Epic Perfect World

EPW Artifex TW ~Meh

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
Cuties c:
:normal-37: As Noki would say.. WANT DIE?

Offline tssrfire

even numbers, more numbers from their side, Warning's never been a challenge so I don't see the problem
yours arrogance makeing me sick if equal numbers when you lose i think you will get butthearted for sure not every palyer in epic want to be a arti pegs slaves yours faction arrogance will get you guys down for sure 

eternalagony23

yours arrogance makeing me sick if equal numbers when you lose i think you will get butthearted for sure not every palyer in epic want to be a arti pegs slaves yours faction arrogance will get you guys down for sure

haha stop stress kiddie , jus game haha
saddie maddies ova loss, you are sux esok 

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
mad loser
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Caesar

• Xpeenable
5 member less isn't outnumber dont cry loser get better

WasteDump / MajorLeague(Greatest) / Frozenterror / UrbanLegend / USSMissiouri / USSArizona / Maravich / WorldPeace / Caesar / Michelob

"Heroes are remembered. Legends never die."

Offline Persas

• Do You Even Lift
  • Nobody Outworks Me
  • Characters: Aesthetic
  • Faction: Artifex
Not sure if it was 5 more on our side or 5 more on their side. Like Caesar said when your talking 70+ 5 people wont really matter that much.

Regardless im pretty sure that with even numbers right now we wouldnt beat arti anyway because they have been working together for long and we are only just able to (or almost able to) match their numbers. We still have some learning to do and hopefully at some stage we will be able to enjoy a hour long TW.

plz no 3 hour TW that stuff was lame as hell on PWI
Lol i fak you

Disrupted

am i the only one who doesnt cry if someone out numbers? jesus

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
looks like someones mad. 5 more on one side isnt exactly outnumbering. stop crying about numbers.

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
you all need to calm the *** down

Offline Mihi

• Old Player
  • Characters: _Achilles
  • Faction: Artifex
same numbers ? may be you are blind or yours ego so high to say same numbers every time -10000 respect from me
No one gives a *** about your respect, clown.
Nice video Noki. Looks like a lot of fun I'm missing out on.

Offline ᴘʜᴏɴᴋ

• Forum Veteran
  • "Aquellos que combaten a los demonios deben ser conscientes de los suyos..."
  • Characters: Twizzley
Last Edit: Aug 03, 2020, 11:19 pm by WhoThisWhoThat

Offline HellsSpawn

• Faction: Eagleon
۞ HellsSpawn
۞ RisingSoul

Offline tssrfire

mad loser
yes i am loser not a pedrosner ( worest then losers )

Offline tssrfire

No one gives a *** about your respect, clown.
Nice video Noki. Looks like a lot of fun I'm missing out on.
arti pegs slaves dont know any thing about respect any way

on side note : arti was formed to take down xp for some how thay did once thay trash talked so much now joined arti look like xp has no shame in life or in game you are pathetic then arti pegs