Epic Perfect World

LvL 150 PV

ima have to +1 this suggestion because 1 i have made atleast 4-500genies and the best i have ever gotten was a 113/150 genie which had started out as a 97/110 genie. takes ages to farm spirit in 135+ pv and if i was able to i would donate but i am unable to so donating for a genie will not work for everyone.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
Did you guys try Warsong exp cubes ? :rolleyes:

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
 why not, wont hurt anything

pikachuchu

Because from my experience, if you add multiple suggestions into one thread, one of them gets all the attention and the rest are ignored.

An instance is an entirely different suggestion from a scroll.
Yes, it's different but still a way.
So just rename your other thread to something spirit related
And add all the ways you suggest to acquire spirit more easily.

Offline soyi

• suck
  • Characters: soyi & soyu
No way in hell am I reading all these responses, however +1.

I did read a few responses and one that caught my attention was this one:
I have an account dedicated literally to farming genies on a low level BM. I've made seven characters filled to the brim with Discipline, Longevity and Zeal genies, all of which have not had the potential to be over 120+. Why a low level BM, you might ask? Because it's easier and costs less than spirit to level genies with EXP. Spirit does not go very far in the way of leveling a genie. At best, 100 mil spirit will level 2-3 genies to 110, maybe. Guess how much spirit you get per PV run? About 20mil. Yeah, sorry. No thanks.
Idk why you quoted me but ty  :-*

OT:How is this thread still up..
You don't need to level it to 150 fully and realize "Oh hey this genie is only 108/150"
You can easily recognize that the genie's LP is going to be low and you should move onto another genie
I,personally,didn't bother watching your video because I was in PV too much when I was still leveling and I would not want to remember those times,but what about those useless genies that you got to 150 but they're bad?Why not wait a few days for it to be set to "Trade Ready" then turn it into a cube and level your genies there?As much as you said you "farmed spirit in PV for genie" you should have a bunch of useless genies that can easily be turned into a cube to level the others.But,like I said,you don't need to level a genie to 150 all the time because you can tell that it's going to be bad. 

Offline Klaus

• The Original
  • Faction: Tyrants
since nohomo time... but i quiet a lot of time

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
since nohomo time... but i quiet a lot of time
wrong topic sir ?

pikachuchu

Idk why you quoted me but ty  :-*

You don't need to level it to 150 fully and realize "Oh hey this genie is only 108/150"
You can easily recognize that the genie's LP is going to be low and you should move onto another genie
I,personally,didn't bother watching your video because I was in PV too much when I was still leveling and I would not want to remember those times,but what about those useless genies that you got to 150 but they're bad?Why not wait a few days for it to be set to "Trade Ready" then turn it into a cube and level your genies there?As much as you said you "farmed spirit in PV for genie" you should have a bunch of useless genies that can easily be turned into a cube to level the others.But,like I said,you don't need to level a genie to 150 all the time because you can tell that it's going to be bad.
Okay then, new suggestion:
Reduce the time to make genies trade ready.
How bout that?

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
How bout that?
^ yes, +1 to this if possible. 
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
I'm just here to see the long paragraph msgs. :D

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Shazadi

• Lucy's wife ♥
  • Characters: DustAngel/Shazadi
How bout that?
+1 to this.
Lucy my lovely wifu! <3

Offline Persas

• Do You Even Lift
  • Nobody Outworks Me
  • Characters: Aesthetic
  • Faction: Artifex
Damn so much arguing over something so irrelevant
this
I'm just here to see the long paragraph msgs. :D
this
soochi will love this thread because of the short replies. 
Lol i fak you

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Idk why you quoted me but ty  :-*

Did you not read anything Mizore was saying? He doesn't level ALL his genies to 150, only the ones that show potential.
Example: Genie reaches 117/140 (of which I've had several.). He goes the extra ten levels and then only ends up with a genie that's 118/150.

And about the "waiting a few days." I don't know about anyone else, but if I just made 100 genies, I definitely do not want them hogging up my bank and inventory space. And even if you did do that, those decomposed genies get only about half of the spirit they were used to level up to begin with, making them, again, practically useless in leveling new genies. (This was my nightmare on official, where I actually did use this function because I was too poor to waste characters deleting genies).

I don't see what the hell everyone's problem is with this thread. It's not like we're asking for easier chances to get a 120+ genie, we're literally just asking for an actual way to farm spirit so we can spend it on the 3k+ genies it takes to get a 120+.
Last Edit: June 17, 2015, 12:42 pm by ᘝ̶̶̶̶̶̶̶͜͡Aʟʏx

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Did you guys try Warsong exp cubes ? :rolleyes:
Those literally give around 2mil exp, I believe (I was discussing it last night). It takes 250+mil to level 1 genie to 150 (which you are obviously going to if the genie is as fickle as I stated in my previous post.)

[3:05:10 AM] Alex:if you're curious about the final math
[3:05:19 AM] Alex: its 280 million spirit to 150 a genie
[3:05:32 AM] Alex: _______ says just farm the 2m exp cubes in warsong
[3:05:33 AM] K: ..Ugh.
[3:05:36 AM] Alex: solves everything
[3:05:37 AM] K: ROFL
[3:05:49 AM] K: She says to do that with a combination of  BH and PV.
[3:05:50 AM] K: LOL As if that still won't take forever. Wtf?
[3:06:02 AM] Alex: 1 hour 40 minutes of instant resets + end game r8 + non stop + training scrolls
[3:06:07 AM] Alex: 14 pv's
[3:06:33 AM] Alex: also I had to repair mid dungeon once
[3:06:36 AM] Alex: because my armors broke
[3:06:42 AM] Alex: r.i.p
[3:07:19 AM] Alex: thats all per ONE genie that is 110/140+
[3:08:35 AM] Alex: 24 super level scrolls to level a genie to 150
Last Edit: June 17, 2015, 12:38 pm by ᘝ̶̶̶̶̶̶̶͜͡Aʟʏx

pikachuchu

Dunno, I really see no harm in this.
I couldn't care less if this is added or not.
I don't use it but I know it's an issue for people who don't have good genies.
So I'm for this.