Epic Perfect World

Quest to level a single genie on epic.

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
you just said in the other thread that you've gotten a genie that was 118/140 to 119/150 and now you say all of them are worth leveling?  how many times has a genie that was 117/140 been actually worth keeping at the end of it?  if it's not a lot, then why bother?  even if there is the minimal chance that a 117/140 will miraculously turn into a 125/150 or something of the sort (which is doubtful) you can't really miss what you never knew you had if you just skip it and focus on using your spirit that is oddly hard to come by on ones that are more probable of getting what you are looking for

and if you really are just leveling these for kicks and because you get endless enjoyment from clicking "level up" numerous times on multiple genies then whatever makes you happy.  at least make it simpler for agatio then  :normal-43:
They are all worth that chance, my best genie is 124, anything that has a chance of being better than that I'm going to take obviously. We can't all be 130+ rockstars. Saying 117 isn't worth leveling is just showing off how spoiled you really are..
And once again you're going on with "why bother, why bother leveling if the chance is so low" The chances of a 117 going 127 is actually 20%, if agito hasn't changed the LP rates...now call me crazy but those are pretty good odds for such a great genie. Once again I'll say...do you tell people with bad R8 to just not bother rerolling because the odds are low? 

Now again you'll say you didn't mean that...but there's no other way to mean it, and you clearly blatantly said it again. Why bother when you can settle, you won't miss it if you don't try for it.

I'll say once again, my current best genie of 124 was 84/110, that meant it was 114/140, and now its my best genie. 

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
They are all worth that chance, my best genie is 124, anything that has a chance of being better than that I'm going to take obviously. We can't all be 130+ rockstars. Saying 117 isn't worth leveling is just showing off how spoiled you really are..
And once again you're going on with "why bother, why bother leveling if the chance is so low" The chances of a 117 going 127 is actually 20%, if agito hasn't changed the LP rates...now call me crazy but those are pretty good odds for such a great genie. Once again I'll say...do you tell people with bad R8 to just not bother rerolling because the odds are low?

Now again you'll say you didn't mean that...but there's no other way to mean it, and you clearly blatantly said it again. Why bother when you can settle, you won't miss it if you don't try for it.

I'll say once again, my current best genie of 124 was 84/110, that meant it was 114/140, and now its my best genie.
I am spoiled?  All I ever wanted was 1 genie I don't even remember the LP of it and I was happy enough with it  :normal-43: the only reason I said 117 isn't worth leveling is because, like I said, you just complained in the other thread that you had numerous supposedly good LP genies turn out to be crap.  I haven't leveled a genie on this server in months maybe years so I would have no clue what is supposedly good LP at level 140, I'm only going off of what you yourself said

I'll say once again, even if these genies have a chance to make a turn for it and you (apparently) have gotten plenty of them, then why not just start being more picky with the ones you level to 150?  Again (apparently I have to repeat) you can't miss what you never knew you had when you instead use your spirit on genies that are more likely to give you high LP genies

And again I will say, if you want to do all this, that's all fine and good, but make it simpler for agatio.  just add spirit scrolls and spirit pills to bh and have them give max spirit.

I'm not telling you to not make numerous genies, I'm telling you that it's not always necessary to bother leveling to 150.  but again if you are absolutely deadset on leveling all of them because you feel all are worth it then again, I repeat the line I said above

I mean I could be wrong and opening a 150 instance is easier  :rolleyes: or agatio is willing to do it, then whatever; I've just been repeatedly trying to find a way I assumed would be simpler and just as effective

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
I am spoiled?  All I ever wanted was 1 genie I don't even remember the LP of it and I was happy enough with it  :normal-43: the only reason I said 117 isn't worth leveling is because, like I said, you just complained in the other thread that you had numerous supposedly good LP genies turn out to be crap.  I haven't leveled a genie on this server in months maybe years so I would have no clue what is supposedly good LP at level 140, I'm only going off of what you yourself said

I'll say once again, even if these genies have a chance to make a turn for it and you (apparently) have gotten plenty of them, then why not just start being more picky with the ones you level to 150?  Again (apparently I have to repeat) you can't miss what you never knew you had when you instead use your spirit on genies that are more likely to give you high LP genies

And again I will say, if you want to do all this, that's all fine and good, but make it simpler for agatio.  just add spirit scrolls and spirit pills to bh and have them give max spirit.

I'm not telling you to not make numerous genies, I'm telling you that it's not always necessary to bother leveling to 150.  but again if you are absolutely deadset on leveling all of them because you feel all are worth it then again, I repeat the line I said above

I mean I could be wrong and opening a 150 instance is easier  :rolleyes: or agatio is willing to do it, then whatever; I've just been repeatedly trying to find a way I assumed would be simpler and just as effective
For the last time, and seriously the last time i'll explain it to you, have a friend try to explain it to you if you cant understand it again this time. 
I am not complaining about 117 turning into 118 or any similar scenario, thats not the problem at all. Thats good infact. The problem is the spirit required to find out what the genie is. You dont even realize how spoiled you sound with your "you'll never miss what you didnt know you had" thing do you...why bother recasting r8, why bother leveling genies, why bother engraving. That point is stupid, we should all just stay in unengraved dragon armor with our first genie by that logic.
The chance of a 117 going 118 is 25%, the chance of it going 127 is 19%...thats a really good chance, considering my best ever is 124. I need to be even more picky than. a 19% chance to top my best genie? I guess only 125/140 worth leveling to you. My 114 turned into my best genie so far, when others with higher lp didnt even make 120.
 I dont disagree that spirit scrolls and increasing warsong genie exp cubes is good, but i dont see why that has to mean this cant happen aswell, in time. Its not like it needs to be rushed into the next patch, the idea of suggestions is just to get an idea into agitos mind, and what the community thinks of it. Also.. despite you saying spirit scrolls are the better option, all you did was argue in that thread aswell.
I dont level ALL genies to 150, last time im explaining that. I dont think 117 going 118 is a bad thing, infact its a good thing. Its what keeps genies rare. Last time im explaining that. The problem is the spirit required to bring a genie with potential to 150 from 140, be it good or bad LP, compared to the rate at which one can gain spirit. The end LP is irrelevant, thats just chance, and luck. Like engraving or rerolling armor. Only theres very few ways of farming spirit, and all of them are pretty ineffective. Level scrolls are even less effective, about half a 135 pv per scroll.

Offline Rumi

• x x x
For the last time, and seriously the last time i'll explain it to you, have a friend try to explain it to you if you cant understand it again this time.
I am not complaining about 117 turning into 118 or any similar scenario, thats not the problem at all. Thats good infact. The problem is the spirit required to find out what the genie is. You dont even realize how spoiled you sound with your "you'll never miss what you didnt know you had" thing do you...why bother recasting r8, why bother leveling genies, why bother engraving. That point is stupid, we should all just stay in unengraved dragon armor with our first genie by that logic.
The chance of a 117 going 118 is 25%, the chance of it going 127 is 19%...thats a really good chance, considering my best ever is 124. I need to be even more picky than. a 19% chance to top my best genie? I guess only 125/140 worth leveling to you. My 114 turned into my best genie so far, when others with higher lp didnt even make 120.

you accuse me of acting stupid and not understanding things while you... you are barely understanding what I am saying.  Fine, then having a 117/150 genie is good to level, the only damn reason I mentioned it in the first place is because you made it seem like it did not have a high chance of giving you a good genie because you complained about it in the other thread.  the ONLY example I have of going off of what is a good LP genie (because like I said, I haven't leveled a genie on here in forever and I have no idea what is a good LP genie at 140) and what is not good is what you say.  so the example I used to stress my point was your own damn example, but now you are just using your own point against you

please stop acting as if I'm spoiled when you just spent 3 threads trying to argue for PV and acting as if BH wasn't good enough without proving why except for once, which I then gave an answer for and you have yet to do so.  if anything you are calling your own self spoiled because I am only saying what you said before

do you get it now?  It is awfully tiring to reread your posts when you don't fully understand what I'm saying and acting like I am stupid and spoiled (which is wrong) for it lol...

I dont disagree that spirit scrolls and increasing warsong genie exp cubes is good, but i dont see why that has to mean this cant happen aswell, in time. Its not like it needs to be rushed into the next patch, the idea of suggestions is just to get an idea into agitos mind, and what the community thinks of it. Also.. despite you saying spirit scrolls are the better option, all you did was argue in that thread aswell.

I told you why: it is probably easier.  That's the whole reason I made the suggestion, because something like this is easier and just as effective.  It is why I asked you, at the very damn beginning of this conversation, why something like PV would be a better idea, and all you've come up with is that PV can be done multiple times, which I already countered with the possibility of agatio adding the pills and scrolls to be max spirit, so 1 bh is all you would ever need.

so you can argue that something like this can happen too, sure, but why?? ?? ??  BH gives the pve half while also giving you spirit at the same time: same as PV except it is easier for agatio to do (probably) and could hypothetically give you max spirit after one run.  Is your argument that you just like spamming PV?  Because I can't find any other valid argument from you to be honest, you just spent most of your time trying to act like I am stupid then actually saying something of value.

Maybe you just like having to do pve and you don't want max spirit after 1 BH run?  Then fine the amount can be lowered to please whatever you want and if you need more then you can always log alts.

and yes all I did was argue, but all I did was argue about the suggestion.  why is that bad

I dont level ALL genies to 150, last time im explaining that. I dont think 117 going 118 is a bad thing, infact its a good thing. Its what keeps genies rare. Last time im explaining that. The problem is the spirit required to bring a genie with potential to 150 from 140, be it good or bad LP, compared to the rate at which one can gain spirit. The end LP is irrelevant, thats just chance, and luck. Like engraving or rerolling armor. Only theres very few ways of farming spirit, and all of them are pretty ineffective. Level scrolls are even less effective, about half a 135 pv per scroll.

really?  I didn't think I would clarify but I guess you are just having too much difficulty understanding me and it's definitely not my fault.  I did not mean level all genies, you bitched enough in the last thread because I said it and the last thing I would want you to do is throw a fit again.  I meant all the genies that you said weren't giving you good LP in the last thread, but apparently are giving you good LP in this thread, even if I didn't specifically say it.  you should learn context clues  :rolleyes:

and great, I already understand the lack of spirit dilemma.  that is why I've never been trying to say a new way of getting spirit is unnecessary.

also, you never replied to EvilTouch in the other thread, maybe you should make another video in the attempt to level a genie using warsong and show us how that goes  :)

and yet again I will say, maybe I am wrong and adding a 150 PV will be better and easier in agatio's mind, then fine  :rolleyes: he can do whatever he feels like.  I just figured your best chance of it being that way was proving why PV was a better option (like I asked in the other thread).

Last Edit: June 18, 2015, 04:00 pm by Roomi

Offline BadAxe

• Characters: BadAxe / SixtyNiners
  • Faction: Team69 / MeanGirls
Mizore elite debater, bow before his presence rooney

Offline Rumi

• x x x
Mizore elite debater, bow before his presence rooney
he hasn't really given much to debate about

Offline BadAxe