ^-^
I've been to that said server, free gear and more pk true, but unstable and soon to be dead so regaining players for pk here isn't a problem. As for the event part, i don't mean this to be an event, just another instance to pk in with one of the two options : either have a way to make teams inside but the players in the team can't tell who is who, including players in their own squad, or just 1v1v1v1v1v1 etc pk, where it's each for it's own.
Having the option to remain "unknown" by hiding both ini and name should make it more appealing to players so they'd chose pking instead of afking or logging off.
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Sokien

• Faction: 0fk
I've been to that said server, free gear and more pk true, but unstable and soon to be dead so regaining players for pk here isn't a problem. As for the event part, i don't mean this to be an event, just another instance to pk in with one of the two options : either have a way to make teams inside but the players in the team can't tell who is who, including players in their own squad, or just 1v1v1v1v1v1 etc pk, where it's each for it's own.
Having the option to remain "unknown" by hiding both ini and game should make it more appealing to players so they'd chose pking instead of afking or logging off.
Oh, I misunderstood you. The said server will soon be dead anyway. It's just the hype right now that decreased the population here. 
I like your suggestion. If it's possible to implement something like that or take the coding of NW  for this new instance it'd draw people into pk.  :) So, +1.

Offline 1337

• The Maestro
  • Characters: MCCCXXXVII, Creampie
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
I'm not sure how events could fix that but it should be given a try.  ^-^ +1
Yes, but that server will soon die and everyone will come back here tbh. +1 for the idea anyways 

Offline RandomDude

• Forum Veteran
Yes, but that server will soon die and everyone will come back here tbh. +1 for the idea anyways
soon?idk if u can call server alive if it crashes 24/7 and removed everything from game  but ehh  :(

Offline Stroopwafel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
+1 to the idea, I remember on Vendetta we had an automated event called battlefield or something like that where npc would port people into different rooms and you'd have certain amount of time to get kills. I think it would be nice to have something similar to this but making it so that you are assigned to a team to avoid faction ganks and all that. 

Offline Chocolate

• Retired Staff Member
(:( that Magic Shackle GM event was pretty fun)

Haven't had time to do it but hopefully today or tomorrow. :(

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★
Haven't had time to do it but hopefully today or tomorrow. :(
you are so best uk :police:

Offline Chocolate

• Retired Staff Member
you are so best uk :police:

I agree.