Epic Perfect World

Greetings from Russia

Offline KrowMaet

• Old Player
GMs,
in  the name of all loyal russian players on this server, please close this topic or ban that noob :/
Its a shame
^yeah  :normal-19: still don't get his point .. he didn't even said the guild/clan is coming here, just mumbled about how good his clan is compared to this server..  хз

Offline Atkala

• Forum Veteran
  • I am too nice for this shit.
  • Characters: Aisy

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
You have no idea what you are talking about.
Simple fact you compare your retail servers of level 105 with r9 gears, and a very slow paced PVP , where casters are at almost positive chan, with alot of genie limitations due to level and such, to EPW , where you have a 150 cap with hability to be insta cast , or a 2aps ea, 3.3 aps sins , list goes on , way more diverse gameplay,  shows you have no idea what you even talking about.
I mean look at your first video.

if you were smart in the slightest , your cata squad would have 1 WR and 1 Mystic over 6 EPs, simply due to not only squad formation , but increase survival on buffs, as also the hability of a WR protecting your catas and CCing the enemy , giving them the chance to keep moving.
Due to that same lack of CC is why you ( or whoever recorded), just dies like a rock on midle of B Path. Impressive gameplay lol how to die as a vit barb with 6 clerics lol?

If that was on EPW you wouldn't live 2 seconds, the fast paced PVP , you wouldn't even know what was hitting you.
Your videos (or whoever made them), aren't even anything impressive, so unless you are gonna back that talk up and show on EPW with your "full potential guild" , get out of here.

Cya
I agree with you on the point u cant compare 105 r9 servers bleh to epw... If they would come here they would get rekt cause its a whole different style of gameplay BUT if any of our guilds would go there our guilds would get rekt too cause most of the ppl here cant play anymore without instacast or full aps.
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Disrupted

I saw numbers in names, therefor noobs

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
Any GM actually getting reports in game? Been reporting them whole day, but seems like GMs wont do anything about it.
They are using modified client on air which gives them max speed on flyer without any delay/acceleration. Literally whole guild using it.
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
I read this topic and laugh with almost every one of you. you are very out of date, such as the signature and looks at you, put Russia back in 2007.
The level you - shit, and that's a fact. And now cann't vehemently start vyseratsya
Just because you think we are "out of date" or that players here don't have the same style as you does not mean you come here and start drama on our forum. Respect the rules or kindly see your way out. Thank you. 
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
Any GM actually getting reports in game? Been reporting them whole day, but seems like GMs wont do anything about it.
They are using modified client on air which gives them max speed on flyer without any delay/acceleration. Literally whole guild using it.
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Offline BriEsT

• Don
I agree with you on the point u cant compare 105 r9 servers bleh to epw... If they would come here they would get rekt cause its a whole different style of gameplay BUT if any of our guilds would go there our guilds would get rekt too cause most of the ppl here cant play anymore without instacast or full aps.
 Retail is easy dude even you could be good barb there lol .

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
wdf is this man? i just saw this topic...

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
wdf is this man? i just saw this topic...
retarded 
I honestly feel like I lost some brain cells trying to figure out what he's bragging about.  :(
Kitten | Darling | Charming | Baby | Fragile | Princess | Crybaby | Vixen | Sassy

art hoarde

Offline nLumia

• No one can see. Every one can feel.
  • Characters: nLumia etc.
  • Faction: Мой Рай
^yeah  :normal-19: still don't get his point .. he didn't even said the guild/clan is coming here, just mumbled about how good his clan is compared to this server..  хз
I think he just took some drugs or something.
Otherwise you cant explain his behavior.

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Retail is honestly way easy too play , compared to custom.
Most of us have played it on the past. Difference beeing , we don't go to some Retail server posting our videos about how good we are and how we are 10 years ahed of them , and then refuse to actually play it and back up our words ^
Last Edit: June 18, 2015, 07:46 pm by PedroSner
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.