• Faction: storm

Offline 1337

• The Maestro
  • Characters: MCCCXXXVII, Creampie
  • Faction: Outcasts☆

Offline Shazadi

• Lucy's wife ♥
  • Characters: DustAngel/Shazadi
There was a brazilian guild who came also and didnt last too much. Takes luck or time to get good gears. If you cant handle that what can i say .. welcome to epic. Language is mainly english for world chat. 
Lucy my lovely wifu! <3

Offline BriEsT

• Don
Last Edit: June 18, 2015, 10:03 am by BriEsT

infernchidhu

On topic. I think he is right LOL, if you saw the video, you would see the triple reel in, into the 2 shot towers, + some nice cata recovery, but they ll never get enough gear to even compete with the guilds here, because epw is designed to give pve'rs a huge advantage  :'(. GM Fall which big guild coming back ? say name please :-\, who else noticed the 3rd party max speed on take off flyers 
Last Edit: June 18, 2015, 01:44 pm by Soochi

Offline Kinsei

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kinsei
Archenemy faction better!
I kneel only to God, and I don't see him here

Offline nLumia

• No one can see. Every one can feel.
  • Characters: nLumia etc.
  • Faction: Мой Рай
Hello everyone, I'm from Russia.Just I want to apologize for my English.
I play on your server and noticed that you are very backward in comparison with Russia. Judging by the data, then you are around 2010 in Russia. Even the weakest clan from Russia, able to close all of your guild on the server. In the meantime, watch the video with TW. RTDF - Clan below average. But you are very weak, you do not know what the SS, you do not know what the GHG appearance. Why do you teach in the gin link? Why do not you go to hell archers with singing? Why do you go around to the SHG on different sides? It's just a waste of time .
Sorry, but i still dont understand why you created this topic ?
Are you really kidding yourself ?
Explain me the point of that topic please, russian (you can speak russian with me)
What a shame  :pig-18:

Offline Chocolate

• Retired Staff Member
GM Fall which big guild coming back ? say name please :-\

Nevermind, I heard Artifex came back yesterday.

infernchidhu

oh, i thgt TheUnion return !!!!!!!  :police:

Insanity

come men maybe u are challenge(i doubt)

Offline Solomon

• Forum Veteran
don't awaken the beast 

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
Hello everyone, I'm from Russia.Just I want to apologize for my English.
I play on your server and noticed that you are very backward in comparison with Russia. Judging by the data, then you are around 2010 in Russia. Even the weakest clan from Russia, able to close all of your guild on the server. In the meantime, watch the video with TW. RTDF - Clan below average. But you are very weak, you do not know what the SS, you do not know what the GHG appearance. Why do you teach in the gin link? Why do not you go to hell archers with singing? Why do you go around to the SHG on different sides? It's just a waste of time .

i didn't watch ur videos ..
but i read your motivation speech .. i've heard that same speech by many guilds .. unfortunately they couldn't manage to win as they shown in there speech ... its end up of them neither rq the server lol
thought you can come with ur guilds to prove what you said .. you're very welcome to give it a try

Offline QUITTTTTEEDDD

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: \
Your too op please don't take over 

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
When are you coming to EPW so you can back up all this talk? Can't wait for it, maybe you will be a challenge ( doubtfull).

When did we leave, i have been online everyday and never noticed we left.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.