Epic Perfect World

Greetings from Russia

Offline russian

Hello everyone, I'm from Russia.Just I want to apologize for my English.
I play on your server and noticed that you are very backward in comparison with Russia. Judging by the data, then you are around 2010 in Russia. Even the weakest clan from Russia, able to close all of your guild on the server. In the meantime, watch the video with TW. RTDF - Clan below average. But you are very weak, you do not know what the SS, you do not know what the GHG appearance. Why do you teach in the gin link? Why do not you go to hell archers with singing? Why do you go around to the SHG on different sides? It's just a waste of time .

And this is working def
Last Edit: June 18, 2015, 02:25 pm by russian

Offline KrowMaet

• Old Player
right.. xD explanation of why one of the "TOP" russian clan ragequit from here.. it was RTDF i think~

Offline russian

RTDF - Clan below average. But you are very weak, you do not know what the SS, you do not know what the GHG appearance. Why do you teach in the gin link? Why do not you go to hell archers with singing? Why do you go around to the SHG on different sides? It's just a waste of time ..

Offline KrowMaet

• Old Player
RTDF - Clan below average. But you are very weak, you do not know what the SS, you do not know what the GHG appearance. Why do you teach in the gin link? Why do not you go to hell archers with singing?
ofcourse i know what SS is :tiger-2: we have special topic where we post SS XDD... i'm sure Google translator will  laugh at me if i copy and paste your post there..^^

Offline Nooby

• Nid to git gut
  • Modder
  • Characters: Noobward and Alts
  • Faction: ?!?
Come with guild Epic battles await. 

:police:

cool vids

Offline russian

No, an interpreter translates well, I understand x) you know what the SS? I am surprised

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks
You should come and show us your greatness then, you're not the first who joined here saying that they are better than everyone and that in a month or two they will roll the rest on epw. See you in-game (maybe?)

Offline KrowMaet

• Old Player
да не.. просто не каждый день посылают в ад с песней, спс за смех :tiger-2:

Offline russian

You should come and show us your greatness then, you're not the first who joined here saying that they are better than everyone and that in a month or two they will roll the rest on epw. See you in-game (maybe?)
You see, Russian players are difficult to play because of the language, we understand 10 percent of the 100

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks
You see, Russian players are difficult to play because of the language, we understand 10 percent of the 100
A lot of guilds on epw are mostly non-english speakers (chinese/pinoy/latin america would be the majority), and from what I can see you already know how to edit your client to Russian. As  for communication with the rest of the server goes, I think that basic English  will get you through, considering that the majority of the server aren't "fluent" English speakers
Last Edit: June 18, 2015, 07:23 am by GGB

Offline Chocolate

• Retired Staff Member
I hope to see you and your guild in game, fresh faces would be nice. A big guild is coming back here soon from what I hear so there should be some good competition. You should watch our territory war and pk videos.

English only in world chat though please. :normal-4:

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
I hope to see you and your guild in game, fresh faces would be nice. A big guild is coming back here soon from what I hear so there should be some good competition. You should watch our territory war and pk videos.

English only in world chat though please. :normal-4:
Which guild?  :normal-11:

Offline Chocolate

• Retired Staff Member
Which guild?  :normal-11:

*maybe, my bad

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Why do not you go to hell archers with singing?
Most go heaven on archer because it's easier to gear, play and better for 1v1, hell archer is useless if you don't have 3x int wrist/2x int chest and 1x int boot, you can't purge sht without them (need big luck like chinese EA's)

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
*maybe, my bad
aw I got excited  :(