Epic Perfect World

Greetings from Russia

Offline Toxic

• ☯ Im a Random for life ☯
  • Characters: ToxicThorn, ToxicStorm
  • Faction: District Leader

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
When are you coming to EPW so you can back up all this talk? Can't wait for it, maybe you will be a challenge ( doubtfull).
When did we leave, i have been online everyday and never noticed we left.
You weren't in cromag therefore you left, use brain bruh wtf?

Offline russian

I read this topic and laugh with almost every one of you. you are very out of date, such as the signature and looks at you, put Russia back in 2007.
The level you - shit, and that's a fact. And now cann't vehemently start vyseratsya

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
I read this topic and laugh with almost every one of you. you are very out of date, such as the signature and looks at you, put Russia back in 2007.
The level you - shit, and that's a fact. And now cann't vehemently start vyseratsya
You talk the talk, but can you walk the walk?
Why don't you bring your "skills" and try them here?
I'd love to have some pk and knock your ego down a block.
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Big bark from small dog.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
6 eps and still death as a cata barb.....what

Offline russian

Elementary, on TW you meet the enemy catapults around his castle, when you need to meet them near the castle of the enemy)

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Elementary, on TW you meet the enemy catapults around his castle, when you need to meet them near the castle of the enemy)
You have no idea what you are talking about.
Simple fact you compare your retail servers of level 105 with r9 gears, and a very slow paced PVP , where casters are at almost positive chan, with alot of genie limitations due to level and such, to EPW , where you have a 150 cap with hability to be insta cast , or a 2aps ea, 3.3 aps sins , list goes on , way more diverse gameplay,  shows you have no idea what you even talking about.
I mean look at your first video.

if you were smart in the slightest , your cata squad would have 1 WR and 1 Mystic over 6 EPs, simply due to not only squad formation , but increase survival on buffs, as also the hability of a WR protecting your catas and CCing the enemy , giving them the chance to keep moving.
Due to that same lack of CC is why you ( or whoever recorded), just dies like a rock on midle of B Path. Impressive gameplay lol how to die as a vit barb with 6 clerics lol?

If that was on EPW you wouldn't live 2 seconds, the fast paced PVP , you wouldn't even know what was hitting you.
Your videos (or whoever made them), aren't even anything impressive, so unless you are gonna back that talk up and show on EPW with your "full potential guild" , get out of here.

Cya
Last Edit: June 18, 2015, 02:54 pm by PedroSner
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline ChicaBomb

• fuck france
  • breadstick
Simple fact you compare your retail servers of level 105 with r9 gears, and a very slow paced PVP , where casters are at almost positive chan, with alot of genie limitations due to level and such, to EPW , where you have a 150 cap with hability to be insta cast , or a 2aps ea, 3.3 aps sins , list goes on , way more diverse gameplay,  shows you have no idea what you even talking about.

if you were smart in the slightest , your cata squad would have 1 WR and 1 Mystic over 6 EPs, simply due to not only squad formation , but increase survival on buffs, as also the hability of a WR protecting your catas and CCing the enemy , giving them the chance to keep moving.
Due to that same lack of CC is why you ( or whoever recorded), just dies like a rock on midle of B Path. Impressive gameplay lol how to die as a vit barb with 6 clerics lol?

If that was on EPW you wouldn't live 2 seconds, the fast paced PVP , you wouldn't even know what was hitting you.
Your videos (or whoever made them), aren't even anything impressive, so unless you are gonna back that talk up and show on EPW with your "full potential guild" , get out of here.

Cya
DAMN                
when InTake gets ct buff

Offline russian

Cya
too many letters have not read) 
and yes - Сука instead Суа))

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
too many letters have not read)
and yes - Сука instead Суа))
сука сука 

Zirkon

Cya
:normal-11: :normal-11: :normal-11: :normal-11: :normal-11:

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants

Offline nLumia

• No one can see. Every one can feel.
  • Characters: nLumia etc.
  • Faction: Мой Рай
GMs,
in  the name of all loyal russian players on this server, please close this topic or ban that noob :/
Its a shame