Epic Perfect World

Rewards

Offline Shazadi

• Lucy's wife ♥
  • Characters: DustAngel/Shazadi
or u can add quest that when u finish 100different kills on people (u kill 100 different lv 150 toons)u receive 1000 ec
this would not make any1 make 100 alts lvl 150 in order to do this
using 4k ec/ lvl 1 toon to 150
100 * 4k = 400k ec to just make 1k ec/ day
u start making profit after around 400 days ( more than 1year)
yea, im sure no1 would LOL.
yes i thought of him killing his own alts in-between and again
would mean atleast 24h(if u have a godly pc... which most people dont) to finish 100x 100 kills and keep count etc
which it would not happen
no1 would stay that much for it...
Sorry but no. You forget that some people still do have 100 alts for ares. which means it can be spammed .I know people who would do bh with 100 alts. So what does it take to make alts? Maybe not 100 but half they still do have. Kill 50 today and 50 next day. So then every 20 days they got 10k ec. Plus there are enough rewards from pve no need one from pk rankings. If they all start spam killing alts, then the pk ranking wont prove anything.
Lucy my lovely wifu! <3

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Sorry but no. You forget that some people still do have 100 alts for ares. which means it can be spammed .I know people who would do bh with 100 alts. So what does it take to make alts? Maybe not 100 but half they still do have. Kill 50 today and 50 next day. So then every 20 days they got 10k ec. Plus there are enough rewards from pve no need one from pk rankings. If they all start spam killing alts, then the pk ranking wont prove anything.
im not against changing the idea
as long as it could be done something to not abuse it as people of that level of tryhardism would do, would be nice
i just want to see more rpk and pk in general happening and people that prefer farming to have some small reason to get out of sz to get 1-2 kills..

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
And then everyone will be try hard as bumble_be always full buff with personal ep

No ty -1

Offline Bigbo

• Lord
  • LF for wife xD
  • Characters: Bigbo
  • Faction: Artifex
just because you think you can kill all , doesnt mean you have to make a competition on this , anyway china will win you all the time. -1
who said only i can kill all? Bro dnt talk like shit ... Everyone can kill everyone its depends hw thy plays.. And we dnt scare of chinese
Anirban Guha ßumba

Offline Bigbo

• Lord
  • LF for wife xD
And then everyone will be try hard as bumble_be always full buff with personal ep

No ty -1
bro then make ur own ep to save ur ass from plyrs lel... Its a pk servr ...
Anirban Guha ßumba

Offline BriEsT

• Don
bro then make ur own ep to save ur ass from plyrs lel... Its a pk servr ...
 Sadly its not , its a PvE server check if you dont believe me .

Offline 1337

• The Maestro
  • Characters: MCCCXXXVII, Creampie
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Alt kill would be a problem unless there's a way to counter it

Offline Toxic

• ☯ Im a Random for life ☯
  • Characters: ToxicThorn, ToxicStorm
  • Faction: District Leader
-1, its a game...Dont really need competition, just need to have fun :3

Offline Bigbo

• Lord
  • LF for wife xD
if there will be a compition then there wl be fun no doubt lol
Anirban Guha ßumba

Offline Stroopwafel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
yes :33!

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
:( but sadly people take this game too serious.

Offline Sokien

• Faction: 0fk
What about a quest which works similar to the God's Giving PVP quest. People would have to kill 40-50 people of one class in order to receive one part of the reward. After finishing this quest they can take another quest in which they have to kill 50 people of another class, etc. etc. Just a quick idea and I bet it has its flaws too.  :-X

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
What about a quest which works similar to the God's Giving PVP quest. People would have to kill 40-50 people of one class in order to receive one part of the reward. After finishing this quest they can take another quest in which they have to kill 50 people of another class, etc. etc. Just a quick idea and I bet it has its flaws too.  :-X
I do this quest with my lvl 150 alts, so it would be easy to abuse for those like me who have a shit load of alts :-[

Offline Sokien

• Faction: 0fk
I do this quest with my lvl 150 alts, so it would be easy to abuse for those like me who have a shit load of alts :-[
Hmmm  :-[ ... Maybe it's possible to restrict it to the name of the character? So it's not possible to kill one and the same character over and over again. I don't think anybody has 50 level 150 archer alts.  :-[

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
who said only i can kill all? Bro dnt talk like shit ... Everyone can kill everyone its depends hw thy plays.. And we dnt scare of chinese
you don't got my points dumb...i said you can't kill more then china in 1 day , they kill 100+ per day and u kill 100ppl maybe in 3 days. this is what i meant