Epic Perfect World

Reduce TW Capacity

Insanity

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
my request about not beeing a-holes = ignored.
suprising,

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi

Offline Kiro

• Characters: Kiro/xBrenda/Xiiomara
Wow all you guys sure do talk a lot xd 
Threads like these will always turn into a Warning & Artifex discussion, that's just how it is 
On topic:
I don't mind the idea of changing the TW capacity but i think 40 is too low , maybe changing it to 60 would be better but that's just me xd besides that anyway I'm fine w/ TW the way it is now but always open to some changes  :)

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Threads like these will always turn into a Warning & Artifex discussion, that's just how it is
On topic:
I don't mind the idea of changing the TW capacity but i think 40 is too low , maybe changing it to 60 would be better but that's just me xd besides that anyway I'm fine w/ TW the way it is now but always open to some changes  :)
+1 to eveyrthing that u just said 

Angelica

i started xpendable with 3 members on epw and kept losing tw vs nohomo 3v80 then 5v80 then 20v80 then 40v80
last days of xpendable we managed to get 120 online it needs time and you need to impress people in order for them to join you(you dont have this)
go work on yourself instead of whining it's really getting annoying
damn sir i think you are good  :normal-4:

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
On topic:
I don't mind the idea of changing the TW capacity but i think 40 is too low , maybe changing it to 60 would be better but that's just me xd besides that anyway I'm fine w/ TW the way it is now but always open to some changes  :)
Changing it to 60 wouldn't make a difference to anyone besides Warning.
They would be the only faction on the entire server that would benefit from that tbh since lets be honest the small factions cant get 60 either so its all the same to them really. But should TW be changed to fit the smaller factions w/o considering the bigger ones? Not really. 
I'm still not for 40v40 but i'm +1 for showtimes idea.

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
i started xpendable with 3 members on epw and kept losing tw vs nohomo 3v80 then 5v80 then 20v80 then 40v80
last days of xpendable we managed to get 120 online it needs time and you need to impress people in order for them to join you(you dont have this)
Long live Xpendable. :normal-25: :normal-35:

Insanity

damn sir i think you are good  :normal-4:
ow :normal-4:

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
You sir are exactly right. I can relate to exactly what you said, when salv was fighting ducks(you've seen the losses a couple of times).

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Caesar

• Xpeenable
Basically what this thread is, small guilds and big guilds that don't have loyal enough members to log in for TW want to be rewarded for doing nothing. 
Never in any private server that i've played has this suggestion been taken seriously and in every server there was always 1 big powerhouse guild that control everything and no one could defeat. You want special treatment so lets change the core of TW so that you can be happy for a few weeks. 

PW has been a dying game for many years now and yet we've still had big great rivalries where 2 guilds match each other's powers at some point in time, at least numbers wise. Since you aren't willing to put in the work and are complacent with where you currently stand then this numbers issue shouldn't be relevant at all. 

There are no excuses and no the TWs shouldn't be drastically changed just because you are a guild with 200 members who fails to field 80 for TW as that is your own fault. 

We can keep this discussion going for 20 more pages but it isn't a coincidence that this threads pop up when the guild of the OP is the one getting outnumbered every week( and lets keep pretending you don't outnumber other small guilds and that you actually care about them having fun)

WasteDump / MajorLeague(Greatest) / Frozenterror / UrbanLegend / USSMissiouri / USSArizona / Maravich / WorldPeace / Caesar / Michelob

"Heroes are remembered. Legends never die."

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Basically what this thread is, small guilds and big guilds that don't have loyal enough members to log in for TW want to be rewarded for doing nothing.
Never in any private server that i've played has this suggestion been taken seriously and in every server there was always 1 big powerhouse guild that control everything and no one could defeat. You want special treatment so lets change the core of TW so that you can be happy for a few weeks.

PW has been a dying game for many years now and yet we've still had big great rivalries where 2 guilds match each other's powers at some point in time, at least numbers wise. Since you aren't willing to put in the work and are complacent with where you currently stand then this numbers issue shouldn't be relevant at all.

There are no excuses and no the TWs shouldn't be drastically changed just because you are a guild with 200 members who fails to field 80 for TW as that is your own fault.

We can keep this discussion going for 20 more pages but it isn't a coincidence that this threads pop up when the guild of the OP is the one getting outnumbered every week( and lets keep pretending you don't outnumber other small guilds and that you actually care about them having fun)
Wise words Don Jon +1
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
( and lets keep pretending you don't outnumber other small guilds and that you actually care about them having fun)
oww..

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Long live Xpendable. :normal-25: :normal-35:
Shut up you were NoHomo sperm back then...LOL

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
Shut up you were NoHomo sperm back then...LOL
Do i have to remind you why did you left Xpendable in the past? I thought so. O:-)