Epic Perfect World

luner tm super bug

Offline Alan

My friends and I have found that some people use the BUG of luner tm copy super tokens. GM hopes the use of a background check under Annie_bing and sudf these 2 days of super tokens copied much lately.
  Maybe there are more people involved, please check under GM last 3 days super tokens source data anomaly.
    They obtained through irregular means, I hope GM can ban them play, because they destroy the other player's game fun

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
Whats a super token ?

infernchidhu

My friends and I have found that some people use the BUG in lunar tm to dupe supply tokens. GM please check under Annie_bing and sudf these 2 days of supply tokens copied much lately.
  Maybe there are more people involved, please check under GM last 3 days super tokens source data anomaly.
    They obtained through irregular means, I hope GM can ban them from playing, because they destroy the game other player's play

your welcome

Offline kalli90

• ❤🐰🎀🎵❤
  • 🐰The Real Mika!🎀
  • Characters: 🐰🎀❤❤🎹🎹🎶🎼🎵🎵🎹🎀🐰
  • Faction: No Thank U
Whats a super token ?
I've seem them use the same bug that you speak of.
💋🌸🐰🎀❤❤🎹🎹🎶🎼🎵🎵🎹I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity...Edgar Allan Poe.❤❤🎹🎹🎶🎼🎵🎵🎹🎀🌸💋

Offline Magestic

• Support Member
  • Magestickers ✌☺☮
  • ☀derphi. ★Ivoree #Chocolatte ✿Flowered
  • Characters: Derpive
  • Faction: ♥EPW_Team
I hope you know that the gold medals can be traded to supply tokens at celestial messenger  ??? :-[

[6:23:02 PM] Jem: Bans and mutes aren't meant to be equally shared,
they are given to those who deserve them.
If you are receiving more bans than someone else,
maybe you are the problem, not us.

Rules | Guide To Guides | Help Desk

Siggy by: Angy <3

Offline kalli90

• ❤🐰🎀🎵❤
  • 🐰The Real Mika!🎀
Okay then so all good to use the bug to get them,Thanks for that reply.  :)
💋🌸🐰🎀❤❤🎹🎹🎶🎼🎵🎵🎹I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity...Edgar Allan Poe.❤❤🎹🎹🎶🎼🎵🎵🎹🎀🌸💋

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Okay then so all good to use the bug to get them,Thanks for that reply.  :)

I think magestic just thought that that is what you are talking about (them getting 10 st for 3 badges) and the ot didn't know about that option beeing available or something. If that is not what you are talking about what is it? Or actually it's probably better if you don`t say it here xD and just post it on helpdesk for the gm`s to have a look at http://epicpw.com/index.php?board=25.0

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
So if I understand this correctly...Some players have found a way to glitch the supply tokens to get more?  Well if that's the case, I hope Agatio punishes the guilty.

Offline Kakaro

• Inactive Archer
  • Unmoved
  • Characters: Kakaro
dahahah dont you know too many ppl are farming it now..  even leaders of gayfaction are there go get that ST.

Offline kalli90

• ❤🐰🎀🎵❤
  • 🐰The Real Mika!🎀
So if I understand this correctly...Some players have found a way to glitch the supply tokens to get more?  Well if that's the case, I hope Agatio punishes the guilty.
You got that right..lol

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
We are checking in to it. Thanks for bringing it to our attention. We will check it and see if this is true. 
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Offline kalli90

• ❤🐰🎀🎵❤
  • 🐰The Real Mika!🎀
We are checking in to it. Thanks for bringing it to our attention. We will check it and see if this is true.
No problem  :-X

Offline Magestic

• Support Member
  • Magestickers ✌☺☮
  • ☀derphi. ★Ivoree #Chocolatte ✿Flowered
  • Characters: Derpive
  • Faction: ♥EPW_Team
Are you sure they're Supply tokens? After investigating a bit i found out that what she had were "Aquametal's" which have the same icon's as Supply tokens.They were shown on screen shots maybe??

Or if you're certain about the bug,then just post it on the helpdesk please.

[6:23:02 PM] Jem: Bans and mutes aren't meant to be equally shared,
they are given to those who deserve them.
If you are receiving more bans than someone else,
maybe you are the problem, not us.

Rules | Guide To Guides | Help Desk

Siggy by: Angy <3

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
I don't see how there would be any bug, maybe you misunderstood / mistaken something. 

Offline Alan

I don't see how there would be any bug, maybe you misunderstood / mistaken something.
Maybe, I hope I'm wrong~