Epic Perfect World

Rewards

Offline Kev

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aladdin Skane Shrowd IIIIIIIIII
  • Faction: Team69
you don't got my points dumb...i said you can't kill more then china in 1 day , they kill 100+ per day and u kill 100ppl maybe in 3 days. this is what i meant
Chinas very rarely kill 100+ a day alone usually the kills are shared between their huge numbers. Also if you were actually trying, you can kill many China at their afk spots

Offline exe626

• brb
  • Faction: Xpendable
the only way for there to be a fair reward system for pking would be through mini-games, open world pvp is far too easy to abuse

the game doesn't need more sources of ec coming into the economy, it needs more ways for them to be drained out. make an arena that cost x-amount of ec to enter, person with most kills at end gets (all ec-20%), easy. the system and tools required to make something like this are all public, agatio could do it without breaking a sweat

Offline Persas

• Do You Even Lift
  • Nobody Outworks Me
  • Characters: Aesthetic
  • Faction: Artifex
 china will win you all the time. -1
this..
Lol i fak you

Offline BarbWired

• Demon Vit Barb
  • Characters: BarbWired
And then everyone will be try hard as bumble_be always full buff with personal ep

No ty -1
So ppl try hard if they have an ep alt?... I just call that intelligence >.>
~Breaking Metas Daily~

Offline Decibel

• I'm back
  • Characters: Decibel and Roque
if there was a way to combat alt farming then +1 all day, hopefully it would breathe some new life into rpk.
What gives china an advantage over anyone else in rpk? yeah they have more numbers in mass, but doesnt mean they will auto win player rankings.

ty Astralis for awesone sig

scatterer3

+1.

I think this is a nice idea and I highly doubt that people would alt farm a month long for (max.) 500 EC reward. A decent reward for the effort, like 500 EC should be enough and keep things stable.

Offline Joonie

• Jandelay
So ppl try hard if they have an ep alt?... I just call that intelligence >.>
'-' bumble runs when I get my ep alt vs his

But no -1 you can look op by being on rankings...dats your reward....