Epic Perfect World

LvL 150 PV

Offline soyi

• suck
  • Characters: soyi & soyu
Did you not read anything Mizore was saying? He doesn't level ALL his genies to 150, only the ones that show potential.
Example: Genie reaches 117/140 (of which I've had several.). He goes the extra ten levels and then only ends up with a genie that's 118/150.
I don't see what the hell everyone's problem is with this thread. It's not like we're asking for easier chances to get a 120+ genie, we're literally just asking for an actual way to farm spirit so we can spend it on the 3k+ genies it takes to get a 120+.
I never said I had a problem with this?I put +1 on the first page lol

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
I never said I had a problem with this?I put +1 on the first page lol
Then the second part of my response refers to those who -1'd the thread. I don't see why you argue'd any kind of point if you were +1'ing it to begin with.

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Okay then, new suggestion:
Reduce the time to make genies trade ready.
How bout that?
+1 please!!!

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
Those literally give around 2mil exp, I believe (I was discussing it last night). It takes 250+mil to level 1 genie to 150 (which you are obviously going to if the genie is as fickle as I stated in my previous post.)

[3:05:10 AM] Alex:if you're curious about the final math
[3:05:19 AM] Alex: its 280 million spirit to 150 a genie
[3:05:32 AM] Alex: _______ says just farm the 2m exp cubes in warsong
[3:05:33 AM] K: ..Ugh.
[3:05:36 AM] Alex: solves everything
[3:05:37 AM] K: ROFL
[3:05:49 AM] K: She says to do that with a combination of  BH and PV.
[3:05:50 AM] K: LOL As if that still won't take forever. Wtf?
[3:06:02 AM] Alex: 1 hour 40 minutes of instant resets + end game r8 + non stop + training scrolls
[3:06:07 AM] Alex: 14 pv's
[3:06:33 AM] Alex: also I had to repair mid dungeon once
[3:06:36 AM] Alex: because my armors broke
[3:06:42 AM] Alex: r.i.p
[3:07:19 AM] Alex: thats all per ONE genie that is 110/140+
[3:08:35 AM] Alex: 24 super level scrolls to level a genie to 150

you do realize if agatio damn well pleased he could make the bh spirit pill give max spirit or the spirit scrolls give it too which would probably be easier for him to do?  which I have been trying to say numerous times in the past posts I've made.  Also zzz I've also said repeatedly that (I guess I have to bold/underline this so people will understand):

SURPRISE, WARSONG IS ALREADY A BH.  IF THE BH SPIRIT PILL IS ADDED HYPOTHETICALLY SPEAKING, THEN YOU WILL ALREADY BE DOING WARSONG AT SOME POINT WHILE TRYING TO GET THE SPIRIT PILL.  YOU ARE PERFECTLY CAPABLE OF JUST RUNNING THROUGH THE ONE LANE WHERE YOU NEED THE BOSS (WHICH DROPS EXP CUBES, IDK IF YOU KNEW) AND YOU CAN JUST PICK THEM UP AS YOU GO ALONG AND USE THEM AS YOU PLEASE

I never ever ever ever ever said to farm warsong after I was already told that it wouldn't be enough.  Do you get it now?

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
I said it i another topic, warsong is the ebst way to get fast easy spirit (for 150's)

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
I said it i another topic, warsong is the ebst way to get fast easy spirit (for 150's)

I think the both of them will spontaneously combust in their seats if you suggest that again  :rolleyes: and then post more skype convos

and apparently doing BH to get a pill as reward that could possibly give max spirit is just such a painful idea too, they would rather run through same instance several times because it doesn't take as long I guess (?)

if anything the exp cubes can be boosted too to some even more ridiculous amount
Last Edit: June 17, 2015, 03:46 pm by Roomi

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Looking for a full warsong partner, we just need 280 golden exp cubes and we get 1 level'd genie each.

Roomi be my farm partner?  :police: Don't forget to log alts for the bag space.

Idk if you really need that many or not (never gotten into genie leveling much) but if it is... eh you'd sooner farm a belt than a genie lol they don't even stack if i  remember correctly (suggestion: change that pls) it doesn't matter much if you wanna lvl a genie now and there but it woud help if you could save them up when you're doing bh or farming a belt to lvl a genie ometime later
Besides ws scks D: but that might just be me still beeing damaged from those 100 and 100s of ws runs on pwi years ago x_x

Offline Klaus

• The Original
  • Faction: Tyrants

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
Bumping for agito opinion since i see him lurking around suggestions.