Epic Perfect World

Commission Shop (Closed)

Offline vœux

• S♥
  • Faction: Vengeance • runway
Btw.. :c It may be good or bad to you guys. But.. I'm going to Movie Theater on June 12, 2015.  I'm going to see San Andreas *o* so.. I might only do 1 drawing on that day after movie theater. 

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Btw.. :c It may be good or bad to you guys. But.. I'm going to Movie Theater on June 12, 2015.  I'm going to see San Andreas *o* so.. I might only do 1 drawing on that day after movie theater.
o.o
Don't worry, don't stress and make sure you enjoy your vacation!

pikachuchu

Oh.. Aws din know ur gonna take reservations. ):

Offline Royal

• S❤
  • retired drawer / Nea was here❤ / Mana was here too xoxo ❤
  • Faction: Codex mercenary
I'd like a spot if there's any left 
Nea: this is proof of my power abuse mwahaha
proof of how noob u are

Offline vœux

• S♥
i'll make 10 slots then :xx

Offline Royal

• S❤
  • retired drawer / Nea was here❤ / Mana was here too xoxo ❤
  • Faction: Codex mercenary
i'll make 10 slots then :xx
Noneed if there werent any spots open/left  :( kinda confusing since there's nothing about reservations on the first post 
Nea: this is proof of my power abuse mwahaha
proof of how noob u are

pikachuchu

Well IF theres any slots left, I'd like a spot please. ):

Offline Gosha

• Forum Veteran
I would like a spot if there's any left. Very confused how this works :(

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
:'( I saw this too late, guess I'll have to wait for 3rd round. All good. :(

Offline soyi

• suck
  • Characters: soyi & soyu
I love it so much ty qt  :-* :-* :-*
Oh, and I guess i'll open 6 slots for, Unicorn, Esra, Sansly, Sinsly, Invigorate, and Neve ^_~ For Round 2
What about me?  :( Kind of confused if you're taking reservations for round two now or I would have asked when I posted the day you opened. It's not really a biggie though, you're putting in a lot of work and I actually think you could charge more for them, as pretty as they are, so don't want to sound like we don't appreciate it.  :-[
Kitten | Darling | Charming | Baby | Fragile | Princess | Crybaby | Vixen | Sassy

art hoarde

Offline vœux

• S♥
Just because I was done with Oil, doesn't mean that you guys have to reply fast to me D: and take that spot. just wait for round 2 and i'll put your names on there. *-*  I don't want to be mean or rude to you all. LOL it's like getting shoes that i really don't want but like.. im forced to buy it xd.

Offline vœux

• S♥
When it's the 3rd round I wont take reservations anymore because u guys will get confused and its because of me being too nice. For round 2 I will but this is the last time i'll take reservations xDDD so when it's round 3, you can forget about round 2. So, Cassie, sinsly,sansly, neve, ely,jessa,invigorate,ezra,radiate, purify,unicorn, will all be for the 2nd round. I don't want any other person replying saying " Can i have a slot for round 2? " No, I already chosen the people for round 2.  But yes, i took reservations for round 2 so you can all be happy. So, make sure you forget round 2, when we are doing round 3.

pikachuchu

Aw ty Betsiani.

Offline Sinsly

• ◀Sansly▶
  • Epic Perfect World Player
  • Characters: Main:Sinsly
Ty betsiani w8 I'll screenshot my char and post to you