Offline Pelnar

• The WR Under the Bridge
  • Feed me, Seymour
  • Characters: Pelnar, Hackee
  • Faction: Formerly ArchEnemy
"WTS 10M big notes 5 EC each!"
"I buy all for 3 each"

This happens. FAR too damn often.

Do people not understand that when you sell things in bulk, those two EC make a huge difference? Say I'm selling 100 of something. That's 200 EC. Say I'm selling one thousand. That's 2000 EC. 

3 EC is just above half of the asking price. That's the equivalent of asking someone if you can buy that tome for 1k EC or trade your clean cube neck for someone's DS. No. I can't sell you my 5 EC item for 3 each, and I can't sell you my 3 EC item for 2 each. It doesn't work like that!

I'm sorry, I just needed to vent about this with the constant begging going on in PMs in game. 
The WF that got Soul Trapper Banned

Offline Persas

• Do You Even Lift
  • Nobody Outworks Me
  • Characters: Aesthetic
  • Faction: Artifex
Ima do you this massive favor. Next time someone says it you tell them this.

" nty"

these 3 little letters prevent you from making a post with no meaning on the forum and wasting everyones time :)
Last Edit: June 16, 2015, 02:44 pm by Fall
Lol i fak you

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
U wouldnt belive how many times i got pmed when i sold r2c cube necks with "3k" or "3.5k when it was actually worth 4.5k.... some ppl are just either greedy as fck or they just try to find someone that is stupid enough to fall for their retarded offers...
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Pelnar

• Feed me, Seymour
Ima do you this massive favor. Next time someone says it you tell them this.

" nty"

these 3 little letters prevent you from making a post with no meaning on the forum and wasting everyones time :)
"Nty" doesn't stop the same person from PMing you five minutes later and asking for the same thing.
"Nty" doesn't change the fact that five times more people ask for half your price than ask to buy your wares on a GOOD day
And you don't have to click or respond to this thread if you don't want to. I'm not wasting anyone's time, and I'm not forcing anyone to do anything.
Last Edit: June 16, 2015, 02:44 pm by Fall

Offline Pelnar

• Feed me, Seymour
U wouldnt belive how many times i got pmed when i sold r2c cube necks with "3k" or "3.5k when it was actually worth 4.5k.... some ppl are just either greedy as fck or they just try to find someone that is stupid enough to fall for their retarded offers...
Sadly, I would. The amount of people asking for discounts and lower prices is ridiculous everywhere. But trying to buy things for pretty much half price, in bulk is just incredible. 

Saying "Hey, I only have 4k for that Cube, would you like some other stuff with my EC for trade?" and backing off when you say no is different altogether. That's almost understandable. But "3.5k pls" is nuts. And "2 EC each pls" for notes (which I am asked to sell for on occasion) is just flat out nuts. 

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
Block them and move on.
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Pelnar

• Feed me, Seymour
Block them and move on.
I might actually start doing that.

Offline soyi

• suck
  • Characters: soyi & soyu
:rolleyes:I do that sometimes,except I go like 50 ec lower and such...and we make a deal
Some people do it like that,and you can't really make them change your ways
If you really are getting annoyed by it,like Frost said,block them
There's no real reason to get mad....people do it to get a better deal lol

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
some ppl just offer 2/3 value on all things just to try to make a good deal.... Blacklist ftw
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Pelnar

• Feed me, Seymour
:rolleyes:I do that sometimes,except I go like 50 ec lower and such...and we make a deal
Some people do it like that,and you can't really make them change your ways
If you really are getting annoyed by it,like Frost said,block them
There's no real reason to get mad....people do it to get a better deal lol
And when "a better deal" is a discount of 40-50% of your asking price, and everyone is asking for it, I don't think the entire "deal" thing applies. They may as well be looting my inventory, trying to buy Notes for 3 EC each. Yes, 50 EC off of something larger isn't as big a deal. I already said something like that.  It's good that people can barter. But my entire point is when people are asking for a few EC off of things that are only a couple EC anyway. It's annoying. Yes, you can block them, but the stream of people asking for half your price won't stop.

I didn't really even make this post to discuss things, I just wanted to vent a little and almost deleted it. I'm not asking for a GM to do anything, or anyone else. It's just frustrating. And I needed to say something about it or my head would've exploded. 

Offline soyi

• suck
And when "a better deal" is a discount of 40-50% of your asking price, and everyone is asking for it, I don't think the entire "deal" thing applies. They may as well be looting my inventory, trying to buy Notes for 3 EC each. Yes, 50 EC off of something larger isn't as big a deal. I already said something like that.  It's good that people can barter. But my entire point is when people are asking for a few EC off of things that are only a couple EC anyway. It's annoying. Yes, you can block them, but the stream of people asking for half your price won't stop.

I didn't really even make this post to discuss things, I just wanted to vent a little and almost deleted it. I'm not asking for a GM to do anything, or anyone else. It's just frustrating. And I needed to say something about it or my head would've exploded.
You can always put "5 ec FIXED" or something on the lines of that
So people won't pm you "oh 3 ec each pls"
And I'm only stating this to help you not to argue xd

Offline Pelnar

• Feed me, Seymour
You can always put "5 ec FIXED" or something on the lines of that
So people won't pm you "oh 3 ec each pls"
And I'm only stating this to help you not to argue xd
I've tried. It does reduce the amount of people asking for 3 EC, but people still don't seem to realize what "fixed" means. Or "current offer", but that's a different story for another day.

Thank you though. And I've been doing that more recently. As you can probably see in world chat the moment that I tab back into the client.

Offline soyi

• suck
I've tried. It does reduce the amount of people asking for 3 EC, but people still don't seem to realize what "fixed" means. Or "current offer", but that's a different story for another day.

Thank you though. And I've been doing that more recently. As you can probably see in world chat the moment that I tab back into the client.
Can't really do anything if people can't read....
Just gotta deal with the idiots these days  :'(

Offline 1337

• The Maestro
  • Characters: MCCCXXXVII, Creampie
  • Faction: Outcasts☆

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
life is hard

the one day I was crafting r8 armor for my sin and I remembered to get all of the materials except for 1 so I had to go back and get it again

I almost cried