87 attack lvl ~Allyson`

Offline Azzhole

• The Hated
................Sad. -Leaves-
~Now hate me for stating my opinion that conflicts with yours~

Offline Janrey

• <3 Pearlie
  • Characters: Tigas
87 attack lvl wizard and you're saying your not using frenzy?
Or maybe you're using +6attack lvl runes and +8attack lvl blessing...
If not, then it's all bullshit.

Azu's mystic got only 79 attack lvl w/ runes and attack lvl blessing (w/o chiwen necklace)

Montgomery

Ally dear, you used frenzy, opened your stats window, waited the buff finish and took the SS.
Your atk lv on the stats window will only change if you close and open it again. x:
I dont know why so much talk about something so simple. D:

Offline Duke

• Forgive but never forget
  • Kill em with kindness
  • Characters: Oriana,Eevi
  • Faction: Aliferous💚Savagery
87 attack lvl wizard and you're saying your not using frenzy?
Or maybe you're using +6attack lvl runes and +8attack lvl blessing...
If not, then it's all bullshit.

Azu's mystic got only 79 attack lvl w/ runes and attack lvl blessing (w/o chiwen necklace)

nice Attack Lvl ;)
Don't be fool , but be kind and people will like you, don't fake , but be who you are.

Offline beardragon

• Old Player
Ally dear, you used frenzy, opened your stats window, waited the buff finish and took the SS.
Your atk lv on the stats window will only change if you close and open it again. x:
I dont know why so much talk about something so simple. D:

Cuz she wanted to show off as always.. I guess she's insecure and she has to brag to feel good about herself.

Mrai

Cuz she wanted to show off as always.. I guess she's insecure and she has to brag to feel good about herself.
Come on now, don't be so rude. Any of you. It was funny at first, but now this thread's just gotten sad. So it's an obvious lie, big deal, it's not like you've never lied before. And I'm sure when you did, it was about something much more important than stats in a game.
Last Edit: Oct 13, 2012, 02:05 am by Mrai

Offline DarkStorm

-.- allyson always lie everytime. he do sneak attacks when your attacking someone and she's gonna claim she killed you solo -.-. He tried killing my mage like 50 times and only got 1 time success (she even sparked on my mage on HA).

Mrai

-.- allyson always lie everytime. he do sneak attacks when your attacking someone and she's gonna claim she killed you solo -.-. He tried killing my mage like 50 times and only got 1 time success (she even sparked on my mage on HA).
It doesn't really matter, does it? She's stroking her ego, oh well, reality will slap her in the face eventually.

Offline Skylight

• Retired Staff Member
-locked- Flame is overated. You've all proven your point.