Epic Perfect World

LvL 150 PV

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
It goes up to 135 then stops, I think there should be a 150 instance for spirit farming (Do you know how many pv's it takes to level a single genie from 140 to 150 when you are level 150? If you'd like I can make a video of how many.)

And the boss at the end could drop the typical EC + random useless item, but not many just like normal PV's.

Offline soyi

• suck
  • Characters: soyi & soyu
Didn't you just make a topic about Super Spirit Scrolls?
Why didn't you just add this into that lol...

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
Didn't you just make a topic about Super Spirit Scrolls?
Why didn't you just add this into that lol...
Because from my experience, if you add multiple suggestions into one thread, one of them gets all the attention and the rest are ignored.

An instance is an entirely different suggestion from a scroll.

Offline soyi

• suck
Because from my experience, if you add multiple suggestions into one thread, one of them gets all the attention and the rest are ignored.

An instance is an entirely different suggestion from a scroll.
Idk when that ever happened but alrighty...
+1 because w/e

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
+1 because why not dont see the harm in adding this.

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
pointless
It's not pointless at all, the current 135 PV takes many many runs to get enough spirit to level a genie. It is also a good opportunity to make a small solo farming instance like the 135 PV but more focused on end game characters, personally out of all farming the one I find most relaxing is a nice solo PV. Even if the reward is just a little spirit and a measly few ec's.

It could be made harder, for squad runs, and have a slightly good boss drop. It has lots of potential to be something good.
Personally all I want it to be is a slightly harder version of 135 PV with more spirit, but please, explain why its pointless?

Offline soyi

• suck
If the scrolls get implemented then you don't need the PV
If the PV gets implemented then you don't need the scrolls
So either pick 1 idea because both really won't be added  ;)

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
If the scrolls get implemented then you don't need the PV
If the PV gets implemented then you don't need the scrolls
So either pick 1 idea because both really won't be added  ;)
Thats like saying PV isnt needed because of super level scrolls, or vice versa.
Its the classic farm or vote /buy option thats been around with levels since the start.
Do people not pv because of level scrolls? Do people not use level scrolls because of pv?

Offline Rumi

• x x x
It's not pointless at all, the current 135 PV takes many many runs to get enough spirit to level a genie. It is also a good opportunity to make a small solo farming instance like the 135 PV but more focused on end game characters, personally out of all farming the one I find most relaxing is a nice solo PV. Even if the reward is just a little spirit and a measly few ec's.

It could be made harder, for squad runs, and have a slightly good boss drop. It has lots of potential to be something good.
Personally all I want it to be is a slightly harder version of 135 PV with more spirit, but please, explain why its pointless?
could you explain the benefits then?  the reason I said pointless is because you brought up the main reason for the instance being to level genies.  in the other thread other ways of obtaining this were already discussed: from bh.  

so besides the fact that you like farming PV, what are the benefits this would bring to the server if the main reason people would be using it is just to level genies when they have the possibility (if it's implemented) of getting spirit pills from bh (which is already farming).  

Offline soyi

• suck
Thats like saying PV isnt needed because of super level scrolls, or vice versa.
Its the classic farm or vote /buy option thats been around with levels since the start.
Do people not pv because of level scrolls? Do people not use level scrolls because of pv?
If people farm enough OR donate,why would they waste hours in PV just to level?
Donate and boom 150
I'm sure you won't need spirit so badly that you're gonna need to farm your ass off for a genie...
Just vote,don't touch the genie(s)and gold for like 3-4 days,and you get gold to get let's say....10 spirit scrolls
:-X

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
could you explain the benefits then?  the reason I said pointless is because you brought up the main reason for the instance being to level genies.  in the other thread other ways of obtaining this were already discussed: from bh.  

so besides the fact that you like farming PV, what are the benefits this would bring to the server if the main reason people would be using it is just to level genies when they have the possibility (if it's implemented) of getting spirit pills from bh (which is already farming).  
The benefits have already been stated, you're choosing to ignore them to further your agenda. 

Yes you did point out other ways of getting spirit in another completely unrelated thread...and had them all pointed out as not very useful. 
You're attempting to completely invalidate both of my suggestions on the grounds that theres a possibliity that a pill with 2M spirit MIGHT be added back to BH...which would be even LESS spirit than 1 pull at PV. It offers a new farming instance for people who do pv's...spoiler alert, theres lots of them. But I guess players who've been end game for so long wouldnt know that. 

The main benefit aside from giving PV goers a next end game step, and the potential for a decent farming instance. Is spirit for genies.

As words don't seem to be able to get through to you, I will now begin making my video of how many PV's it takes to level a genie to 150. Be back in a few hours.

If people farm enough OR donate,why would they waste hours in PV just to level?
Donate and boom 150
I'm sure you won't need spirit so badly that you're gonna need to farm your ass off for a genie...
Just vote,don't touch the genie(s)and gold for like 3-4 days,and you get gold to get let's say....10 spirit scrolls
:-X
You're kidding? You really havent been around the PV area in a while...eh? Lots of people still PV to level, so many that I am flabbergasted at your attempt at saying there is none,  completelydumbfounded. Not all people CAN donate for starters, even small amounts.

I do farm my ass off for spirit, and for genie, As I already stated, I find PV to be the most relaxing way of farming, even if not very profitable at all. 

10 spirit scrolls would not be enough to level more than 1 genie to 150, if it did even level one. It currently takes over 10 level scrolls just to get from 145 to 150 on a genie. Please...educate yourself about the spirit to exp conversion before you try to make this suggestion look bad. It wouldn't be like 1 scroll per genie or something ridiculous, I'm not even suggesting double the spirit of a level scroll with COMPLETELY removed exp. Please visit the PV area to realize that not everyone can afford to simply SLS scroll to 150. 

If you've made as many genies as I have, you'd know that its not like 120+ genies just fall from the sky either.

At the end of the day, the both of you are being extremely over critical over a suggestion that doesn't hurt anyone. 

Offline soyi

• suck
You're kidding? You really havent been around the PV area in a while...eh? Lots of people still PV to level, so many that I am flabbergasted at your attempt at saying there is none, completelydumbfounded. Not all people CAN donate for starters, even small amounts.

I do farm my ass off for spirit, and for genie, As I already stated, I find PV to be the most relaxing way of farming, even if not very profitable at all.

10 spirit scrolls would not be enough to level more than 1 genie to 150, if it did even level one. It currently takes over 10 level scrolls just to get from 145 to 150 on a genie. Please...educate yourself about the spirit to exp conversion before you try to make this suggestion look bad. It wouldn't be like 1 scroll per genie or something ridiculous, I'm not even suggesting double the spirit of a level scroll with COMPLETELY removed exp. Please visit the PV area to realize that not everyone can afford to simply SLS scroll to 150.

If you've made as many genies as I have, you'd know that its not like 120+ genies just fall from the sky either.

At the end of the day, the both of you are being extremely over critical over a suggestion that doesn't hurt anyone.
I've been here long enough to know,trust me on that.And I do not need to educate myself on something that can be farmed for easily by DOING PV and farming NS and things like that.If you feel like PV is a relaxing way to farm,then so be it.And I never said no one does PV to level,for I do know that new people come everyday and level there.I'm not against the idea at all,I personally don't really care about it because I did say +1.But seeing how you first suggested the level scroll then this pv is a bit much,no?
Like you said,people don't donate for sht but they do vote no matter what.Hell,people vote just to sell their gold now a days because nothing TO buy unless you're leveling an alt for ares.
But if people want this PV then go ahead add it because,like I stated,I'm not against it at all
Just know for a fact that only one(or maybe none idk)will be added.

Offline Rumi

• x x x
The benefits have already been stated, you're choosing to ignore them to further your agenda.

Yes you did point out other ways of getting spirit in another completely unrelated thread...and had them all pointed out as not very useful.

The benefits you gave are already the same benefits that the other idea (spirit pills) already gives.  I guess I will clarify, what benefits will this give that no other option will give?

Also if you still feel that the pills are not enough, why not ask to get them boosted?

You're attempting to completely invalidate both of my suggestions on the grounds that theres a possibliity that a pill with 2M spirit MIGHT be added back to BH...which would be even LESS spirit than 1 pull at PV.

I'm not a dev, but if Agatio likes both of your ideas (which as much as you want to pretend the two threads are "unrelated", they are because they're all for the same reason) and both of them have the same goal in mind (genies), which do you think he would rather do?  Open an entire instance for level 150s or simply change the reward for BH?

Maybe he would be willing to add the instance, but this is why I'm asking you what benefits will this give that no other option will give that will convince him that something like this would be better instead of just saying "farming" and "genies" because, as I said, BH already gives both of these things.

It offers a new farming instance for people who do pv's...spoiler alert, theres lots of them. But I guess players who've been end game for so long wouldnt know that.

The only people who still do PV are people who are not 150, so this is not a valid reason to support your argument.

I mean I guess I could be wrong, then feel free to introduce me to the many people who are 150 and still doing PV.

The main benefit aside from giving PV goers a next end game step, and the potential for a decent farming instance. Is spirit for genies.

again, these are all benefits that BH gives.

As words don't seem to be able to get through to you, I will now begin making my video of how many PV's it takes to level a genie to 150. Be back in a few hours.

Why would I care, I never said PV is not an effective way to level genies (so maybe it's my words that aren't getting through to you?).  So I will not watch your video and I doubt anyone else would so your time is wasted.  My point is that the other idea is just as effective, and simpler.

EDIT: Also, I am curious.  Why do you need so many lvl 150 genies that not even warsong or the thought of 2mil spirit pills is enough to satisfy how much spirit you need?
Last Edit: June 17, 2015, 12:23 am by Roomi

Offline soyi

• suck
EDIT: Also, I am curious.  Why do you need so many lvl 150 genies?
I think she just wants that perfect genie that costs a lot of ec lol